Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Does your company provide a service that the adult industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 03-28-2010, 08:18 PM   #1
VHNet
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
:2cents $1 Paysite Analysis OR $1 Server Consultation

What do you have to lose? $1? C'mon.

My regular pricing: http://theserverbrokers.com/pricing.html

I have a pretty good history with a few GFY membership site owners that I will leave nameless (if they'd like to post here, they can, but I value the privacy of my previous clients). This is the first time I am offering my services (you can read a self bio about me here: http://theserverbrokers.com/about.html ), and since I do not have a working relationship with the vast majority of GFY, I'm making an offer that bears almost no risk to you whatsoever....

The first 5 persons to respond (that are serious in their requests) on my website ( Fill out the info here, and I will get back to you: http://theserverbrokers.com/signup.html ) will receive my services for $1 - payable via PayPal only.

Don't see the value in what I provide? Everyone is entitled to their opinions, I suppose it's better then that you leave my time available for those that prefer to succeed.

What do I expect in return?

Once our session is concluded - I virtually guarantee you will leave happy - I will ask that you vouch for me to other members. Consider this a "trial" of sorts. If you refuse, I guess there isn't much I can do about it and you just received my services for $1 with nothing in return...just understand that I'm trying to feed my family, you know?

Anyhow, thank you for your time. I do suggest you look over my site to determine whether or not I can help you - my services may not be for everyone. I look forward to working with the first lucky 5.

Thank you for your time!

VHNet is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 03-28-2010, 09:23 PM   #2
CPimp
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Seems interesting!

Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >