Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 08-21-2014, 04:34 PM   #51
dicknipples
Formerly known as Lensman

Industry Role:
$50/hr? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*dies*
dicknipples is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 04:40 PM   #52
edgeprod
Permanently Gone

Industry Role:
Haha .. well, I'm sure you can find SOMEONE that'll work for that, but I wouldn't want them working on MY stuff.
edgeprod is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 04:45 PM   #53
megapower
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
My rates are real market rates. To find a "capable professional" plays the rate a 2nd role.
As example when I go to extend my PHP team a basic requirement that I request is excellent knowledge of C or C++, this way I eliminate all the modeler... I give a "simple" test work (parser for a ini file mostly) which show me if this person knows what he/she does or not. And I hired many times excellent coders at hr rates below $20 who passed my test much better then the higher rated...

And one thing more, don't forget that behind most eastern programmers is a Pimp (they name it self Agency), who take the biggest amount of the money Means direct contacts to developers help a lot.
megapower is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 05:06 PM   #54
edgeprod
Permanently Gone

Industry Role:
I'm trying very hard to understand your English, but it's taking too much effort. I'm sorry.
edgeprod is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 05:18 PM   #55
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeprod View Post
I'm trying very hard to understand your English, but it's taking too much effort. I'm sorry.
I think he is saying that he can tell how good of PHP coders they are by how well they program in C/C++.

I think.

sarettah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 06:03 PM   #56
edgeprod
Permanently Gone

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post
I think he is saying that he can tell how good of PHP coders they are by how well they program in C/C++.

I think.

Seems legit. $2/week, buy now.
Old 08-21-2014, 06:42 PM   #57
FreeHugeMovies
Too lazy to set a custom title

Thanks for the many suggestions and bump. Don't want a US coder. I don't need coding legend, just a php dude.
FreeHugeMovies is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 06:53 PM   #58
edgeprod
Permanently Gone

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeHugeMovies View Post
Thanks for the many suggestions and bump. Don't want a US coder. I don't need coding legend, just a php dude.
Yeah, sorry, we got off-topic. But hey -- free bumps!
Old 08-21-2014, 10:32 PM   #59
Paully
www.Max-Hardcore.com

Industry Role:
Yes I can. Try me out by clicking the red button with the X on it. Top right corner.

CCBill Affiliates Let's Make Some Monies!

Paullybadboy [@] gmail.com ICQ 631384423
Paully is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 04:40 AM   #60
candyflip
Carpe Visio

Industry Role:
Quote:
Who are you finding that cheap?! That's outsourced rates. If you can find a $50/hr programmer worth a shit, lock them up in a hurry and take advantage of that!
My kids' mom. She normally bills $100 without hassle. I told her GFY folks were cheap asses used to dealing with Indians who charge $10 an hour.

He told her that we work in a global economy and $65 was too much, she said she'd do it for $50.

He's looking for some outsourcer that he can pay peanuts, and probably have to chase around like he has chased MachineGunKelly for years.

If you want to put her to work man, I will get you her resume.

Edit: she's pulled two jobs here already and both were willing to pay her rate. So I don't think she was out of line asking for half her normal rate.

Last edited by candyflip; 08-22-2014 at 04:45 AM..
candyflip is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 05:06 AM   #61
DamianJ

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultDesigners View Post
Hello,

We steal well known brands, please hit me up
Fixed that for ya
DamianJ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 05:09 AM   #62
Klen

Industry Role:
Quote:
In my experience (which is considerable), you are not hiring a capable professional at those rates. At LeadWrench, we work with a lot of developers, including full-time, part-time, and freelance developers (we have all three types currently, for example). The rates you're throwing out there don't often bring individuals who can account for all of the factors necessary to successfully complete a project, or to negotiate obstacles along the way.

A lot of hiring and firing has helped me develop a pretty clear picture of where to hire from and what to pay.
Btw do you know where you can find clients which can pay 100$ per hour ?

Inquiries which are not related to administration or advertising on GFY wont be processed.
Klen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 05:09 AM   #63
Klen

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamianJ View Post
Fixed that for ya
Lol you are hilarious lately.I really miss you on xbiz.

Inquiries which are not related to administration or advertising on GFY wont be processed.
Klen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 05:54 AM   #64
candyflip
Carpe Visio

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlenTelaris View Post
We have found quite a few locally and the last two she pulled from here paid that rate.

Spend you some brain.
Email Me
candyflip is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 07:33 AM   #65
dicknipples

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by candyflip View Post
My kids' mom. She normally bills $100 without hassle. I told her GFY folks were cheap asses used to dealing with Indians who charge $10 an hour.

He told her that we work in a global economy and $65 was too much, she said she'd do it for $50.

He's looking for some outsourcer that he can pay peanuts, and probably have to chase around like he has chased MachineGunKelly for years.

Edit: she's pulled two jobs here already and both were willing to pay her rate. So I don't think she was out of line asking for half her normal rate.
Are you her pimp? I see you in every thread regarding programming talking about her and her skills...

Quote:
You ain't gonna find those clients around these parts.
dicknipples is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 07:55 AM   #66
Klen

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser Koopa View Post
Are you her pimp? I see you in every thread regarding programming talking about her and her skills...

You ain't gonna find those clients around these parts.
By "parts" you mean adult industry or ?

Old 08-22-2014, 08:22 AM   #67
dicknipples

Industry Role:
Quote:
By "parts" you mean adult industry or ?
Basically.
Old 08-22-2014, 08:34 AM   #68
FreeHugeMovies

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyflip View Post

Are you trying to insult someone who is looking to hire someone and your X wife or whatever is a coder? Do you know how stupid you look doing so? People who are looking for a coder, don't make contact with this guy's wife, bc. if things don't go well, he's going to copy and paste on GFY. BTW, she never offered me a 50 dollar rate, she never replied to my e mail. So don't be spreading lies. Another reason NOT to trust this clown.

MachineGunKelly and I worked for SEVERAL (SEVEN or so and I even gave him like $1,000 to keep his electric on one time.) years together, he gave me a good rate, bc I only used him. I can't help his life had some unexpected turns and he just disappears mid project AFTER Payment. You would expect more from someone just based on ethics.
FreeHugeMovies is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 08:41 AM   #69
dicknipples

Industry Role:
Quote:
Are you trying to insult someone who is looking to hire someone and your X wife or whatever is a coder? Do you know how stupid you look doing so? People who are looking for a coder, don't make contact with this guy's wife, bc. if things don't go well, he's going to copy and paste on GFY. BTW, she never offered me a 50 dollar rate, she never replied to my e mail. So don't be spreading lies. Another reason NOT to trust this clown.

MachineGunKelly and I worked for SEVERAL (SEVEN or so and I even gave him like $1,000 to keep his electric on one time.) years together, he gave me a good rate, bc I only used him. I can't help his life had some unexpected turns and he just disappears mid project AFTER Payment. You would expect more from someone just based on ethics.
Despite low paying requests from you, you're point on here... I'd never hire someone who posted such things about someone who turned down hiring them for whatever reason it may be. That's pretty fucked up.
Old 08-22-2014, 08:47 AM   #70
Sly
Let's do some business!

Industry Role:
Have you guys ever posted job opportunities on Craigslist? Handyman tasks, maybe painting, plumbing, stuff like that. Let's say you post a price that you are willing to pay. The amount of hate mail that you get out of that is just ridiculous. The amount of people that are willing to do it for your price is equally as ridiculous.

Point being, if the buyer is not willing to pay your rate, that's fine, move on. Why drill the guy about it? So YOUR personal situation has you above $XXX an hour, that's fantastic and good for you. Not everyone is in that same position. Somebody will take the job. Someone in school, someone trying to get on their feet, someone that needs some extra cash, etc.

A lot of people look very pompous, arrogant, and bitter in this thread. FHM isn't one of them.

Sell me your: Paysites and Hosting Company. Buy my: Aged Domains and Sites
Sly is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 10:04 AM   #71
edgeprod
Permanently Gone

Industry Role:
Sly, you right dooooooog! My apologies.
Old 08-22-2014, 10:52 AM   #72
megapower
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
@edgeprod
english is not my native laguage...
be happy that you're hired at this rate as a "php" programmer.
this rate to get as a "php" freelancer is even in switzerland near impossible, which is a high price country.
megapower is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 10:58 AM   #73
Klen

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser Koopa View Post
Basically.
Well that is why i ask where to find client which i can charge that rate,i know everyone in adult industry is broke as fuck Tho it's not just about being broke,it is also about roi,and whatever you do in adult industry you cant expect much profit,except maybe traffic brokering and micro niche paysites and cams

Last edited by Klen; 08-22-2014 at 11:11 AM..
Old 08-22-2014, 11:23 AM   #74
dicknipples

Industry Role:
Quote:
Well that is why i ask where to find client which i can charge that rate,i know everyone in adult industry is broke as fuck Tho it's not just about being broke,it is also about roi,and whatever you do in adult industry you cant expect much profit,except maybe traffic brokering and micro niche paysites and cams
Craigslist, job boards, etc.
Old 08-22-2014, 11:37 AM   #75
edgeprod
Permanently Gone

Industry Role:
Quote:
The adult industry != GFY. There's a lot more under the surface that you are probably unaware of.
Old 10-01-2014, 10:33 AM   #76
FreeHugeMovies

Ugg I am still looking for someone. hehe

You find someone and BOOM they go missing for two weeks.
Old 10-01-2014, 11:13 AM   #77
codingwelt
AdultCoding.com PHP Freak

Industry Role:
Hit me up by e-mail if still needed
codingwelt is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 11:24 AM   #78
wizzart
scriptmaster

Industry Role:
admin@zodumil[guess]net

just looking for work this days
wizzart is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 11:33 AM   #79
FreeHugeMovies

Emails sent to both of you dudes
Old 10-01-2014, 12:14 PM   #80
tremens

Industry Role:
Quote:
Ugg I am still looking for someone.
I'm available for quick projects. Send me your requirements to myusername at 1stdev.com.
tremens is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 09:17 PM   #81
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Any coders here still looking for work? Hit me up via PM with your rates & info thanks

Last edited by Bladewire; 10-29-2014 at 09:19 PM..
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 04:34 AM   #82
Milan_Quantox
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Hello, please send email to [email protected] and lets talk
Old 10-30-2014, 06:32 AM   #83
yuu.design

Industry Role:
hey buddy, still needing php help? if so, contact me ;)

Paysites - Affiliate Programs - Dating & Cam Sites - Mainstream Projects - Tube Sites - Banners - Wordpress Themes - NATs integration - Landing Pages

Check my Portfolio and Content Production Offers
yuu.design is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >