Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 07-04-2014, 11:47 AM   #1
eipstudios
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Girl Started A Walk of Shame Shuttle Bus To Pick Up Her Friends In The Morning

Waking up in an unfamiliar bed, not knowing the person we?ve ended up with well enough to have a set of clothes at theirs and certainly bereft of the cash necessary to get a cab all the way back home listening to Magic FM on full blast, we?ve all, at some point in life, been faced with the inevitable: the walk of shame.

Not these girls at the University of Michigan, though. They have their friend Kellyann Wargo on hand to drive them home after an impromptu sleepover at any location less familiar than their own beds.

Why? ?Being the only one in my friend group that had a car and was willing to wake up before 8AM to do a pre-app round of ?find my friends?,? was what first gave Kellyann the idea of doing a pick-up. ?My girlfriends would repay me in McDonald?s hash browns, but believe it or not, I actually got to a point where I couldn?t take any more fast food and preferred money.?

It?s gone so well, Kellyann has decided to offer it out to strangers, as well as friends. ?Then it hit me: if I can get money out of my friends, I can definitely make money off strangers.?

Charging them $5 (£2.96) a pop, she thought it was such a fun idea that she made a spoof commercial for her services. You can watch it here:

eipstudios is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >