Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
The place for sellers and buyers to get together. Sell and buy work, sigs, designs, traffic, gallery spots, cars, whatever. Buyer beware, GFY is not responsible for bad deals.

Old 09-12-2014, 12:44 PM   #1
MSeagal
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Male U.S leads

I have for sale 1 million optin some double op-tin email leads (emails only) 90% of the emails are male and U.S

All leads originate from a top U.S dating website , (not scrapped crap data).

List has been mailed to approx 2-3 times, with dating offer's however you could use the list for other ''male type'' products e.g cams, pills, etc, we still see very good signup ratio for dating/hookup sites, approx 1:30 on top aff programs.

We are willing to sell up to 1 million .

The last time it was mailed was a few months ago.

We have proof of very high sales generated from the same sourced email leads (this is only 10% of our list) over 28,000 USD over a 12 week period.- screenshots of our affiliate login (sexsearch available)

Due to natural skepticism with this type of list i am willing to sell a small portion show you can see for your self the quality and conversions.

For further info email [email protected] alternatively i'm availabel via sk-ype
ID: Mark.Seagal1.

This is a one time sale, for further investment into our new Dating brand, which will be lauched very shortly!
Regards

MSeagal
MSeagal is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 01:44 PM   #2
Idatelocals
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Interested pm you -bump for idatelocals
Idatelocals is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 02:25 PM   #3
jbizzle
Confirmed User

idatelocals and MSeagal are in cahoots. Just look at all their posts. They each post about each others data and how good it is. Still waiting for my data. Paypal said the email used to send payment was used by known scammers. Buyer beware.
jbizzle is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 02:25 PM   #4
jbizzle
Confirmed User

What happen to the money is sent you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idatelocals View Post
Interested pm you -bump for idatelocals
jbizzle is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 03:09 PM   #5
acer19
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Its same guy with 2 accounts, dont fall for this bs.
acer19 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 03:32 PM   #6
Idatelocals
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Attempt's by individuals (working on behalf of companies we cannot CURRENTLY ) name will go invein to us nameing and shaming them on our new dating brand.

idatelocals.com will reveal ALL Known affiliate scam programs, and the associated sites.
Idatelocals is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 03:43 PM   #7
jbizzle
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idatelocals View Post
Attempt's by individuals (working on behalf of companies we cannot CURRENTLY ) name will go invein to us nameing and shaming them on our new dating brand.

idatelocals.com will reveal ALL Known affiliate scam programs, and the associated sites.
Why can't you name them? Go ahead? Name them! You're so full of shit. Stop scamming people and go away.
Old 09-19-2014, 04:18 PM   #8
tewang5027

Industry Role:
Yup I can confirm.

Idatelocals is a scammer. Don't do business with him.

I bought an email blast from him, paid via paypal, and he disappears and never delivered.

I have proof too if anyone wants it. Just don't want to embarrass him too much publicly.
tewang5027 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >