Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 03-21-2014, 03:51 AM   #1
Casio22

Industry Role:
Baby catapulted out of dead mother womb by truck wheel

No.. seriously..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-hospital.html
Casio22 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 03:59 AM   #2
CyberHustler
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
well damn...
CyberHustler is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 06:28 AM   #3
sperbonzo
I'd rather be on my boat.

Industry Role:
Both parents died in the crash.... lucky that the baby was male, or they would have left it to die in the street with it's parents.

[email protected] / http://Acellafinancial.com/

ICQ 177961090 / Tel +1 909 NET BILL / Skype msperber
sperbonzo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 07:36 AM   #4
michael.kickass
Too lazy to set a custom title

Unbelievable

Looking to expand your business in general, maybe sell your sites? Contact me:
[email protected]
michael.kickass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 08:39 AM   #5
_Richard_

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sperbonzo View Post
Both parents died in the crash.... lucky that the baby was male, or they would have left it to die in the street with it's parents.

that's not entirely fair, that whole incident caused a massive national uproar there
Old 03-21-2014, 08:50 AM   #6
Scott McD

Couldn't believe that story when i first read it this morning. Thought i was still half asleep...

I Buy My High Quality Traffic Here, You Should Too!

Scott McD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 01:33 PM   #7
sperbonzo
I'd rather be on my boat.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Richard_ View Post
that's not entirely fair, that whole incident caused a massive national uproar there
From what I've read and seen, as well as what I've been told by Chinese friends that live in Guangzhu, female infants are regularly abandoned, sometimes right out in the street, and passers-by simply step over them. In one case a buddy of mine was visiting with his girlfriend and there was a female infant lying naked and crying outside of a restaurant that they were leaving. No one was paying any attention to her. They picked her up and finally found a cop, who acted really annoyed and finally consented to take the girl to the station.

[email protected] / http://Acellafinancial.com/

ICQ 177961090 / Tel +1 909 NET BILL / Skype msperber
sperbonzo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 01:45 PM   #8
brassmonkey
Pay It Forward

Industry Role:
ewwwww
brassmonkey is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 02:00 PM   #9
Lichen
Tube Master

Industry Role:
Quote:
From what I've read and seen, as well as what I've been told by Chinese friends that live in Guangzhu, female infants are regularly abandoned, sometimes right out in the street, and passers-by simply step over them. In one case a buddy of mine was visiting with his girlfriend and there was a female infant lying naked and crying outside of a restaurant that they were leaving. No one was paying any attention to her. They picked her up and finally found a cop, who acted really annoyed and finally consented to take the girl to the station.
since no one wants them anyway, would it be legal to pick up a discarded girl and raise her as your sex slave?
Lichen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 02:07 PM   #10
_Richard_

Industry Role:
Quote:

thank god we live in a world where no child goes abandoned, and no baby left for dead..

it appears that in the period following 'the uproar', they have eased the one child policy rules, and created 'baby hatches' that allows people to give the baby over to the state directly
Old 03-21-2014, 02:40 PM   #11
Nice_Nick
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lichen View Post
since no one wants them anyway, would it be legal to pick up a discarded girl and raise her as your sex slave?
It is just me or does this sound perverse.

You are talking about raising a newborn presumably till they hit legal age so you can use them as your sex slave. By which time there will be an 18 year difference if you didn't do the deed earlier.
Nice_Nick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 07:32 PM   #12
VikingMan
Exploiting human weakness

Industry Role:
The father is an idiot for riding a scooter with his wife on the back during labor. They have mobile death vehicles in China I am sure they have ambulances or just call a friend or relative with a car. Anything but a scooter. Too bad the mom wont be there to care for the baby. Looks like he skidded on his face so the report that he ejected out of his mother when the wheel crushed her looks valid.
VikingMan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 10:45 PM   #13
TidalWave
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nice_Nick View Post
It is just me or does this sound perverse.

You are talking about raising a newborn presumably till they hit legal age so you can use them as your sex slave. By which time there will be an 18 year difference if you didn't do the deed earlier.
More perverse than dumping it on the street and waiting for it to die or eaten by animals? or both once she finally dies...

Considering the amount of ways that she could be (will be?) killed in the street v.s. living a good life presumably only at the expense of having a pre-determined sexual partner... which is better?
Although I really doubt anyone would have the patience to wait 16 years (or whatever the legal sexual age is in whatever country she end's up in) just to have sex with someone... cheaper, faster to just go get a 16 year old hooker lol.

Last edited by TidalWave; 03-21-2014 at 10:46 PM..
TidalWave is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 11:33 PM   #14
Phoenix
BACON BACON BACON

Industry Role:
Quote:

Come on now....are you serious?

Let me tell you girls are highly valued in China now. They have a massive shortage of them there.
Phoenix is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 11:47 PM   #15
brassmonkey
Pay It Forward

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingMan View Post
The father is an idiot for riding a scooter with his wife on the back during labor. They have mobile death vehicles in China I am sure they have ambulances or just call a friend or relative with a car. Anything but a scooter. Too bad the mom wont be there to care for the baby. Looks like he skidded on his face so the report that he ejected out of his mother when the wheel crushed her looks valid.
uh was an idiot
brassmonkey is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 04:40 AM   #16
seeandsee
Check SIG!

Industry Role:
jesus what a story, fucking life but lucky baby

Contact here
seeandsee is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 05:00 AM   #17
ShackledMaidens
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Don't belive anything from that shitty paper
ShackledMaidens is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >