Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 08-20-2014, 01:01 PM   #501
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
500 Messages

Sig Spot Available –contact JFK @ FUBARWebmasters.com
FUBAR Webmasters - The FUBAR Times - FUBAR Webmasters Mobile - FUBARTV.XXX
For promo opps contact jfk at fubarwebmasters dot com
JFK is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 03:05 PM   #502
RFremont
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFremont View Post
Paully you were determined and outspoken for women's right on the War machine threads, standing up for those who cannot. But what about hard working people getting ripped off by programs, you mentioned you communicate with Michael O... why not apply some of your judgement in that situation.

There should be some solidarity, maybe it's just wishful thinking.

Bump to the first page. You called me every name in the book when I accused you of just grandstanding in your speeches against women's abuse. Which is fine, you took the righteous position in defending people that get abused and taken advantage of.

So now you're seeing a multiple of your fellow webmasters getting ratfucked by this 'Michael O', jerked around, placated, lied to and ripped off.... and yet that doesn't bother you at all.

If it happens to them, it could happen to you.
RFremont is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 04:17 PM   #503
adultmobile
No, I am not banned

Industry Role:
By the way I had forgot to remove redpass from the payout options in our program, and a new affiliate today asked payout in redpass... damn... I've just edited our php withdraw page replacing redpass with perfectmoney and adding egopay too (fancy, I know).

Why we don't support redpass anymore? See:

https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1129208

On 4 December 2013 we funded our redpass with a $20k wire, and no funding happened until after 64 days. Another user reported funded $30k on 8 December and nothing for 2 months too, that's already $50k holded 2 months from just GFY users willing to post about this.

At the same time I removed Zombaio just for consistency, I did not even checked if they was late or not since it was out 5th biller and had little activity anyway.

I am not stating here that Zombaio/Redpass will have more issues for anyone, just that the single one they gave us (added with the "wait, have patience" vague and rare responses) it was enough for us to drop it.

TubeCamGirl.com
adultmobile is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 05:40 PM   #504
H-Tom
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wslover317 View Post
Every time I get Jesper on Live Chat, same answer. Day or two.. Which becomes Friday. Not there Friday, becomes day or two again.

I have pretty much given up at this point. If money ever comes through, bonus...

These people have killed my business. I cant pay bills when MY money isnt sent to me.
I have the same problem. They told me last week that they will send the money on Monday.
A week later when I asked about these payments they told me that there was an error and they will send them on Tuesday. And today they told me that they should send them on Friday...

If I was on weekly payouts, they would be 7 payounts late.
H-Tom is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 07:24 PM   #505
Paully
www.Max-Hardcore.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Bump to the first page. You called me every name in the book when I accused you of just grandstanding in your speeches against women's abuse. Which is fine, you took the righteous position in defending people that get abused and taken advantage of.

So now you're seeing a multiple of your fellow webmasters getting ratfucked by this 'Michael O', jerked around, placated, lied to and ripped off.... and yet that doesn't bother you at all.

If it happens to them, it could happen to you.
Read page 8 of this thread. There is a reason it says CCBill in my sig. Im reporting my situation with Zombaio from my rebills and monthly payouts so others have an idea whats going on.

We stopped any new joins with them some time ago and I could not recommend them. I still don't think they are going to Mallick everybody but apparently they are having issues.

Btw grow some nuts. I may have clowned you but my book of insults is a lot thicker than the CM thread.

CCBill Affiliates Let's Make Some Monies!

Paullybadboy [@] gmail.com ICQ 631384423

Last edited by Paully; 08-20-2014 at 07:28 PM..
Paully is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 08:48 PM   #506
beenthereb4
Dat's Nacho Cheese Baby

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by H-Tom View Post
I have the same problem. They told me last week that they will send the money on Monday.
A week later when I asked about these payments they told me that there was an error and they will send them on Tuesday. And today they told me that they should send them on Friday...

If I was on weekly payouts, they would be 7 payounts late.
Same story I get .But the good news is the people at instabill took good care of me and I have my own merchant account now and my deposits come in 2 days .Wish I could have done this years ago I would not have lost so much money and customers due to Zombaio . Live and Learn . Oh and here is that video again for everyone that shows Michael in the phone booth when I asked him where my payment was .

Old 08-21-2014, 12:37 AM   #507
RFremont
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paully View Post
Read page 8 of this thread. There is a reason it says CCBill in my sig. Im reporting my situation with Zombaio from my rebills and monthly payouts so others have an idea whats going on.

We stopped any new joins with them some time ago and I could not recommend them. I still don't think they are going to Mallick everybody but apparently they are having issues.

Btw grow some nuts. I may have clowned you but my book of insults is a lot thicker than the CM thread.

Dude I could care less about your 'book of insults', run your mouth all you want on this message board it doesn't matter. What does matter is that you can't pick up the phone and call the guy you stated you had communication with, Michael O, same guy that no one here can get a clear answer from... and speak on behalf of your fellow webmasters that are getting ripped off. That to me would be much more noble than you cursing at everyone on here.

The fact that you have CCbill only speaks to future business, but there are people on this thread that have their hard earned money held back from them. Pick up the phone and see what you can do, that'd be respectable.
RFremont is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 01:42 AM   #508
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
I guess it will not come as good news to people that everyone from Zombaio appears to have disappeared from Linked In.

A search for Zombaio LLC now has no results other than programmers offering integrations.
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 02:23 AM   #509
Zyber
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultKing View Post
I guess it will not come as good news to people that everyone from Zombaio appears to have disappeared from Linked In.

A search for Zombaio LLC now has no results other than programmers offering integrations.
Try searching for "Cawen Financial Group AB", "Samport Payment Services AB", "Pizza24 Nordic AB", "UnCutMe AB"

Here you go.
http://se.linkedin.com/in/cavebring

Who is who?
https://gfy.com/showpost.php?p=20190392&postcount=476
Zyber is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 02:31 AM   #510
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyber View Post
Try searching for "Cawen Financial Group AB", "Samport Payment Services AB", "Pizza24 Nordic AB", "UnCutMe AB"

Here you go.
http://se.linkedin.com/in/cavebring

Who is who?
https://gfy.com/showpost.php?p=20190392&postcount=476
Yes I know they come up, but Zombaio LLC used to bring results also, now it doesn't which could mean anything I guess but thought it was interesting.
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 02:42 AM   #511
Zyber
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Yes I know they come up, but Zombaio LLC used to bring results also, now it doesn't which could mean anything I guess but thought it was interesting.
Interesting observation. Looks like they have already started trying to cover up their online trails.
Zyber is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 02:51 AM   #512
Zyber
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Anyone remember this video?

Old 08-21-2014, 03:20 AM   #513
Zyber
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Also interesting that their main developer Johan Thorstedt has stopped working for Cawen Financial Group AB in June 2014.
http://se.linkedin.com/pub/johan-thorstedt/57/a2b/a0b

Cannot find Sandra Opperud anymore on LinkedIn.

Sandra Opperud's roles:

Cawen Financial Group AB (Position: Executive Assistant)
Samport Payment Services AB
Pizza24 Nordic AB (Position: COO, Chief Operating Officer)
Old 08-21-2014, 04:18 AM   #514
paul_r

Industry Role:
Dear xxxxxx
We can see that you have no new member signups on your account the last 60 days. We just want to follow up and check the status and that everything is good with you.

Just let us know what I can do for you to see you back on track with us again!

but actually they making paytous.
big big delay, but it is better than no payouts.
paul_r is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 04:21 AM   #515
wslover317
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Just gets better and Better! Why do I have a greasy feeling around my bung hole...

Quote:

wslover317 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 04:22 AM   #516
wslover317
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
When did you get this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul_r View Post
Dear xxxxxx
We can see that you have no new member signups on your account the last 60 days. We just want to follow up and check the status and that everything is good with you.

Just let us know what I can do for you to see you back on track with us again!

but actually they making paytous.
big big delay, but it is better than no payouts.
wslover317 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 04:37 AM   #517
paul_r

Industry Role:
last week

Quote:
When did you get this?
paul_r is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 06:45 AM   #518
freeforlife07
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Well shit they must Love me -- Got paid Tuesday and only one payment behind -- Im teamZombaio as long as they are paying my rebills -- I am more worried about Zombaio's activities to sign up new customers- where and how are they promoting? thats the question to if they will sustain themselves pass these latest issues ... But im being paid - Client since 2008 and have removed them but brought them back recently as a back up biller - just want to process one or two new ones with them every few days so they will not flip the switch on my payouts for not processing IF THATS WHaT THEY ARE DOING-- shit you have to play the crook's game sometimes - But im being Paid
freeforlife07 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 08:18 AM   #519
wslover317
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
If they would just pay me, I would be happy as well... How about tell me exactly when I should get my money instead of the B.S. run around.

"Hey wslover317, your money will be late, sorry... But will def be in your account on this date"

That is all I am asking for!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeforlife07 View Post
Well shit they must Love me -- Got paid Tuesday and only one payment behind -- Im teamZombaio as long as they are paying my rebills -- I am more worried about Zombaio's activities to sign up new customers- where and how are they promoting? thats the question to if they will sustain themselves pass these latest issues ... But im being paid - Client since 2008 and have removed them but brought them back recently as a back up biller - just want to process one or two new ones with them every few days so they will not flip the switch on my payouts for not processing IF THATS WHaT THEY ARE DOING-- shit you have to play the crook's game sometimes - But im being Paid
Old 08-21-2014, 09:37 AM   #520
Paully
www.Max-Hardcore.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Dude I could care less about your 'book of insults', run your mouth all you want on this message board it doesn't matter. What does matter is that you can't pick up the phone and call the guy you stated you had communication with, Michael O, same guy that no one here can get a clear answer from... and speak on behalf of your fellow webmasters that are getting ripped off. That to me would be much more noble than you cursing at everyone on here.

The fact that you have CCbill only speaks to future business, but there are people on this thread that have their hard earned money held back from them. Pick up the phone and see what you can do, that'd be respectable.
Everyone that gets on chat or calls them has communicated with either Jesper, David or Michael. We don't have barbeque together and sit and talk about when we where young men.

I don't know the guys or have a batline to contact them. I go through the same channels everyone else has. They were great, then not so great, then got really bad. So we pulled the plug and I have communicated that experience here. I even suggested downloading your csv file and urged people to check into backup processors. As far as I'm concerned I don't owe you or anyone else shit, but I thought letting people know payments have gone out might be of some interest to others.

As difficult as it may be would you kindly get off my dick now.

Thanks,

Paully

Paully is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 03:35 PM   #521
RegUser
Confirmed User

still no money for me.
and it does not looks like it is coming soon either
RegUser is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 03:46 PM   #522
wslover317
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I got another "tomorrow" on live chat today with Michael. He was pretending he didn't know anything because his supervisor wasnt around. Guess he doesn't realize people read these boards and know exactly who he is. Shit keeps getting deeper. 2 payments behind now. My first two payments with them. Haven't seen a dime from them, ever. Oh, and it's my money!
Old 08-21-2014, 03:59 PM   #523
RFremont
Confirmed User

Quote:
Everyone that gets on chat or calls them has communicated with either Jesper, David or Michael. We don't have barbeque together and sit and talk about when we where young men.

I don't know the guys or have a batline to contact them. I go through the same channels everyone else has. They were great, then not so great, then got really bad. So we pulled the plug and I have communicated that experience here. I even suggested downloading your csv file and urged people to check into backup processors. As far as I'm concerned I don't owe you or anyone else shit, but I thought letting people know payments have gone out might be of some interest to others.

As difficult as it may be would you kindly get off my dick now.

Thanks,

Paully

Cool. You started out with a decent logical explanation of your position which I can accept, but then true to form at the end you return to your standard douchebag status. Give someone enough rope...

To this I would generally say 'let me add you to the list of programs I'll never work with', but since max hardcore is already a pile of shit, no action taken.

Last edited by RFremont; 08-21-2014 at 04:01 PM..
Old 08-21-2014, 04:40 PM   #524
ShowMe69
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeforlife07 View Post
We will see if you are singing that tune by the end of the year
1:285 Conversion Ratio
CuckoldLand Affiliate Program
ShowMe69 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 10:34 PM   #525
freeforlife07
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowMe69 View Post
We will see if you are singing that tune by the end of the year
Honestly i would hate to lose 3gs in rebills but its only 3gs and i will let it roll and die out as my subscribers move to my other processor- The way i figure it id rather just ride and die or ride and thrive instead of asking them from my rebills "WHICH IS NOT HAPPENING" Or telling customers "Im Canceling your subscription Please Sign up again with our Other biller" which is not Happening -----.. and doing the math if they closed today and im out 3000 in rebills :/ WEEELLLL over the 6 year relationship and their low rates HELL they have saved me $$$$$ - SO its bitter sweet FUCK IT im Riding -- buuut only as a back up biller

Last edited by freeforlife07; 08-21-2014 at 10:36 PM..
freeforlife07 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 02:57 PM   #526
RegUser
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeliaG View Post
Why would anyone in business cancel their own money?

Worst case scenario: you don't get paid that money.

Kinda bad scenario: you get paid late.

Ideal scenario: you get paid on time.
It is my money when I get it in MY bank account. Not while it is being promised.
I am the one who has to pay the webhosting charges, advertising costs, seo companies, content producers.
And none of them are willing to sell their products to me based on my promises or are kind to me if I am late.
The worst possible scenario is when biling processor gets paid/ cc companes get their cut/ subscribers get their content/ everyone else gets paid and I am the one who pays it.
I would rather slap everyone back

and of course it does not matter that I still dont have a cent in my account, a month after payment status was "cleared" and a week after payment was "assured"
good luck to anyone who is still letting his websites payments be handled by zombaio
RegUser is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 05:26 AM   #527
RegUser
Confirmed User

Quote:
I got another "tomorrow" on live chat today with Michael. He was pretending he didn't know anything because his supervisor wasnt around. Guess he doesn't realize people read these boards and know exactly who he is. Shit keeps getting deeper. 2 payments behind now. My first two payments with them. Haven't seen a dime from them, ever. Oh, and it's my money!
I got that twice so far. Tomorrow never comes.
Old 08-24-2014, 08:29 AM   #528
RegUser
Confirmed User

And still no money
Old 08-24-2014, 05:07 PM   #529
nikki99
Supermodel

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegUser View Post
And still no money
Jesus.....
nikki99 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 05:21 PM   #530
beenthereb4
Dat's Nacho Cheese Baby

Industry Role:
H.......
Old 08-24-2014, 05:29 PM   #531
AmeliaG
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegUser View Post
It is my money when I get it in MY bank account. Not while it is being promised.
I am the one who has to pay the webhosting charges, advertising costs, seo companies, content producers.
And none of them are willing to sell their products to me based on my promises or are kind to me if I am late.
The worst possible scenario is when biling processor gets paid/ cc companes get their cut/ subscribers get their content/ everyone else gets paid and I am the one who pays it.
I would rather slap everyone back

and of course it does not matter that I still dont have a cent in my account, a month after payment status was "cleared" and a week after payment was "assured"
good luck to anyone who is still letting his websites payments be handled by zombaio
What difference does it make for you if (a) you don't get paid because you canceled you own money or (b) you don't get paid because Zombaio goes out of business after processing transactions which have negligible variable cost to you?

Is it just that you think you are punishing them for paying you late by making both of your revenues smaller? Depending on your %, every $1 you cost Zombaio = a cost of $9 to $19 cost to you. Do you really want to cut off your own nose to spite your face?
AmeliaG is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 06:41 PM   #532
lagcam
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
What difference does it make for you if (a) you don't get paid because you canceled you own money or (b) you don't get paid because Zombaio goes out of business after processing transactions which have negligible variable cost to you?

Is it just that you think you are punishing them for paying you late by making both of your revenues smaller? Depending on your %, every $1 you cost Zombaio = a cost of $9 to $19 cost to you. Do you really want to cut off your own nose to spite your face?
People like to sound off. It doesn't help or change anything, but seems to make them feel better to feel like there is some kind of win for them in doing something like this. Not that most of them would actually do it of course.

Reality is that there is no win to be had here, just degrees of loss because even if we end up being paid in full, the fact that we were paid late is still a cost to us albeit a much more acceptable cost than the alternative.

My stance is the same that it has always been - that I believe everything will get caught up eventually and that if they get their asses in gear, they should be able to restore some of their credibility as time goes on, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed in how long they are taking to turn this around and that there has been no merchant communication since June.
lagcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 07:23 PM   #533
ShowMe69
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcowens2007 View Post
They owe me a mere $340 from earlier this month. Won't send me the damn wire. Luckily I use them for a dying site. So, my payouts trigger every 6 weeks or so. Of course I've made it a routine that when payout day hits, I open a ticket and begin hassling them for 4 weeks till I get my wire.

By the way here is a copy of the mass email they sent last weekend:

Dear Zombaio Client,

As I am sure you have noticed, we have been experiencing more problems than usual in paying out on time recently and many people have speculated (as they have done for years) that we are on the verge of going out of business.

Whilst we understand that many of you have lost money when other processors have gone out of business in the past, and that you understandably get nervous when payments are late, we want to assure you that our problems are temporary and a knock on effect of issues our main acquirer had with their USD settlement and exchange bank which meant that their settlements to us were quite significantly delayed.

We tried to keep things going as best as we could from our reserves during this period, but this caught us a little unaware, and it has taken time for us to straighten things out which I am pleased to say that we now have and we should be able to bring everybody''s settlements fully up to date during the course of next months.

We will however need to make changes ongoing if we are to avoid falling back in this hole. When we first came to the market we tried to give both the best rates and the fastest payouts and we now know that unless you have a much greater share of the market than we do, and a faster settlement than our acquirers are able to give us, this is quite an impossible model to sustain.

Consequently, we have decided to stop trying to be the cheapest AND the fastest and concentrate on being a reliable low cost processor which of course means we need to change our terms of business.

Rather than just giving people the choice of accepting our new terms or finding a new processor, we have decided to come up with 3 different pricing/settlement models that we are confident we can deliver ongoing and that we hope at least one of which is workable for your business.

The choices are as follows:

1. Monthly - settlement around 20th of the month for previous months transactions. 1.2% decrease in our normal fees
and usual 5% rolling reserve.

2. Bi-Weekly settlement periods. Paid out around 20 days after period end. We will continue to offer existing rates and
usual 5% rolling reserve.

3. Weekly settlements. Paid out around 20 days after period end. Normal rates increased by 3.5% and rolling reserve
increased to 10%

All of these options will continue to free of any annual card fees and it is our intention to switch to these new terms on 1st June.

Your account will by default be changed to the monthly payouts option with your processing rate automatically reduced by 1.2% but if you prefer to change to the bi-weekly payouts option at your existing rates or our weekly payouts option at the premium rate with the increase in reserve, all you have to do is logon to ZOA after 1st June and make the switch in "change banking details".

I very much regret that we have to make these changes, but I feel that going forward, it is important that you can count on Zombaio the way you used to be able to in the past.

Our interest in this business is long term, and whilst I accept that we have made mistakes in the past, a lot of these have come from us trying to improve the service that we offer. We were the first processor to offer settlement to a prepaid card, and we were the first to offer EU payment by ACH. It has not been without problems of course, but we will keep working on these things until the problems disappear.

In addition, we will shortly be adding some exciting new payment options for your customers. These include SEPA Debit, SOFORT banking and BitCoin. For CAM sites we will add a new API for card on file debits which we have been testing with very good results during the last few months.

We will continue to try new ideas, but in the future, we will try to do so without impacting on the efficiency of our core operation.

We really are sorry for any inconvenience and stress our unreliability recently has caused especially if you have reached out to Support or to me personally and not received the answer or action that you were looking for. I hope that you now understand a little better our situation and will give us a chance to earn back your trust over the coming months. If anything in this email is not clear or if you have any questions or comments, please let us know.

Best regards,

Tomas Anderson
VP, Zombaio LLC
According to Tomas everybody should be current now..it has been 3 months since this bullshit email

How is that new Zombaio payout schedule working for everyone?
ShowMe69 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 08:31 PM   #534
beenthereb4
Dat's Nacho Cheese Baby

Industry Role:
Christ.....
Old 08-25-2014, 12:55 AM   #535
Paully
www.Max-Hardcore.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
According to Tomas everybody should be current now..it has been 3 months since this bullshit email

How is that new Zombaio payout schedule working for everyone?
It's going pretty good. How about you? I see your paysite has ads blasted all over it and none of your preview videos are watchable.

Scraping nickels for ad companies instead of selling joins? Hmmmmm.

You must have good shit. Bang up job.

My bad. I have to enter my birthday. ;) Good one.

Last edited by Paully; 08-25-2014 at 01:04 AM..
Old 08-25-2014, 04:09 AM   #536
RegUser
Confirmed User

Quote:
Big difference actually. In former case I threw away money, in latter case I let someone steal the money.
Old 08-25-2014, 06:28 AM   #537
ShowMe69
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
It's going pretty good. How about you? I see your paysite has ads blasted all over it and none of your preview videos are watchable.

Scraping nickels, really...lol
I think not

Old 08-25-2014, 10:10 AM   #538
RFremont
Confirmed User

Quote:

Hey assfuck if you don't have anything positive to contribute, which you already confirmed you didn't, stay off the thread. What the fuck do you care what his site looks like, does that mean he's not entitled to being paid on time?? punk fuckin jackass.
Old 08-25-2014, 10:29 AM   #539
Paully
www.Max-Hardcore.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Hey assfuck if you don't have anything positive to contribute, which you already confirmed you didn't, stay off the thread. What the fuck do you care what his site looks like, does that mean he's not entitled to being paid on time?? punk fuckin jackass.
Neither one of you idiots has anything positive to contribute to the thread nor do either of you have any money with Zombaio. You are a whiny little cocksucker with no contribution to the industry as far as I can tell.

Now why don't you head over to showme69's house and take turns sucking each other off or better yet you guys can call up beaner and all three of you can play Chinese finger cuffs.

Last edited by Paully; 08-25-2014 at 10:32 AM..
Old 08-25-2014, 10:41 AM   #540
ShowMe69
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Neither one of you idiots has anything positive to contribute to the thread nor do either of you have any money with Zombaio. You are a whiny little cocksucker with no contribution to the industry as far as I can tell.

Now why don't you head over to showme69's house and take turns sucking each other off or better yet you guys can call up beaner and all three of you can play Chinese finger cuffs.
You are a strange little man Paully, why not re-direct your obvious frustration and anger toward those that are fucking over you like Zombaio, not those that are pointing out the shady and un-ethical business practices of Zombaio.

I see you drop the nickel angle once your realized I would make you look like an absolute fool....good move on your part

Now stop bitching at me and get on Zombaio support and try and get all your money (rebills and reserves), and if you have all of yours, why not bitch for those that don't

Last edited by ShowMe69; 08-25-2014 at 10:42 AM..
Old 08-25-2014, 10:56 AM   #541
Paully
www.Max-Hardcore.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
You are a strange little man Paully, why not re-direct your obvious frustration and anger toward those that are fucking over you like Zombaio, not those that are pointing out the shady and un-ethical business practices of Zombaio.

I see you drop the nickel angle once your realized I would make you look like an absolute fool....good move on your part

Now stop bitching at me and get on Zombaio support and try and get all your money (rebills and reserves), and if you have all of yours, why not bitch for those that don't
How about I worry about my money and you worry about not violating BRAM rules so you don't lose another merchant account

BTW nice backyard. I'd get something just like that if I ever moved to Northern Mexico.

Old 08-25-2014, 11:01 AM   #542
RFremont
Confirmed User

Quote:

I bet that thought turns you on you little queerbait. You injected yourself in the thread talking about you had your issue resolved, you refused to help or even be bothered to speak on behalf of your fellow webmasters and in the time you argued that in several threads, you could have easily done something positive. So shut the fuck up, people have a right to vent about thieves and crooks, just like I have a right to vent about little faggots like you. And your program is a pile of shit too like your fuckin face.
Old 08-25-2014, 11:02 AM   #543
RFremont
Confirmed User

Quote:
How about I worry about my money and you worry about not violating BRAM rules so you don't lose another merchant account

BTW nice backyard. I'd get something just like that if I ever moved to Northern Mexico.
How about you shut the fuck up or post pics of your house big baller, let's see what a big shot you are.
Old 08-25-2014, 11:06 AM   #544
ShowMe69
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:

If you noticed I don't worry about you, but you seem to have a fetish about mentioning me in your post, when nothing I say is directed specifically at you?

Don't worry my merchant issue is covered and even if it isn't , I will be ok
Old 08-25-2014, 11:12 AM   #545
Paully
www.Max-Hardcore.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
If you noticed I don't worry about you, but you seem to have a fetish about mentioning me in your post, when nothing I say is directed specifically at you?

Don't worry my merchant issue is covered and even if it isn't , I will be ok
oooops Fake nick slip huh

Old 08-25-2014, 11:41 AM   #546
ShowMe69
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Sorry clown I don't do fake accounts, why would I need to, whatever I want to say I post as me. I don't have to see your house or your cars, cuz I already know I have more shit than you and you know that too, so give it a rest and stop attacking people who are pissed off at a company, they feel did them wrong.

And sorry my house is in Texas and cost over 7 figures, so drop it
Old 08-25-2014, 11:53 AM   #547
wslover317
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Getting back on subject

Something seriously needs to be done. Getting tired of going on Live Chat daily to ask where my money is. Just to get the constant "Later this week - Friday. Is delayed because of delays from our bank - insert bullshit line here"

I have already started moving to a different processor, but I want MY money.
Old 08-25-2014, 03:08 PM   #548
beenthereb4
Dat's Nacho Cheese Baby

Industry Role:
System Message
2014-0*-** **:**
*** * Inquiry escalated to second line support by operator

Gotta Love the Zombaio Support

Old 08-25-2014, 09:05 PM   #549
AmeliaG
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Yeah, the fake nickery in this thread is pretty egregious.

We should have one of those jelly bean jar contests where we try to guess his many real posters are in this thread without going over.
AmeliaG is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 09:40 PM   #550
Paully
www.Max-Hardcore.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Yeah, the fake nickery in this thread is pretty egregious.

We should have one of those jelly bean jar contests where we try to guess his many real posters are in this thread without going over.
That would be fun. I'm on the fence about who rfremont is, much like his sexuality. If I had to guess I would go with beaner do to his homoerotic name calling and ugly face line.

Both are idiots and can't follow rules then cry when they get called on their shit. I thought showme69 might be a little smarter but he thinks he is in the same league as Max Hardcore with his nice backyard in Tejas Northern Mexico.

A simple google of Max Hardcore's house should remind him where he stands in this business. Anyways, doesn't look like these clowns are going to stop and somehow they think that helps everybody. Fucktards.

Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >