Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 03-06-2013, 04:09 PM   #1
camgirlzthemovie

Industry Role:
CASTING Web Cam Girls for Documentary

CASTING vibrant, interesting Cam Girls for a DOCUMENTARY FEATURE FILM exploring the day to day life of a "cammer." Directed by a high-profile documentary director - This feature film will highlight 10-15 girls all over the country and will lovingly depict a day in their life. The basis of the film will be interviews with our talent describing what they do, why, what they love about their work, and generally who these girls are.

This film will prove to be excellent exposure for those involved and will be a great opportunity. Additionally, the girls will come away with professional feature film quality footage of themselves for their reels etc.

In order to be considered: We are scheduling 15 minute Skype interviews with interested girls. We will be asking general questions about who are you, and what you do. Scheduling interviews starting this week.

Please send an email with a picture and brief paragraph introducing yourself and a link to your twitter, website, etc? and the BEST way to reach you (cell phone/email) and feel free to spread the word. [email protected]
camgirlzthemovie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:59 AM   #2
webseth
Confirmed User

I've been lifecasting since 1996. I'm male. However being the heterosexual i am, have had a number of female companions over the years with a long term gf living with me on cam already for 5 years and she can be interviewed as well.
webseth is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >