Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 08-07-2014, 08:53 AM   #1
Sly
Let's do some business!

Industry Role:
Offering PayPal financing

Have you offered financing via PayPal on your website for large ticket items? Of course I'm not talking about 90 day memberships! I'm talking big ticket items that may cost a few thousand dollars.

I'm curious how the financing may have impacted sales and how easy it is to get rolling.

Any feedback and experience would be fantastic. Thanks all.

Sell me your: Paysites and Hosting Company. Buy my: Aged Domains and Sites
Sly is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 07:23 AM   #2
Sly
Let's do some business!

Industry Role:
Nobody...?

Sell me your: Paysites and Hosting Company. Buy my: Aged Domains and Sites
Sly is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 07:27 AM   #3
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Haven't even heard about Paypal financing. To who it is offered in the first place?

Although I have used "financing", but not Paypal. It does increase sales, but of course you have to count the cost of it versus the benefits.
aka123 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 07:37 AM   #4
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
https://financing.paypal.com/ppfinportal

Seems to be free for the merchant, so why not use it?

Business demographics differ from business to business, but I have noticed that people use financing (credit) even for very little purchases (like 50 $). So it's not just the thousands of bucks worth of purchases those are financed.

Last edited by aka123; 08-08-2014 at 07:41 AM..
aka123 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >