Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 07-15-2014, 10:15 PM   #1
Captain Peacock
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Thug In Peace -Jersey cop killer mourned in memorial in his neighborhood. Wife says kill more cops

Very classy

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.1866138

Quote:
My husband should have killed every police officer at the scene.

The wife of a Jersey City cop killer ? in a twisted, maniacal rant ? said that if the thug had to die, then he should have taken as many cops to the grave with him as possible.

?That?s how I feel. God forgive me, but that?s how I feel,? Angelique Campbell, 28, fumed to a local television station. ?If they was going to stand over my husband and shoot him like a f------ dog, he should?ve took all of them the f--- out,? she railed.
Captain Peacock is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 10:34 PM   #2
Matt 26z
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Matt 26z is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 07:05 AM   #3
Choopa_Pardo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
This happened a few miles from where I live on the West Side of town.

The memorial has been torn down, area police are on high alert, as there have been two retaliations since the initial shooting. It's a bad situation all around.

Order Now!
Choopa_Pardo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 07:17 AM   #4
scuba steve
Confirmed User

typical jersey
Old 07-16-2014, 07:27 AM   #5
blackmonsters
Yo Mamma!

Industry Role:
Stop and frisk done backfired.

White power

Old 07-16-2014, 07:30 AM   #6
~Ray
visit hardlinks.org

Industry Role:
Location: Las Vegas , Nv >>> [email protected] or icq 94994627 anytime
not good at all
~Ray is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 07:38 AM   #7
CDSmith
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!

Industry Role:
Location: My network is hosted at TECHIEMEDIA.net ...Wait, you meant where am *I* located at? Oh... okay, I'm in Winnipeg, Canada. Oops. :)
OP left out the best part of the article.
Quote:
The lunatic’s husband, Lawrence Campbell, ambushed rookie cop Melvin Santiago around 4 a.m. Sunday outside a 24-hour Walgreens store in Jersey City. Campbell shot Santiago, 23, in the head — killing him instantly. The deranged gunman, who minutes before the shooting told a witness to watch the news because he was “going to be famous,” was later killed in a hail of police bullets.
Senseless, useless, utterly mindless.

Cops "shot him down like a f---ing dog" because that's exactly what he was, a rabid fucking dog. That's what you do with that sort of 'thug', you shoot then down like the dogs they are.

No surprise whatsoever that this bitch was married to the guy. She sounds as mindless as her dead idiot husband was.

ALWAYS THE HIGHEST PAYOUTS: Big Bux/ImLive SIGNUP ON NOW!!!

Put some PUSSYCA$H in your pocket.
ICQ me at: 31024634
CDSmith is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 07:43 AM   #8
MrBottomTooth
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmonsters View Post

White power

How so? He was a crackhead thug that stole a gun from a Walgreens security guard for the sole purpose of killing a cop. Did stop and frisk make him do it? Did stop and frisk turn him into a crackhead lunatic as well? LOL
MrBottomTooth is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 07:55 AM   #9
MrBottomTooth
Confirmed User

They gave him a tribute of balloons, t-shirts and empty liquor bottles. Here is the only tribute this piece of shit deserves.

MrBottomTooth is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 09:18 AM   #10
Best-In-BC
Confirmed User

Bad cops cause crime, its the hole reason why blacks are the way they are, my fellow white people down there are dumb as shit when it comes to cops. Its insane how fucking retarded Americans are when it comes to facing the facts of there shit police force.
Old 07-16-2014, 09:25 AM   #11
Just Alex
Liv Benson to You, Bitch

Industry Role:
You all is rasis! Dis clear case of police pofiling and brutality on fine young black youfs.
Dei wanted him dead because they was black and doing nofin.
Old 07-16-2014, 09:27 AM   #12
Just Alex
Liv Benson to You, Bitch

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmonsters View Post

White power

Amen my black brava. All Power to the People

Old 07-16-2014, 09:29 AM   #13
DBS.US
Geo Cities

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Best-In-BC View Post
Bad cops cause crime, its the hole reason why blacks are the way they are,
Why you gota say "blacks are the way they are" Whatz you saying they arz?

DBS.US is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 09:57 AM   #14
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBS.US View Post
Why you gota say "blacks are the way they are" Whatz you saying they arz?
he's saying they are criminals but that's OK because cops made them criminals, they are not responsible for themselves or their actions.
dyna mo is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 09:59 AM   #15
Just Alex
Liv Benson to You, Bitch

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
he's saying they are criminals but that's OK because cops made them criminals, they are not responsible for themselves or their actions.
White cops
Old 07-16-2014, 10:02 AM   #16
Scott McD
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Peacock View Post
With any luck she will be the next one to be shot like a dog...

I Buy My High Quality Traffic Here, You Should Too!

Scott McD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 10:04 AM   #17
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Alex View Post
White cops
white power!
dyna mo is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 10:19 AM   #18
AllAboutCams
Femcams.com

Industry Role:
Is she taking the piss with those earrings?
AllAboutCams is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 10:20 AM   #19
PR_Glen
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Bad cops cause crime, its the hole reason why blacks are the way they are, my fellow white people down there are dumb as shit when it comes to cops. Its insane how fucking retarded Americans are when it comes to facing the facts of there shit police force.
this is sarcasm right?
Old 07-16-2014, 11:06 AM   #20
rogueteens
So fucking bland

Industry Role:
Quote:
LOL, GFY has become the Onion! Must be because no-one can believe that shite!
Old 07-16-2014, 11:29 AM   #21
L-Pink
working on my tan

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PR_Glen View Post
this is sarcasm right?
Yes Sheldon Cooper it's sarcasm.

L-Pink is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 11:59 AM   #22
WDF
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
When will people learn that shooting at the police usually ends up in being shot and/or killed.

As a armed and dangerous "suspected" cop killer what does anyone expect was going to happen?

No he was not going to be invited to breakfast at Tim Horton's.

No, the cops were not going to ask him nicely to turn himself in.

He pretty much signed his death warrant when he executed the cop.

Based on the statement he made about watching the news and being famous he knew what was going to happen to himself. His wife probably also knew what he was up to and how it was going to end.
Old 07-16-2014, 12:00 PM   #23
Sly
Let's do some business!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WDF View Post
When will people learn that shooting at the police usually ends up in being shot and/or killed.

As a armed and dangerous "suspected" cop killer what does anyone expect was going to happen?

No he was not going to be invited to breakfast at Tim Horton's.

No, the cops were not going to ask him nicely to turn himself in.

He pretty much signed his death warrant when he executed the cop.

Based on the statement he made about watching the news and being famous he knew what was going to happen to himself. His wife probably also knew what he was up to and how it was going to end.
Do you think Obama would have had a beer with him? Had he not been shot, of course.

Sell me your: Paysites and Hosting Company. Buy my: Aged Domains and Sites
Sly is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 12:00 PM   #24
Ferus
Bye - Left to do stuff

Industry Role:
If it wasent for GFY, what the fuck would you people fight about?

Get a life cunts!
Ferus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 07:00 AM   #25
MrBottomTooth
Confirmed User

Thought this was an interesting update on the story that I don't think was posted yet.

Reporter suspended for speaking his mind about the incident.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...thout-fathers/

News 12 reporter Sean Bergin has been suspended after he argued on the air that the “anti-cop mentality that has so contaminated America’s inner cities” is largely the result of “young black men growing up without fathers.”
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >