Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 04-09-2014, 10:00 PM   #1
eodiv

Industry Role:
Offering tube script installation/configuration/customization services.

If you've purchased a tube script and just the notion of PHP.INI files, FFMPEG, Mencoder and the like makes your head spin, I'd be happy to give you a hand.

For a low flat fee, I will install your script and provide basic configuration services.

I have experience installing and configuring the following scripts:

AdultVideoScript
AceTube
Automagick
X Tube Script
Adult Script Pro
Adult Watch
MediaXXX
Nubiles

I should have also have no issues installing and configuring MechBunny either, if you've gone that route.

Services Included

- Assessment of hosting environment to ensure that it has the server-side modules/tools/applications and proper settings aree in place to be compatible with your script. If something is needed, I will assist you in communicating with your hosting provider.

- If you have not chosen a hosting provider, I can assist you in the process of choosing the right host for your site.

- Installation of your script and any add-on modules you have purchased.

- Basic script configuration. This varies from script to script but, in brief, I will set your script up so that it is ready and waiting for you to import content/process uploads.

- CRON Job creation to automatically back up your core script files and database(s) locally (on your server) once per week.

Cost
$25 flat fee.

Additional Services

- Server module/tool/application installation and modification - If your server is missing a key component necessary for your site to function or needs server-side settings modified, I can install the needed modules/tools/modify necessary settings for you. - $15/hr, minimum 1 hour.
* Note - in order to be able to install server modules/applications and make some server setting changes, root access to your server is required. If you are on shared hosting or any other platform where root access is not available, I can assist you in working with your hosting provider free of charge.

- Template (X)HTML/CSS modification/customization - $15/hr, minimum 1 hour.

- Custom site logo - $15 flat fee.

- Static banner ads for your site - $10/banner.

- Content importing - Depending on the limitations of your script, I can import content from any XML, RSS or CSV file that you provide. I may be able to import from other tube sites as well depending on the features your script offers - $10/hr, minimum 1 hour

- Insta-Site - Want a lot of content fast? I will import up to 1,000 "general" or up to 500 niche free videos to your site. - $20 flat fee.

Terms

Payment accepted via PayPal only. For flat-fee services, payment is due in full before work will be completed. For hourly services provided, you will be billed once work has been completed.

Questions, Inquiries?

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM here or drop me an email at eodiv1 at gmaildotcom with the subject "Tube Script Installation Inquiry".
eodiv is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >