Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 08-25-2014, 03:42 PM   #1
VikingMan
Exploiting human weakness

Industry Role:
I beat $700 in speeding tickets in court this morning and you can too!!!

I had been driving a new Dodge Ram with the powerful engine which is more powerful than what I am used to driving. Also the ride was so smooth it felt like I was going 40 mph. I had two tickets going about 62 mph in a 35 mph zone. But the street is hardly residential and seems like the speed limit should be 45mph because many other local streets in the area that are posted as 45 mph seem like they should be 35 mph. This road is nothing but a huge speed trap and the fat lazy government workers with 9mm strapped to their side-guts just park their asses on that road and bust people left and right.

I got two tickets in the span of a few weeks and decided to have them heard on the same court date. I studied how to get out based on technical reasons and went into court.

1st ticket I got off because the fat dumb lazy government worker with a 9mm strapped to his side-gut forgot to use his full name. YES!!!! Thank you Jesus!

2nd ticket I tried to get the judge to dismiss it based on the fact the other fat lazy dumb government worker covered up his signature when he photo- copied his report on the ticket. For some strange reason the judge said he would not dismiss the ticket. I think he was wrong. Then I made a motion to dismiss the radar report because there was no certification for the testing in the discovery I had requested. The judge said that the report might be on file and to look in the binders that were in the court room. I began to look through them and he moved on to the next case. While I was looking through them I asked an attorney who was in the courtroom and (who had gotten another guy off based on technical reasons) to help me. I said I had $100 cash if he could look over my ticket real quick to see if anything stood out to him. I found the certification in the court room so that was a no-go. The attorney looked over my ticket for a few minutes had said he had a coupld of optons. The judge called me again and this time the attorney sad down with me and told the judge I am now his client. LOL!!!!

The attorney got me off the craziest mistake. The dumb cop had fucked up on how he worded about he calibration. I guess cops have to do some test before eash shift in regards to a tuning fork or something. The judge dismissed the ticket! Thank you Jesus!!!

So zero fines and zero damage to my driving record.

And yes I have coined a new term "side gut" which popped into my head when that first cop go out of his gay looking squad car and all I could see what his gut that was all around his waist. Fucking loser.

So my advice to everyone who wants to avoid oppressive local governments:

1: Don't say ANYTHING to the cops when you get pulled over other than basic pleasantries. Be polite but do not admit guilt or apologize or whatever the fuck you feel like doing because you are intimidated by the cop.
2. 14 days before your court date file a request for discovery so you get all the info that the judge will see. If the court does not get the paperwork delivered to you several days before your court date just make a motion to have the ticket dismissed based on the fact you did not have time to prepare a defense because the discovery info was not sent to you in a timely manner.
3. Make sure the cop filed the ticket within 5 days of giving you the ticket. IF not make a motion for it to be dismissed
4. Look over every detail of the ticket. Cops are dumb. They don't know the laws and don't care. Often they will cite the wrong number for the violation. The will write down the code for failure to stop when they should have used the code for speeding or whatever. Instant dismissal.
5. They forget to sign the ticket or use their full name.
6. They fuck up and write your plate number down wrong.
7. They forget to write in their report where THEIR car was when they observed you speeding.
8. In some states where the constitution is still respected they let you off if the cop does not show up but not in my communist loving shit hole of a state so I had to find other ways to get the ticket dismissed.
9. If you cannot figure out how to get out of the ticket then just do what I did and offer an attorney who is already at the courthouse some cash. It will be way cheaper because he or she is already there. I probably would have had to pay several hundred dollars to have an attorney show up for me that day.

There are other things but I am not an expert so that is basically what I have as far as advice. I know people say that you should dress nicely but I said fuck it and just wore shorts and a t shirt like always. Most importantly be ASSERTIVE and confident.

Last edited by VikingMan; 08-25-2014 at 03:54 PM..
VikingMan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 03:49 PM   #2
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
It's not that easy with actually working legal systems. The common law is anyway very fucked up system if you ask me. But sure, it employs huge amount of lawyers. In here court will piss on such technicalities as you described, or actually you won't even see a court if you don't sue police for the ticket (good luck with that).
aka123 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 04:00 PM   #3
dehash
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Don't worry, karma will balance everything for you.
Old 08-25-2014, 04:02 PM   #4
VikingMan

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dehash View Post
sorry about your side gut, or sorry about cops in your family

Last edited by VikingMan; 08-25-2014 at 04:15 PM..
VikingMan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 04:17 PM   #5
femdomdestiny
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingMan View Post
I had been driving a new Dodge Ram with the powerful engine which is more powerful than what I am used to driving. Also the ride was so smooth it felt like I was going 40 mph. I had two tickets going about 62 mph in a 35 mph zone. But the street is hardly residential and seems like the speed limit should be 45mph because many other local streets in the area that are posted as 45 mph seem like they should be 35 mph. This road is nothing but a huge speed trap and the fat lazy government workers with 9mm strapped to their side-guts just park their asses on that road and bust people left and right.

I got two tickets in the span of a few weeks and decided to have them heard on the same court date. I studied how to get out based on technical reasons and went into court.

1st ticket I got off because the fat dumb lazy government worker with a 9mm strapped to his side-gut forgot to use his full name. YES!!!! Thank you Jesus!

2nd ticket I tried to get the judge to dismiss it based on the fact the other fat lazy dumb government worker covered up his signature when he photo- copied his report on the ticket. For some strange reason the judge said he would not dismiss the ticket. I think he was wrong. Then I made a motion to dismiss the radar report because there was no certification for the testing in the discovery I had requested. The judge said that the report might be on file and to look in the binders that were in the court room. I began to look through them and he moved on to the next case. While I was looking through them I asked an attorney who was in the courtroom and (who had gotten another guy off based on technical reasons) to help me. I said I had $100 cash if he could look over my ticket real quick to see if anything stood out to him. I found the certification in the court room so that was a no-go. The attorney looked over my ticket for a few minutes had said he had a coupld of optons. The judge called me again and this time the attorney sad down with me and told the judge I am now his client. LOL!!!!

The attorney got me off the craziest mistake. The dumb cop had fucked up on how he worded about he calibration. I guess cops have to do some test before eash shift in regards to a tuning fork or something. The judge dismissed the ticket! Thank you Jesus!!!

And yes I have coined a new term "side gut" which popped into my head when that first cop go out of his gay looking squad car and all I could see what his gut that was all around his waist. Fucking loser.

1: Don't say ANYTHING to the cops when you get pulled over other than basic pleasantries. Be polite but do not admit guilt or apologize or whatever the fuck you feel like doing because you are intimidated by the cop.
2. 14 days before your court date file a request for discovery so you get all the info that the judge will see. If the court does not get the paperwork delivered to you several days before your court date just make a motion to have the ticket dismissed based on the fact you did not have time to prepare a defense because the discovery info was not sent to you in a timely manner.
3. Make sure the cop filed the ticket within 5 days of giving you the ticket. IF not make a motion for it to be dismissed
4. Look over every detail of the ticket. Cops are dumb. They don't know the laws and don't care. Often they will cite the wrong number for the violation. The will write down the code for failure to stop when they should have used the code for speeding or whatever. Instant dismissal.
7. They forget to write in their report where THEIR car was when they observed you speeding.
8. In some states where the constitution is still respected they let you off if the cop does not show up but not in my communist loving shit hole of a state so I had to find other ways to get the ticket dismissed.
9. If you cannot figure out how to get out of the ticket then just do what I did and offer an attorney who is already at the courthouse some cash. It will be way cheaper because he or she is already there. I probably would have had to pay several hundred dollars to have an attorney show up for me that day.

There are other things but I am not an expert so that is basically what I have as far as advice. I know people say that you should dress nicely but I said fuck it and just wore shorts and a t shirt like always. Most importantly be ASSERTIVE and confident.
Bravo...that made me laugh.
Anyway,I have my postman that is always returning tickets and saying that he can't find me. If cops come to door, and I am in front of video surveillance, I simply do not open them.

Sometimes, guy from court fuck me up and manage to give me call to go to judge. What I do next? I send notification day or two before I go to court saying that I am not able to come.

Procedure is repeated and with a little luck, ticket soon became too old, to be valid.

I am really trying not to make problems in traffic, but ACAB and recently one blamed me that I was overtaking in right lane. Which is total bullshit from many reasons. I 've made a turn, turned my dashcam on and recorded video of road to show to judge what they are doing and how they are blaming people for traffic violation. ...only problem is that I can't find that video file now so I will have to get back to procedure from the beginning of the post.

--------------------------------------------
email: webmaster(at)femdomdestiny.com
femdomdestiny is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 05:36 PM   #6
VikingMan

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by femdomdestiny View Post
Bravo...that made me laugh.
Anyway,I have my postman that is always returning tickets and saying that he can't find me. If cops come to door, and I am in front of video surveillance, I simply do not open them.

Sometimes, guy from court fuck me up and manage to give me call to go to judge. What I do next? I send notification day or two before I go to court saying that I am not able to come.

Procedure is repeated and with a little luck, ticket soon became too old, to be valid.

I am really trying not to make problems in traffic, but ACAB and recently one blamed me that I was overtaking in right lane. Which is total bullshit from many reasons. I 've made a turn, turned my dashcam on and recorded video of road to show to judge what they are doing and how they are blaming people for traffic violation. ...only problem is that I can't find that video file now so I will have to get back to procedure from the beginning of the post.
English please
Old 08-25-2014, 05:42 PM   #7
AMDWarrior
Confirmed User

Quote:

Yep, you're full of shit...
AMDWarrior is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 05:44 PM   #8
Dead
They left the door open

Industry Role:
You were guilty. just learning to play them at thier own game....Paper push had nothing to do with jebus saving your ass, smart thinking and knowing your rights, you held justice's blinds firm,....keep holding ;)

What state was this in????

Last edited by Dead; 08-25-2014 at 05:47 PM.. Reason: curios
Dead is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 05:48 PM   #9
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:

You could save yourself the trouble and not do 62 in a 35.
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 05:49 PM   #10
VikingMan

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDWarrior View Post
Yep, you're full of shit...
Ok let's both put $10k in escrow and I will prove it to you. Deal? Not everyone in this world is a fucking sheep.
Old 08-25-2014, 05:52 PM   #11
VikingMan

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
the cops wait at the bottom of a hill, it is a classic speed trap because going 35 in that area seems unrealistic. And like I said I was in a new Ram that is way more powerful than my other truck. I had to get used to it. I have never had such a bad ticket in my life let alone 2 in the same month
Old 08-25-2014, 05:56 PM   #12
Dvae
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:

Haha, great story.

I have buddy who would change out the speedometer gear wheel. Then recalibrate. Works on older vehicles don't know about newer ones.
http://www.4x4xplor.com/speedo.html

Arguing with a troll is a lot like wrestling in the mud with a pig, after a couple of hours you realize the pig likes it.
Dvae is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 06:06 PM   #13
VikingMan

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead View Post
You were guilty. just learning to play them at thier own game....Paper push had nothing to do with jebus saving your ass, smart thinking and knowing your rights, you held justice's blinds firm,....keep holding ;)

What state was this in????
USSR...er I mean Washington State
Old 08-25-2014, 06:16 PM   #14
Dead
They left the door open

Industry Role:
Palin agrees it is all one coast.??
Good on ya for beating them this time....scales do have a way of tipping over, stay alert!
Dead is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 07:30 PM   #15
lagcam
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dehash View Post
Quote:
+1

My advice would be change your car because they will now be looking out for you, and change your attitude because this is nothing to brag about.

You "won" not because you were right or smart but because somebody made a mistake. Congratulations to you. Doesn't change the fact that you were driving too fast and not just a little bit too fast. Saying that you think a 35mph limit should really be 45mph but still driving 62mph says it all.
lagcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 07:36 PM   #16
Dvae
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagcam View Post
+1

My advice would be change your car because they will now be looking out for you, and change your attitude because this is nothing to brag about.

You "won" not because you were right or smart but because somebody made a mistake. Congratulations to you. Doesn't change the fact that you were driving too fast and not just a little bit too fast. Saying that you think a 35mph limit should really be 45mph but still driving 62mph says it all.
How is what he did any different than if he had hired an attorney that knows his shit from the get go?

Arguing with a troll is a lot like wrestling in the mud with a pig, after a couple of hours you realize the pig likes it.
Dvae is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 08:43 PM   #17
SBJ
So Fucking Fabulous

Industry Role:
Quote:

YUUUP! I had one ticket for 63 in a 35 but guess what I was 20 years old. I grew up and decided not to drive like a asshole in residential areas.

If you were talking about one ticket and you explained the 2nd ticket, I would say congrats on getting off. But getting 2 tickets in a short time is nothing to brag about.
SBJ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 08:45 PM   #18
O MARINA
I'm clockin' ya, Versace shade watchin' ya

Industry Role:
Quote:
USSR...er I mean Washington State
Lol, good thread. Teach your peers more life hacks.
O MARINA is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 09:47 PM   #19
ErectMedia
Confirmed Chicago Pimp

Industry Role:
Last time I had to go to traffic court due to reckless driving=120+ mph in a 35 zone with 5-6 cops chasing me at 1-2 am. My best friend called a lawyer friend of his that he parties with here and there and that lawyer called a buddy of his to do him a favor since he was busy and couldn't be where my case was.

Go to court and the lawyer is a slick ass Italian with a dope ass suit on. Walk up to the bench with him. Judge says hi to my lawyer, lawyer responds back, few papers get shuffled and my lawyer walks away. I'm still standing there like what's up. My guy waves me over like come on dumb ass. I ask him what the deal is fines, traffic school etc... and he says nothing all dropped.

Moral of the story, have a best friend that deals blow to a lawyer that knows a dope ass Italian Lawyer.

On another instance I had a cop give me a ticket and tell me point blank I won't be at court, so I say so basically your saying go to court and it gets dropped and he says something like that.

Last edited by ErectMedia; 08-25-2014 at 09:50 PM..
ErectMedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 10:01 PM   #20
Seth Manson
Please dont fuck animals

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErectMedia View Post
Moral of the story, have a best friend that deals blow to a lawyer that knows a dope ass Italian Lawyer.
I prefer not to hang out with lowlife drug dealers.
Seth Manson is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 10:05 PM   #21
ErectMedia
Confirmed Chicago Pimp

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Manson View Post
I prefer not to hang out with lowlife drug dealers.
He's straightened out quite a bit. Walking away from 500 counts will do that. 1 count per pill.
ErectMedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 10:09 PM   #22
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
It is not as easy for some of us as it is for others.
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 10:28 PM   #23
CurrentlySober
Too lazy to wipe my ass

Industry Role:
EDIT / DELETE:

Sorry...

Dumb question...

Its already been answered.

👁️ 👍️ 💩

Last edited by CurrentlySober; 08-25-2014 at 10:32 PM.. Reason: I asked a silly question - Early in the morning :)
CurrentlySober is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 10:34 PM   #24
VikingMan

Industry Role:
I am ashamed that I was speeding that much and especially that both events happened in such a short span of time. However the first cop was a total dick and the second cop was not much better. I am not bragging because I was speeding but am just letting people know that they don't have to pay some high priced ticket or get a bad driving record and have their insurance affected.

I am very happy that traffic laws are enforced but on my street there are kids walking all over the place and cars whiz by way over the speed limit all the time. Where are the cops?? Well they are sitting in the speed traps of course!!! I am happy I beat these tickets because there were in this one specific speed trap and I hardly ever see the cops anywhere else which shows how lazy they are and how little they care about making sure the entire city is safe.
Old 08-26-2014, 01:01 AM   #25
Klen

Industry Role:
Quote:
I am ashamed that I was speeding that much and especially that both events happened in such a short span of time. However the first cop was a total dick and the second cop was not much better. I am not bragging because I was speeding but am just letting people know that they don't have to pay some high priced ticket or get a bad driving record and have their insurance affected.

I am very happy that traffic laws are enforced but on my street there are kids walking all over the place and cars whiz by way over the speed limit all the time. Where are the cops?? Well they are sitting in the speed traps of course!!! I am happy I beat these tickets because there were in this one specific speed trap and I hardly ever see the cops anywhere else which shows how lazy they are and how little they care about making sure the entire city is safe.
Well,i got ticket one because i didn't had helmet on motorbike,and i wasn't driver,friend was driver and he was bothering me to sit on it so we can drive 500 meter away to gas station to have a beer,and it was like fly getting right into spider net,as there was intervention cop and he immediately wrote a ticket.And biggest irony in that,friend was sort of drunk then and he didn't got any ticket while i got one.And another irony,he promised to buy a beer there,but then he did not wanted to do it "because he got stressed".Yet i got the ticket,not him.
I wrote a complaint but still had to pay it,tho i got a discount,paid 50$ instead 200$ howmuch is ticket.
But what is strange when i posted one on local board about it people were like against me like i did worst possible crime lol.I mean seriously,i don't drive anything and how i should suppose to know about helmet law?

Inquiries which are not related to administration or advertising on GFY wont be processed.

Last edited by Klen; 08-26-2014 at 01:07 AM..
Klen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 04:30 AM   #26
klinton
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 04:53 AM   #27
Juicy D. Links
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
I have a good lawyer here in NY area that deals with all traffic tickets ...... if you have a serious ticket she will take care of it
Juicy D. Links is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 04:54 AM   #28
Juicy D. Links
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:

Where where these tickets given ?

Certain counties have diff rules and way to plea down or some you are shit out of luck without a lawyer
Juicy D. Links is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 05:17 AM   #29
FoxyFletch
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Good work but it wouldn't be much of a life for anyone if:

1. You spent lots of time fighting speeding tickets.
2. Provided the police with lots of activity and engagement in their game, trapping them further in an unhealthy career ... direction.
FoxyFletch is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 05:25 AM   #30
MTCCash

Industry Role:
if you want to fight a ticket, go to the court date - most times the cops dont show up, and you can get it thrown out

25% LFTM RevShare, 10% Affiliate Referral, 5% Performer/Studio Referral
http://cash.mytubecams.com
White Labels / Iframes / Flash Banners
[email protected]
MTCCash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 07:56 AM   #31
gnawledge
confirmed loser

Industry Role:
Bad driver gets 2 tickets and gets a traffic attorney and he's jive talking like he beat aids. Lol.. It just proves you have little regard for rules and you're entitled to act however you feel without repercussion.
gnawledge is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 08:29 AM   #32
PR_Glen
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Cops make errors on tickets purposefully, especially if they think someone may have trouble paying them. They know that mostly they are just cash grabs and try to give people at least a chance to A) not have points taken off that can have people lose their license B) not hurt people financially by having their insurance go way up for what is most often a harmless event. They give you this out as a courtesy. Why do you think the errors are so similar for these things? Not to mention why lawyers can find these in the span of 5 mins? They probably think its as much a bullshit system just as much as you do. But you go on and keep fighting 'the man'.
Old 08-26-2014, 08:45 AM   #33
Choopa Phil
Confirmed User

Clerical errors on tickets are not grounds for dismissal. At least not in NJ. Grounds for dismissal are paying a lawyer and court fees out the ass. Been there done that. I got 15 points worth of tickets in my srt-8 in at one shot. Reckless, 35+, failure to signal, and driving on the wrong side of the road. Paid a lawyer $500, paid the court $800 and left point free.

Last edited by Choopa Phil; 08-26-2014 at 08:54 AM..
Choopa Phil is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 12:32 PM   #34
VikingMan

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havikkkk View Post
. It just proves you have little regard for rules and you're entitled to act however you feel without repercussion.
Ok thank you Mr Principal
Old 08-26-2014, 02:56 PM   #35
SilentKnight
Megan Fox's fluffer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PR_Glen View Post
Cops make errors on tickets purposefully, especially if they think someone may have trouble paying them. They know that mostly they are just cash grabs and try to give people at least a chance to A) not have points taken off that can have people lose their license B) not hurt people financially by having their insurance go way up for what is most often a harmless event. They give you this out as a courtesy. Why do you think the errors are so similar for these things? Not to mention why lawyers can find these in the span of 5 mins? They probably think its as much a bullshit system just as much as you do. But you go on and keep fighting 'the man'.

I work with cops - and have been told much the same by several of them.

I've also been told there's an undocumented 'list' they keep of license plates belonging to known asshats who repeatedly flaunt the loopholes.
SilentKnight is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >