Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 10-22-2014, 03:01 AM   #1
Captain Kawaii
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Cash Domain Parking Or Is there a better Use?

If you do not have time to develop a domain at the moment. Forget WL's - not interested - but are there simple 1-2 step ideas for monetizing domains you are not developing fully?

Our registrar offers free cash parking (with their AD in it) and 100% revenue for ADSENSE etc.

Any other ideas?
Captain Kawaii is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 03:37 AM   #2
RummyBoy
Confirmed User

Are you kidding? Or is this another episode of Kawaii-Five-O?

And before you accuse me of being a bot - this is a different episode!
0:30 for the babe and the bellydancer
RummyBoy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 03:57 AM   #3
Captain Kawaii
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RummyBoy View Post
Are you kidding? Or is this another episode of Kawaii-Five-O?

And before you accuse me of being a bot - this is a different episode!
0:30 for the babe and the bellydancer
Well, Half-Sac...its not joke.
Captain Kawaii is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 04:11 AM   #4
RummyBoy
Confirmed User

Well there are so many domain monetization companies but some are very choosey and prefer holder of large portfolios.

Sedo.com
Fabulous.com
Afternic.com
DomainSponsor.com

Unless your domains have a lot of traffic don't expect a lot.
Its just something to contribute to renewal costs.

If you have small number, probably better to use registrar domain parking.

Last edited by RummyBoy; 10-22-2014 at 04:16 AM..
RummyBoy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 05:39 AM   #5
Captain Kawaii
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Thanks. Its more or less short term. Just wanted to do something with them until we have time to develop. Still working on the Japanese teen masturbation thing btw. Did you ever develop yours, RB?

You read my mind on the renewal costs. Just chipping that away a bit is the goal.

Probably just go with the reg for now. We only have a couple hundred domains so not much.

Last edited by Captain Kawaii; 10-22-2014 at 05:40 AM..
Old 10-22-2014, 06:39 AM   #6
PR_Glen
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
so white labels are horrible but you want to put up a parking page instead?
Old 10-22-2014, 06:55 AM   #7
PAR
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PR_Glen View Post
so white labels are horrible but you want to put up a parking page instead?
Could be that the domains are not the right fit for WL...
It's also possible that he has already tried WL's and made no cash...
PAR is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 08:22 AM   #8
Captain Kawaii
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAR View Post
Could be that the domains are not the right fit for WL...
It's also possible that he has already tried WL's and made no cash...
Yes and Yes.

Plus I am not going to sit on them forever. They will be developed before they expire next.
So they are not domains I plan to toss to a whitelabel, make zero money, get banned or de-indexed by Google then try to fix.

Its better than keeping them in the hangar without trying to do anything.

I also learned something useful since the reg allows for SEO. I dropped adsense into the accounts and then SEO'd the pages. Adsense picked up immediately on some and delivered corresponding adspots immediately. I'm tweaking the rest. I would use other adnetworks like Bing and Yahoo if I could.

This is only for 10-15 domains out of 200 also.

Last edited by Captain Kawaii; 10-22-2014 at 08:23 AM..
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >