Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Does your company provide a service that the adult industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 04-26-2011, 11:13 AM   #1
BradBreakfast
Confirmed User

Shared Hosting on Under Utilized Server

I currently have a cPanel server that's being under utilized and ready for shared hosting clients to move in.

Reasonable prices:

- Intel Quad Xeon with 8 GB RAM

- On a 1 Gbps port at Phoenix NAP.

- RAID 1 disk mirroring for redundancy.

- Quick 32 ms ping response time to southern California.

- Nginix & Memcached support for lighting fast http response time and concurrent connection support.

- Custom Solutions, I have a lot of experience with Wordpress.

Hit me up: [email protected] or if you want check the page load speed of: http://www.boysforbreakfast.com

Last edited by BradBreakfast; 04-26-2011 at 11:19 AM..
BradBreakfast is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-28-2011, 09:30 AM   #2
BradBreakfast
Confirmed User

Bump... A few people have already signed up. Their sites are small and low traffic and I'm looking for a few more clients.
BradBreakfast is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-28-2011, 05:52 PM   #3
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
If anyone wants hosting, grab Brad's price and we'll offer the same thing for 50% off his price with the first two months free.

email sales (a) adultking.co.uk

Edit: this post is in response to Brad jumping into our thread to bag us. However the offer stands, we'll beat Brad's price on any of his services by 50%.

Last edited by AdultKing; 08-28-2011 at 05:57 PM..
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-28-2011, 05:59 PM   #4
Gonzodave
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Sounds like a great deal mate!
Gonzodave is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 09-05-2011, 03:13 PM   #5
My Pimp
Confirmed User

Good luck with your offer .
My Pimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 09-17-2011, 03:44 AM   #6
BradBreakfast
Confirmed User

AdultKing: I was wondering why your site was so slow, now I know. You guys are on Cogent's network. If you are unaware of how bad that is do a Google search: http://bit.ly/rjAmuS

We are housed in a carrier neutral data center in the United States multiple tier-1 bandwidth providers with full BGP. We're no $4.99/month web host but we've been around for years and host our own sites on these servers. Therefor, we have a vested interest in keeping everything online. At gigabit speeds.

By the way, I wasn't trying to "bag you".

Last edited by BradBreakfast; 09-17-2011 at 03:45 AM..
Old 09-19-2011, 09:56 AM   #7
miguelf

Industry Role:
Email sent.
miguelf is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook

Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >