Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 06-03-2013, 07:45 PM   #1
cam2flirt

Industry Role:
Webcam Models and Studios Wanted

Hello,

We are a new adult cam site and we need female webcam models and/ or studios especially from Colombia, Romania and Hungary. Because we are new we will pay the highest commission guaranteed. Please contact me ASAP and thank you.
cam2flirt is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 03:06 PM   #2
spiederman
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
i dont care much for the highes commission, its more important that you have good traffic going on...

but anyway what are you offering?
spiederman is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 11:45 PM   #3
cam2flirt

Industry Role:
As any other new webcam site we are in need of "good" traffic too, so by any means im interested buying traffic too. As far as model or studio compensation we can offer up to 90% com and/ or fixed hourly plus fixed just to register.
we understand the neverending circle of traffic-models-more traffic-more models etc..
contact me for details in PM. thanks.
cam2flirt is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 11:39 PM   #4
iFREAKNiK
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
sounds good but doesnt make much sense - been in the business for 3 years and never heard of a 90% comm.

Either there is no affiliate marketing program / no traffic or some one cant add - just sounds shady.
iFREAKNiK is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 03:50 AM   #5
Gozarian
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Cam site or affiliate WL?? Your site, cam2flirt, looks strangely familiar to another newbie cam site.
Gozarian is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:54 PM   #6
cam2flirt

Industry Role:
We are new and we are offering generous incentives to models to work with us bc their first question is also about traffic.
I cant go around buying traffic if i dont have models on the site.
Affiliates wont deal with newbie sites bc they also yap about traffic.
#1 i need models even at fixed price or at unreasonably high commission price.
#2 we buy traffic.

The question was simple i was looking for studios and models who are willing to work with newbies with money to invest. I wasnt looking for comments or lectures.
Thank you.
Old 06-07-2013, 11:33 PM   #7
Ambitious

Industry Role:
modenacam script

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gozarian View Post
Cam site or affiliate WL?? Your site, cam2flirt, looks strangely familiar to another newbie cam site.
its most likely his with a custom modena cam scipt<<<(waste of money) to go with the livejasmin feel ....
Ambitious is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >