Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Does your company provide a service that the adult industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 04-20-2013, 11:37 AM   #1
Webster01
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
RSS Feed / Link Directory Script ?

Hi,

im looking for a link directory script. Like LinkX. Any recommendations? How it seems, others have problems with purchasing a script from JMB soft. The owner is in jail?

Can anyone help? Thanks!
Webster01 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 04-22-2013, 04:32 AM   #2
amateurWebmaster

Industry Role:
Depends on what you exactly need? (you say in title: RSS Feed / Link Directory Script)

- rss feed dir ?
- rss feed dir which pulls and publish newly updated content
- classicall link directory?

Any of those 3 can be found for $25-$50. So tell us what you want to do, so I can give you recommendation what software to order or which open source (free) to use, since worked with many scripts that are on market but also made some custom...

Last edited by amateurWebmaster; 04-22-2013 at 04:33 AM.. Reason: forgot to say
amateurWebmaster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 05-04-2013, 08:35 AM   #3
Webster01
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Hi,

sorry for my late reply. Thanks for your tipps.
Im looking for both. But the link directory I found already with directorypress for WP.

For feeds, something like the old offline myfeedlist project would be nice, where you can add a box per feed or for other links and banners and can create a nice overview, a bit like the startpages/startpaginas you can see in Netherlands. All combined.

And I found sexblognews dot com. But its offline right now. This is actually what im looking for Hopefully its back later..

Onenews for WP or the Feedlines aggregator come close, but I thought maybe there is a CMS like myfeedlist or like it was on sexblognews and I just canīt find it

Unfortunately I canīt code this for me, but im definetely ready to spent some money, because I have to move on.
Webster01 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 07-17-2013, 01:51 AM   #4
amateurWebmaster

Industry Role:
Few people sow this post so I received few messages asking what/how to do this with existing scripts on market. There are certain number of paid scripts, there are also certain ways to do this on 'custom' way, but what is maybe interesting for most people are open source solutions so here are 2 that I tried, both are good and simple to use:

moonmoon [DOT] org
rnews.sourceforge [DOT] net
amateurWebmaster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 08-05-2013, 10:38 AM   #5
Webster01
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Thanks for your suggestions. I tried rnews and something wasnīt ok with the installation. Canīt remember it anymore what exactly was wrong. Played with many opensource stuff I found regarding RSS Feeds 3 month ago, but wasnīt satisfied at all. Maybe I give rnews another try and yes, moonmoon looks not bad as well.

Thank you

Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >