Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 08-07-2014, 03:31 PM   #1
halfpint
GFY's Halfpint

Industry Role:
Looks like the US might do air raids in Iraq

Looks like IS is unstopable by both the Kurds and the Iraq army and Syria and there are also reports that they might be going into Turkey. This group needs to be stopped, and it looks like the US might be involved in air strikes in Iraq to try and stop them from taking more ground.. the sooner the better because if they get into Turkey where will they go next ?

Get FREE website listings on Cryptocoinshops.net
halfpint is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 03:46 PM   #2
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Turkey is NATO country. I don't think that ISIS can beat NATO.
aka123 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 03:50 PM   #3
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Those fuckers are hard core man!

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 03:59 PM   #4
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Those fuckers are hard core man!
Bullets stop every man, and for plural you just need enough ammo.
aka123 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 04:01 PM   #5
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aka123 View Post
Bullets stop every man, and for plural you just need enough ammo.
difficult to win against people that don't fear to die - see Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan etc.
MaDalton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 04:12 PM   #6
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDalton View Post
difficult to win against people that don't fear to die - see Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan etc.
Didn't you just read what I wrote?

The idea is to kill, so if they don't fear to die, that just makes things easier. At least I was tought to stay alive, kill as much enemies as I can, stay alive, kill as much enemies as I can, and so on.. If they make the killing easier, I am all for it.

If they don't fear to fight, but will want to stay alive, that is another matter. Dead soldiers don't fight, but alive ones do.

Last edited by aka123; 08-07-2014 at 04:21 PM..
Old 08-07-2014, 04:15 PM   #7
Dead
They left the door open

Industry Role:

Dead is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 05:28 PM   #8
directfiesta
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Putin again ... intervening in other countries

But I can't figure out how he can breathe or type , at the same time ....
directfiesta is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 06:04 PM   #9
Barry-xlovecam
It's 42

Industry Role:
Aerial bombardment will only work if ISIS congregates into concentrated targets.

After an initial aerial bombardment they will disperse and it will just become a difficult guerilla war affair.

It is just a slap-down approach with no end game.
Barry-xlovecam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 06:40 PM   #10
bronco67

I'm one of those "war weary" Americans you hear about on the news ---

But this ISIS needs to be squashed or we're going to be dealing with a festering radical Islamist cancer that could take over the entire county of Iraq. These guys needs to be wiped out while they're still small enough. All nations have a stake in this, because they're going to be causing so many problems if left unchecked for several years.
Old 08-07-2014, 08:41 PM   #11
SilentKnight
Megan Fox's fluffer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDalton View Post
"Don't fear to die."

Iraq - Persian Gulf war.

SilentKnight is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 08:48 PM   #12
American Psycho
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Id love to line them up in front of a minigun.
Alllaaaaa this u stank ass no deodorant wearn mufukas

Anyways... thisis what we should have done all along in Iraq Afghan and Kuwait

AIR STRIKES!
DRONES
APACHES
SMART WEAPONS
FUCK BOOTS ON THE GROUND.
Only small teams with HEAVY air support.

Last edited by American Psycho; 08-07-2014 at 08:52 PM..
American Psycho is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 11:03 PM   #13
Struggle4Bucks
Sieg Hi!

Industry Role:
I'm sure that will be another American succes story....

Old 08-08-2014, 12:49 AM   #14
ZiggiZiggiCrew
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by directfiesta View Post
Putin again ... intervening in other countries
100%! Bloody tyrant will personally bomb Iraq
No joke, proof below
ZiggiZiggiCrew is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 02:49 AM   #15
directfiesta

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggiZiggiCrew View Post
No joke, proof below
yep, directly from '' an intelligence source '' .... Good thing Russia is the only country putting its nose in civilian wars

directfiesta is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 05:14 AM   #16
Joshua G
dumb libs love censorship

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post

But this ISIS needs to be squashed or we're going to be dealing with a festering radical Islamist cancer that could take over the entire county of Iraq. These guys needs to be wiped out while they're still small enough. All nations have a stake in this, because they're going to be causing so many problems if left unchecked for several years.
so, since USA sells tens of billions in guns to saudis, jordan bahrain et al, at what point do these people actually fight islamists instead of always sending white people to do it?

in iraq, the dudes we sold guns too ran away when ISIS rolled in. If arabs will not fight them, there's not much we can do. occupations dont work do they?

Joshua G is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 05:20 AM   #17
arock10
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshGirls Josh View Post
so, since USA sells tens of billions in guns to saudis, jordan bahrain et al, at what point do these people actually fight islamists instead of always sending white people to do it?

in iraq, the dudes we sold guns too ran away when ISIS rolled in. If arabs will not fight them, there's not much we can do. occupations dont work do they?

Seems Saudis are more on ISIS side if I am reading reports correctly....
Old 08-08-2014, 06:09 AM   #18
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
USA has begun air strikes against ISIS.
Old 08-08-2014, 06:35 AM   #19
evy97
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
US is going to be bombing US made equipment
evy97 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 07:07 AM   #20
Vendzilla
Biker Gnome

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post

I'm with you, don't want to go to war, but this needs to be handled, the problem is if Obama will act, he's put in a line in the sand that if crossed, he would act and he never did when it was crossed
Carbon is not the problem, it makes up 0.041% of our atmosphere , 95% of that is from Volcanos and decomposing plants and stuff. So people in the US are responsible for 13% of the carbon in the atmosphere which 95% is not from Humans, like cars and trucks and stuff and they want to spend trillions to fix it while Solar Panel plants are powered by coal plants
think about that
Vendzilla is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 08:26 AM   #21
CDSmith
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!

Industry Role:
Location: My network is hosted at TECHIEMEDIA.net ...Wait, you meant where am *I* located at? Oh... okay, I'm in Winnipeg, Canada. Oops. :)
This from today's NY Times:
"Obama Allows Limited Air Strikes on ISIS"
President Obama announced that he had authorized targeted American airstrikes against militants in Iraq, scrambling to avert the fall of the Kurdish capital. He also said that U.S. aircraft has dropped aid for tens of thousands of Iraqis trapped on a mountain.

Obama, With Reluctance, Returns to Action in Iraq
By PETER BAKER
After months of resisting sending Americans to fight ISIS, President Obama on Thursday night found himself exactly where he did not want to be.

QUOTE OF THE DAY
"Earlier this week, one Iraqi cried that there is no one coming to help. Well, today America is coming to help."
PRESIDENT OBAMA, announcing airdrops of food and water to Iraqis besieged on a mountain in northern Iraq, and authorizing military force if necessary to repel advances by militants.

The problem of whether Obama will act or not seems to have been settled.

ALWAYS THE HIGHEST PAYOUTS: Big Bux/ImLive SIGNUP ON NOW!!!

Put some PUSSYCA$H in your pocket.
ICQ me at: 31024634
CDSmith is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 08:35 AM   #22
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by American Psycho View Post
Anyways... thisis what we should have done all along in Iraq Afghan and Kuwait

AIR STRIKES!
DRONES
APACHES
SMART WEAPONS
FUCK BOOTS ON THE GROUND.
Only small teams with HEAVY air support.
And what if the rebels just stay inside and watch TV?
Old 08-08-2014, 08:56 AM   #23
DWB
Giggity

Industry Role:
Is ISIS the new boogieman everyone is using as an excuse to keep control of the region? Haven't been keeping track.

That seems to have been timed about right with the "withdraw" from Iraq.

As MaDalton said above, you will NEVER win against people who do not fear death or have nothing to lose. Or in the case of the Muslim whackos, actually think they are rewarded in death for their service. You're only wasting money and lives trying to fight these people.
DWB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 09:51 AM   #24
Rob
I'm a great bowler.

Industry Role:
The weapons and vehicles left behind by exiting forces (U.S., UK, etc.) were left there for a purpose. Let's not be so naive to think the military and political brain trust would leave anything behind if it didn't serve a purpose. Even in Vietnam they dumped everything into the sea, they didn't just leave it all behind for the next crazy to find it. It's just convenient that now we have our attention steered to this ISIS, a group that most of us have never heard of until they took over half of Iraq and started beheading people. Just seems all too convenient is all I'm saying.
Old 08-08-2014, 10:05 AM   #25
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
The weapons and vehicles left behind by exiting forces (U.S., UK, etc.) were left there for a purpose. Let's not be so naive to think the military and political brain trust would leave anything behind if it didn't serve a purpose. Even in Vietnam they dumped everything into the sea, they didn't just leave it all behind for the next crazy to find it. It's just convenient that now we have our attention steered to this ISIS, a group that most of us have never heard of until they took over half of Iraq and started beheading people. Just seems all too convenient is all I'm saying.
Does your "left behind" mean left to Iraq troops or left just to some parking slot or in the desert?
Old 08-08-2014, 10:15 AM   #26
halfpint
GFY's Halfpint

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWB View Post
Is ISIS the new boogieman everyone is using as an excuse to keep control of the region? Haven't been keeping track.

That seems to have been timed about right with the "withdraw" from Iraq.

As MaDalton said above, you will NEVER win against people who do not fear death or have nothing to lose. Or in the case of the Muslim whackos, actually think they are rewarded in death for their service. You're only wasting money and lives trying to fight these people.
This group is far worse and more brutal than what al-Qaeda were.
The scary thing is they have a presence in towns near the Turkish border. They now also contral oil fields in Iraq as well as dams.

Today In London there is a Jihadist black flag flying over one of the estates with very similar markings to what ISIS are using.

http://rt.com/uk/178908-jihadist-flag-east-london/

Here is some info on how they came about

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-24179084

halfpint is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 10:16 AM   #27
Rob
I'm a great bowler.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Does your "left behind" mean left to Iraq troops or left just to some parking slot or in the desert?
Both. They left some for the Iraqi National Army, but they also abandoned some that were stationed at outposts. And it just so happens that those outposts are where ISIS started their attacks. That and the Iraqi National Army pretty much ran away and left it behind.
Old 08-08-2014, 10:20 AM   #28
Rob
I'm a great bowler.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfpint View Post
This group is far worse and more brutal than what al-Qaeda were.
This ^^^

Far more brutal AND organized than Al-Qaeda. Their leader is highly educated and they are very organized (and funded thanks to the multimillion dollar heist). I would elevate them past "Terrorist Group" and call them a full scale army.
Old 08-08-2014, 10:22 AM   #29
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Both. They left some for the Iraqi National Army, but they also abandoned some that were stationed at outposts. And it just so happens that those outposts are where ISIS started their attacks. That and the Iraqi National Army pretty much ran away and left it behind.
And how is this left behind? I would say "given to Iraq army".
Old 08-08-2014, 10:29 AM   #30
halfpint
GFY's Halfpint

Industry Role:
I hope the US and UK bomb the fuck out of this group they need to be stopped

Old 08-08-2014, 10:57 AM   #31
halfpint
GFY's Halfpint

Industry Role:

Old 08-08-2014, 11:33 AM   #32
onwebcam
Fake Nick 1.0

Industry Role:
Another group we funded and trained turning against us? You don't say.

Joking aside the recent events just left me having to cover a $15k (my cost) order of equipment headed for there because the warehouse was left abandoned just yesterday and obviously the buyer cant take delivery now. My local contact got news yesterday morning saying the military ran and it is now complete chaos over there. The locals are leaving or going into hiding as best they can. My guy here is having to fly in just to make sure his warehouse is secured.

Last edited by onwebcam; 08-08-2014 at 11:37 AM..
onwebcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 11:39 AM   #33
klinton
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
Another group we funded and trained turning against us? You don't say.
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 11:43 AM   #34
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
But you gotta admire their passion. Hobby as a hobby, some collect stamps, some go jihad. Whichever, your wife still nags about it.
Old 08-08-2014, 12:23 PM   #35
WDF
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshGirls Josh View Post

The same questions were asked when the US was in French Indochina.

I read some where that devote Muslims will not fight or kill other Muslims that is why the radicals always seem to have the upper hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evy97 View Post
US is going to be bombing US made equipment
Don't you worry none, we will make more. Conflicts fuels our economy, haven't you noticed.

Last edited by WDF; 08-08-2014 at 12:38 PM..
WDF is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 12:36 PM   #36
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WDF View Post
Don't you worry none, we will make more. Conflicts fuel our economy, haven't you noticed.
Maybe economy, but not material living standards, at least for large part of you. When you focus your limited resources for making war, it is what you get. But if you want war, instead of, for example car or better health care, everything is okay.

You get what you make, it's that simple.

Last edited by aka123; 08-08-2014 at 12:37 PM..
Old 08-08-2014, 12:48 PM   #37
WDF
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Maybe economy, but not material living standards, at least for large part of you. When you focus your limited resources for making war, it is what you get. But if you want war, instead of, for example car or better health care, everything is okay.

You get what you make, it's that simple.
I think you missed the point.

To assume anyone wants war or the grief that comes with it is either a means to try to provoke a conflict or a momentary lapse of reason on your part.

It is also hard not to admit that the US economy does not improve during times of armed conflict. The Defense Technology Industries in the US supplies many countries around the world.

I never mentioned every day life in the US or any where else improving due to conflict did I? Nope not even an implication of it.
Old 08-08-2014, 12:59 PM   #38
DraX
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Looks like IS is unstopable by both the Kurds and the Iraq army and Syria and there are also reports that they might be going into Turkey. This group needs to be stopped, and it looks like the US might be involved in air strikes in Iraq to try and stop them from taking more ground.. the sooner the better because if they get into Turkey where will they go next ?
Afterall this is a matter of muslims and islamic culture and therefor I ask myself, are we tolerant enough?
Old 08-08-2014, 01:01 PM   #39
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WDF View Post
I think you missed the point.

To assume anyone wants war or the grief that comes with it is either a means to try to provoke a conflict or a momentary lapse of reason on your part.

It is also hard not to admit that the US economy does not improve during times of armed conflict. The Defense Technology Industries in the US supplies many countries around the world.

I never mentioned every day life in the US or any where else improving due to conflict did I? Nope not even an implication of it.
I didn't say anything about everybody wanting a war. I just said "if you want war", then making wars is great, as you get what you want. Opposite is that making wars is bad as you don't want wars. If you don't yet understand, I say "make", like make cars, as you can focus resources between different things, like making tanks or cars. For example some Soviet factories had two assembly lines, one for tractors and one for tanks. It was easy to alter what they made. Making tanks would be making war in my "metaphor" (I also meant real wars).

About the economy. As far as I know US government is the biggest client for your defence industry, others are just merely peanuts. Your economy boosts during war because of "extending credit", but you can do it for whatever reason you choose to, not just for war, and the result for the economy is the same.. well not actually the same.. depends about the "trickle effect".

You missed my point. Economy is just numbers when you look GDP.

Last edited by aka123; 08-08-2014 at 01:07 PM..
Old 08-09-2014, 03:43 AM   #40
DWB
Giggity

Industry Role:
Quote:
I hope the US and UK bomb the fuck out of this group they need to be stopped
You can't stop people like this. They have a cause and fight for their God. It is an honor to die for their God. Spilling their blood only works as a recruiting tool for more men and children to join their cause. It's a losing battle. Great for those who profit from war, but a total loss for those who pay for it.

That said, you can't really do nothing either, and that is exactly what these guys want... a holy war. Looks like they are going to get one. The US and it's allies couldn't even hold Iraq as a stand alone, now they are supposed to stop these guys in Iraq AND Syria, and after they have pulled out most of the troops? Not to mention, go into even more debt to fight another decade long war that they can't win? Holy fuck, talk about a bad spot to be in. But this is what happens when you meddle around in places you don't belong or understand.

These whack jobs need to be ruled with an iron fist. Every dictator removed is one more nail in the coffin for the western world, as it emboldens groups like this to thrive.

Anyway... Good luck with all that. Looks like a total cluster fuck. Again.
DWB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 04:18 AM   #41
_Richard_

Industry Role:
they will be bombing Syria as well......
Old 08-09-2014, 06:13 AM   #42
nico-t
emperor of my world

holy shit what a mess a handful of powerful guys in the US created with this Iraq shit. They fabricated a fucking war, the people with suits & ties who are responsible for starting this complete lie should be tortured and hanged.

A couple of guys responsible for 193,000 total violent deaths since 2003 & counting. For nothing, a threat that didn't exist in Iraq. Sickening.
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 07:12 AM   #43
BettingHandle
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Old 08-09-2014, 07:39 AM   #44
Mutt

Industry Role:
Let the Middle East burn, it is beyond our control. If they bring their Jihadist war to our soil again, give them a week to deliberate what they want to do after we tell them nukes will be dropped on them.

ISIS Threatens America: ?We Will Raise The Flag Of Allah In The White House?

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/08/is...#ixzz39uGj0Q7k
Old 08-09-2014, 07:39 AM   #45
directfiesta

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
holy shit what a mess a handful of powerful guys in the US created with this Iraq shit. They fabricated a fucking war, the people with suits & ties who are responsible for starting this complete lie should be tortured and hanged.

A couple of guys responsible for 193,000 total violent deaths since 2003 & counting. For nothing, a threat that didn't exist in Iraq. Sickening.
yes ... but .. but ..., they tried to kill his daddy !!!!

Old 08-09-2014, 08:18 AM   #46
martinsc
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggiZiggiCrew View Post
No joke, proof below
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >