Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 04-23-2013, 01:58 PM   #1
sweetnsexy84

Industry Role:
Looking for Work

I am looking to offer my content creation services to webmasters and others on this site in need, and really hope I am posting in the right area without getting bashed or treated in a rude manner.

I used to do a lot of adult industry writing such as descriptions, stories, and more. I am familiar with it all. While I do not have adult samples readily available anymore, I will be happy to offer you one if you are interested in my services.

I have been in the freelance writing business since 2009, and have written in both mainstream and adult industries. I am looking to gain more knowledge about making money online, and figured I would get back into adult content creation.

I am a Native US professional, and have written for numerous clients over the years. I do a rate of $1 per 100 words, and would love the chance to make a well-known reputation for myself on the forum!

If you are interested, please feel free to contact me.

While this paragraph following is not adult-related, I figured it could give a sense of what I can do in regards to spelling and grammar.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Top Web Design Mistakes to Watch Out for

The more you use the internet these days, the more you notice numerous sites don't look as impressive as they can. Web design isn't a difficult task, but a number of website owners don't pay enough attention to this area. That's why it's important to have a website that is easy to use. This is going to keep visitors coming back. Having a site that isn't designed very well pushes visitors away. Here are a few things you should avoid in regards to web design.

Inadequate Navigation

When you visit a site, you should be able to get around with ease. The last thing you want is a site that's not easy to use and requires you to look around for a long time to find what you need. If your site isn't easy to use, people tend to go elsewhere. This is potential profit walking away from a poorly designed site. The better your site is setup the longer people stay on it.

ICQ#: 695619589

sweetnsexy84 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 05:08 PM   #2
sweetnsexy84

Industry Role:
bump! looking for work!

ICQ#: 695619589

sweetnsexy84 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >