Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Does your company provide a service that the adult industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 08-16-2013, 04:22 AM   #1
adultGeek
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Virtual Assistant- $49 per week (2 day free trial)

We offer high quality SEO, social media marketing, content and video creation services and we will like to offer you our highly skilled and experienced staff as virtual assistants for your projects.

Pricing Options-
  1. Full time Virtual Assistant (Works 8 hours/day & 5 days/week) at $95/week or $349/month
  2. Part time Virtual Assistant (Works 4 hours/day & 5 days a week) at $49/week or $75/month
  3. Per hour VA @ $3 per hour (Minimum order of 8 hours work)
A SPECIAL 50% DISCOUNT FOR THE FIRST 3 ORDERS

What kind of jobs our VA's can do?
  • SEO (Link building, keyword research, onsite optimization, competition analysis, etc.)
  • Social Media Marketing
  • Content Writing
  • Blog Creation
  • Data Research
  • Email and chat support
  • Video Creation
  • Any kind of online submissions including comments posting, classified posts, forum posts, etc
  • Data Entry
  • Website Maintenance
  • Graphic Designing
  • Personal Assistant Tasks

Communication with your VA-
  • Chat via any messenger of your choice
  • Email
  • Skype or Phone

Payment and refund policy-

We accept payments through Paypal, Skrill(Moneybookers) and Money gram. Due to the nature of this service we can't provide refunds, unless we are not able to complete your work. If there are any corrections required, we will do them for free.

Reports- You can get bi-weekly or weekly reports, depending on your preference.

Work hours : 9:00am-6:00pm (1 hour breaks) ( GMT +5.5 )
Work days: Monday to Friday
Our offices: New Delhi (HQ & staff hub), Bangalore (Staff Hub)

Free Trial- We offer a 2 day risk free trial for our services.
To get started just send us your requirements via PM here, or send us an email at- [email protected]

Best Adult Link Building Package- $25

Email me- info (at) virtual-staffing.com | Skype: dahlberg.ted

adultGeek is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-17-2013, 01:05 AM   #2
adultGeek
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
We are still taking orders, and offering free trials.

adultGeek is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-19-2013, 12:20 AM   #3
dc0ded
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Looks nice. I'll like to try the 95$ per week option for the fulltime VA. Email sent to you.
Old 08-20-2013, 06:43 PM   #4
Panty Snatcher
eat a peach for Hours

Industry Role:
I sent you an email , waiting for a response
Panty Snatcher is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-21-2013, 10:18 AM   #5
FingerPrinter
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Took this guy a day to respond on ICQ

Told him I'd want at least one VA full-time and maybe more... wanted only a 1-day trial which he was reluctant to do but finally gave me

First trial day went reasonably well, a quick blog created with some decent writing, quick little logo and a few affiliate links, though some of it was disorganized... good enough for me to get started

Immediately sent the 350$ after the first day trial, and they haven't done any work since... the VA was supposed to add me on Skype... no add on Skype, no work added on the same blog, nor the other 2 blogs I said he could work on, and "SEO Solutions" is offline ICQ as well.

Well, okay then, waste my time and enjoy your review.
FingerPrinter is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-21-2013, 12:00 PM   #6
adultGeek
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
We sent a refund within 1 hour of getting your message on ICQ. I was not online so failed to respond on time, and I lost you as a client. I really regret that and I wish I could have avoided that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FingerPrinter View Post
Took this guy a day to respond on ICQ

Told him I'd want at least one VA full-time and maybe more... wanted only a 1-day trial which he was reluctant to do but finally gave me

First trial day went reasonably well, a quick blog created with some decent writing, quick little logo and a few affiliate links, though some of it was disorganized... good enough for me to get started

Immediately sent the 350$ after the first day trial, and they haven't done any work since... the VA was supposed to add me on Skype... no add on Skype, no work added on the same blog, nor the other 2 blogs I said he could work on, and "SEO Solutions" is offline ICQ as well.

Well, okay then, waste my time and enjoy your review.
Old 08-21-2013, 12:43 PM   #7
FingerPrinter
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Nor did they send the full amount for a refund... about 21$ short

More importantly than any of this is the time wasted with another company that can't deliver what they promise
FingerPrinter is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-21-2013, 01:36 PM   #8
adultGeek
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FingerPrinter View Post
Nor did they send the full amount for a refund... about 21$ short

More importantly than any of this is the time wasted with another company that can't deliver what they promise
$21 were short because we were charged by Paypal for currency reversal fees. We worked for a one full day and you said in your previous post that our work was good. So if you wish we can compensate you by working for another day.

We are honest with our customers, and consider that your experience was unfortunate and could have been avoided. I was really occupied in some very important personal issue, and that was the only reason why I was not able to communicate with you. So you made your choice and we lost your business. Please let me know if you can find a better service at a similar price.
Old 08-22-2013, 11:01 AM   #9
FingerPrinter
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
The one day of work you did would have only been useful if it was done on an ongoing basis.... one day's worth of work on a dead blog is a waste of time and money.

Like many other poor-service companies, you were quick to respond and work before money was sent. After the money was sent, you didn't have your VA add me on skype, and you were not online ICQ at the same hours you were the day before.

This is simply a failure of service, plain and simple. Don't run a VA company if you can't run it properly.
Old 08-26-2013, 08:16 AM   #10
big dreamer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by adultGeek View Post
We offer high quality SEO, social media marketing, content and video creation services and we will like to offer you our highly skilled and experienced staff as virtual assistants for your projects.

Pricing Options-

[*]Full time Virtual Assistant (Works 8 hours/day & 5 days/week) at $95/week or $349/month

A SPECIAL 50% DISCOUNT FOR THE FIRST 3 ORDERS
Does that mean that you offer the 50% discount on the monthly service also??
big dreamer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-27-2013, 05:42 AM   #11
adultGeek
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by big dreamer View Post
Does that mean that you offer the 50% discount on the monthly service also??
Yes we did, but all the discounted slots were sold in the first 48 hours of launching this service. Please email me your requirements, and we will workout the best deal for you.

Old 09-13-2013, 02:15 PM   #12
pinkbits
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
These guys are fucked!

First day they used stolen content to post on blogs and article submissions. I had to get them to go over all the work and remove the content that belongs to guys like you.

The are not very thorough to be SEO gurus, as they don't even optimise images or use ALT tags at all. I had to get them to go over all of that as well. (in other words the image files are named like 21303kju9-93.jpg with no ALT tags at all being used)

The week later they destroy my site and remove the front index page and replace it with something else. So the site is down and no one can spend any money on my site. I am very fucking pissed off right now!

They are hard to get in contact with especially when they fuck your shit up.

Warning don't allow them server access as they are clueless in what they are doing.
total amateurs.
pinkbits is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 09-14-2013, 01:12 AM   #13
adultGeek
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I really don't want to be rude here, but these are false blames. We would have happily helped you, if you would sent an email or been available in the work hours.

Half the mishaps and mistakes mentioned were due to negligence on the side of the employer. Being a Virtual Assistant service we provide staff to work under the supervision of the employer and thus, there is no manager to help assist the virtual staff as we intend to keep the staff independent of the environment he works in. He/she follows the instructions given by the employer who hired him.

The irregularities mentioned above were duly reported by the Virtual Assistant within the work hours, but the employer was absent and thus, the employee had to rely on his own judgement. Proper backups were taken before beginning the re-designing of the website and if, the employee would have received a response the irregularities would have been fixed within a matter of minutes. But, the employer's absence delayed the process.

The same happened a week later and we duly mentioned the same - that the virtual staff is his (employer's) responsibility and thus, he has to make sure that the instructions are clear.

As per our records, the employee tried contacting the Employer between 6:30 PM to 7:00 PM IST (i.e. the leaving time), but there was no response and the known response came at around 9:00 PM IST. Thus, making it difficult for the employee to attend to it. Moreover, Friday being the last working day of the week, the unavailability of the Virtual Staff after the work hours can't be questioned.

We still urge that the virtual staff hired by the employers are also their responsibility and they make sure that the right amount of information is delivered to the staff so as to perform his duty in the best fashion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkbits View Post
These guys are fucked!

First day they used stolen content to post on blogs and article submissions. I had to get them to go over all the work and remove the content that belongs to guys like you.

The are not very thorough to be SEO gurus, as they don't even optimise images or use ALT tags at all. I had to get them to go over all of that as well. (in other words the image files are named like 21303kju9-93.jpg with no ALT tags at all being used)

The week later they destroy my site and remove the front index page and replace it with something else. So the site is down and no one can spend any money on my site. I am very fucking pissed off right now!

They are hard to get in contact with especially when they fuck your shit up.

Warning don't allow them server access as they are clueless in what they are doing.
total amateurs.

Old 01-22-2014, 03:07 AM   #14
hellboy78
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
this user "dc0ded" is a liar

you can check my experience here
https://gfy.com/showthread.php?p=19490272#post19490272

he didn't send me any refund for his "warranty",
and I did a chargeback with my credit card.

if he made a good review of "adultGeek"
well, you know what that means
Old 01-22-2014, 05:18 AM   #15
adultGeek
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellboy78 View Post
this user "dc0ded" is a liar

you can check my experience here
https://gfy.com/showthread.php?p=19490272#post19490272

he didn't send me any refund for his "warranty",
and I did a chargeback with my credit card.

if he made a good review of "adultGeek"
well, you know what that means
If he made a post here, then you should go and finger fuck yourself.
There are other positive reviews posted on my other threads by other members. So does that mean anyone who had a bad experience with them can come here on my thread and post bullshit? Go start your own thread butthead !

Last edited by adultGeek; 01-22-2014 at 05:21 AM.. Reason: updated
Old 01-22-2014, 05:34 AM   #16
adultGeek
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
We have stopped providing VA services permanently. So kindly consider this thread as closed & please don't send us business inquiries related to this service.

Last edited by adultGeek; 01-22-2014 at 05:37 AM.. Reason: updating info
Old 01-29-2014, 05:09 PM   #17
LatDom

Industry Role:
it is always good to have the users opinions about this kind of services....
LatDom is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 02-04-2014, 04:28 AM   #18
hellboy78
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
hello adultGeek

from your reply I can understand who are you...

I see also the review made by FingerPrinter.....I definally know who are you....

the only positive feedback in this thread is made by that asshole "dc0ded"

so....you didn't tell me yet....

did you like it the chargeback?

your asshole is still burning?

lol
Old 02-04-2014, 05:25 AM   #19
Deputy Chief Command
Deputy Chief Command

Industry Role:
hahahahaha, what a fun read this short thread is ,
Old 02-04-2014, 08:10 AM   #20
hellboy78
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
lol
Old 02-10-2014, 07:23 AM   #21
quikfind
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
added you on skype. please send me more info thanx
quikfind is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook

Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >