Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 10-19-2010, 11:09 AM   #1
fusionx
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Cold Fusion developers wanted in Los Angeles

I'm just passing this along - please don't ask me for details, as I don't know.

-----

I came across your profile on House of Fusion. We are currently recruiting for a company here in Los Angeles, CA looking for Mid and Senior ColdFusion developers. The salary range is 80K-110K. I don?t know if you?re keeping an eye out, but if you?d be interested in something like that, or perhaps if you know anyone interested in Los Angeles, CA, drop me a line and I can forward you the job description. I look forward to hearing from you.

Erika Klics
Highlander Solutions
erika [at] highlandersolutions [dot] net
888-793-9994 ? tollfree
323-330-9540 ? local
fusionx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 04:27 PM   #2
fusionx
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Job Description

SOFTWARE-AS-A-SERVICE company located in El Segundo, CA is seeking mid and senior level ColdFusion developers to join their growing team. Since their inception in 1999, they have grown across 45 States. If you?re looking to be part of a growing company, keep reading?

REQUIRED SKILLS:
? Cold Fusion 7 including OOP usage of CFC's

? JavaScript, AJAX, HTML, CSS

? SQL

? 5+ years software development experience

? 3 years experience building applications in ColdFusion MX

? BS Degree in Computer Science Essential Functions:

? Produce advanced Web application code in ColdFusion and JavaScript

? Strong analytical skills and good communication skills

? Exposure to Agile or SCRUM development methodology

DESIRED SKILLS
? Progress measurement via Rally Software

? Friendly, self-motivated team player, able to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously

? Perform Unit-testing

? Develop in an Agile methodology

? Participate in code review meetings

? Work independently and in a team environment to efficiently develop high quality advanced Web applications

BENEFITS:
Medical, 401K, and the opportunity to work with a great team!

COMPENSATION:
DOE
fusionx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >