Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Does your company provide a service that the adult industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 11-26-2012, 11:15 AM   #1
keysync
Living the Dream

Industry Role:
:2cents Tube Building Service

Here's the deal!

I will build you a tube site on your host and using your domain so you maintain complete control at all times.

The tube script I use is auto updating.
It has the option of 1 minute, 2 to 3 minute, or 5 minute clips.

I set them to auto add 1 new video every hour.

You never have to touch it. It will continue to auto update for ever.

You can add a plugrush widget for advertising or a banner or whatever.

Here is an example of one of my tube sites absoluteamateur.com

You will have to sign up to these 4 programs.

Sextronix

Pimp Boss

Hentai Biz

Gaytronix

All that you have left to do is promotion.

I charge $50 to set this up and set it in motion for you.
Paypal or Paxum

The Second option is $40 to set up and $15/mo
This will use your domain and I will host the tube on my server. I use Amerinoc for hosting.

ICQ me for more info or to get started.

Last edited by keysync; 11-26-2012 at 11:28 AM..
keysync is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 11-26-2012, 11:42 AM   #2
Zeiss
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Lol, bro. This is so easy to install. Even a complete noob can do it. What you are missing here is that this scrupt is used by thousands of webmasters and whoever installs it has to write their own meta data to their videos (about 7k videos) to avoid duplicate content... Will you write 7k unique titles and descriptions for those $50?

EDIT:
And btw you are asking $ for something these sponsors actually offer for free...

Adult Webmasters Guides

Last edited by Zeiss; 11-26-2012 at 11:52 AM..
Zeiss is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 11-26-2012, 12:01 PM   #3
keysync
Living the Dream

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zealotry View Post
Lol, bro. This is so easy to install. Even a complete noob can do it. What you are missing here is that this scrupt is used by thousands of webmasters and whoever installs it has to write their own meta data to their videos (about 7k videos) to avoid duplicate content... Will you write 7k unique titles and descriptions for those $50?

EDIT:
And btw you are asking $ for something these sponsors actually offer for free...

They don't actually offer free installation. They will help you figure it out though because they are great sponsors to work with!

I just asked the aff rep to make sure you're spewing bullshit rather than facts.
You are right about the meta info and that's a good point.
I'm NOT offering SEO.
Just script installation and setup.

This is for the folks that have no idea where to start or are too busy to do it themselves.

Like I said.
Please feel free to contact me for more info.

keysync is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 11-26-2012, 12:08 PM   #4
Zeiss
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
So uploading some files in binary mode, adding a directive, creating a database and copying 3 cronjobs is very hard to do? I don't get it...

Adult Webmasters Guides
Zeiss is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 11-26-2012, 12:10 PM   #5
keysync
Living the Dream

Industry Role:
Quote:
So uploading some files in binary mode, adding a directive, creating a database and copying 3 cronjobs is very hard to do? I don't get it...
Seriously...
Who said it was rocket science.
Do you have some sort of vendetta or what?

Old 11-26-2012, 02:00 PM   #6
Zeiss
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
No. Just wondering...

Adult Webmasters Guides
Old 11-26-2012, 05:32 PM   #7
BSleazy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
A hell of a lot more people than you might think can't do that, or like he said, don't want to be bothered with it.

Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >