Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 08-01-2014, 09:58 AM   #1
brassmonkey
Pay It Forward

Industry Role:
Authorities fatally shoot North Carolina gunman who attacked father-in-law's home

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. ? An angry husband sprayed his father-in-law's house with bullets from two 30-round magazines, killing two people, after his wife ran to the home during an argument Wednesday.

The man later exchanged gunfire with authorities and died of a gunshot wound after hitting several deputies and a state trooper, Cumberland County Sheriff Earl "Moose" Butler said.

"He just went wild," Butler said of the shooter. "I mean, shooting at random. He just turned it loose, that automatic. He unloaded it every time I think he pulled up there" in front of the victims' house.

The violence began before 7 a.m., when 41-year-old Valerie Michaelis called 911 for help, authorities said. Michaelis and her husband, Andrew, were arguing and she said he was holding her at gunpoint.

Investigators said Valerie Michaelis got the gun from her husband, who then pursued her with a knife. She fled to her father's house.

Seven people were in the house when authorities say Andrew Michaelis drove by in his truck and discharged a 30-round magazine from what authorities described as an assault rifle. He killed two people: his wife's father, 61-year-old Gary Simpson, and Simpson's 10-year-old grandson, Trekwan Covington. Among those in the house was Ryan Michaelis, 13, who was there "because of problems in the home," Butler said.

His father knew Ryan was in the Simpson home, the sheriff said.

Michaelis drove away and then returned a second and third time to fire into the house and from inside the truck, Butler said. Deputies arrived in between the volleys, and one who entered the home was hit in the chest, back and shoulder.

"Later on we heard a series of bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang," said Luz Ross, who lives beside the Simpson home. "It was like war over that side. And a little later on there were a series of high-powered bang, bang, bang, bang, over that area."

Other deputies pursued Andrew Michaelis through a wooded area into an adjoining neighborhood and onto a residential street. He continued firing at deputies, who returned fire, Butler said.

Michaelis died at the scene, but it wasn't clear if the deputies killed him or if he took his own life. Authorities found another 50 to 60 rounds in his truck "so this man was prepared to take some lives this morning," Butler said.

One neighbor who lives near the woods where the suspect was killed, Jacarria Bethea, said she didn't get up when she heard shots because she's used to hearing gunshots at nights. Another neighbor, Cheryl Feeley, attributed those nighttime gunshots to people firing guns into the air in the woods, not at each other.

Neighbors have had disagreements but never fired weapons, she said. "It's a scare for everybody in the neighborhood," Feeley said.

The house where the shooting occurred is on a corner lot in a neighborhood of mostly mobile homes on foundations. Its front door had what appeared to be gunshots, and tiny pieces of shattered, green glass were in the street. Spatters of blood stained the front porch, which was covered with broken glass from a shattered storm door. A tiny American flag sticker sat among the glass.

The deputy shot while in the house was in stable condition, Butler said. A second suffered a grazing wound to his head while a third suffered minor bruising when a bullet struck her duty belt, which prevented the bullet from entering her body.

Another deputy escaped injury when a bullet penetrated his uniform but didn't strike his body. A state Highway Patrol trooper suffered a shrapnel wound when a bullet went through his vehicle.

full article...
brassmonkey is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 11:37 AM   #2
pr0phet
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Great post. Thanks for the update on North Carolina regional news.

Full story...
Old 08-01-2014, 01:19 PM   #3
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title

Where did he get his assault rifle? From the fabled "black market"?

Last edited by bronco67; 08-01-2014 at 01:31 PM..
bronco67 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 01:20 PM   #4
~Ray
visit hardlinks.org

Industry Role:
Location: Las Vegas , Nv >>> [email protected] or icq 94994627 anytime
insane story
~Ray is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 01:27 PM   #5
brassmonkey
Pay It Forward

Industry Role:
he killed her father and grandson 10 years old wonder why she drove over to her dads house

Last edited by brassmonkey; 08-01-2014 at 01:36 PM..
brassmonkey is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 01:32 PM   #6
bronco67

One neighbor who lives near the woods where the suspect was killed, Jacarria Bethea, said she didn't get up when she heard shots because she's used to hearing gunshots at nights. Another neighbor, Cheryl Feeley, attributed those nighttime gunshots to people firing guns into the air in the woods, not at each other.

That's funny. Remind me not to live there.
Old 08-01-2014, 01:38 PM   #7
brassmonkey
Pay It Forward

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post

my family has a cabin in colorado. i check every time i hear shots.
Old 08-01-2014, 01:39 PM   #8
sandman!

Industry Role:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0phet View Post
Great post. Thanks for the update on North Carolina regional news.

Full story...
Old 08-01-2014, 02:58 PM   #9
nico-t
emperor of my world

thanks for the news idiot
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 03:09 PM   #10
brassmonkey
Pay It Forward

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
thanks for the news
you are welcome
Old 08-01-2014, 04:30 PM   #11
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
More guns are clearly the answer!

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 04:33 PM   #12
MK Ultra
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
More guns are clearly the answer!
You turn those AR15s you claim to own into the police yet?
Old 08-01-2014, 04:53 PM   #13
brassmonkey
Pay It Forward

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MK Ultra View Post
You turn those AR15s you claim to own into the police yet?
im keeping mine just in case i need to go ape shit
Old 08-01-2014, 05:10 PM   #14
MK Ultra
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by brassmonkey View Post
im keeping mine just in case i need to go ape shit

I wish I could.

Unfortunately I live in California like Rochard, but unlike Rochard I don't have any "assault rifles" grandfathered in under CA statutes like he he has claimed to have, so until he gets rid of his I'll have to continue to consider all the comments he makes on any type of gun control to be the kind of rank hypocrisy that it appears to be

Last edited by MK Ultra; 08-01-2014 at 05:15 PM..
MK Ultra is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 05:47 PM   #15
Dvae
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post

Chicago is more your style huh?

Arguing with a troll is a lot like wrestling in the mud with a pig, after a couple of hours you realize the pig likes it.
Dvae is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 05:13 AM   #16
bronco67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvae View Post
Chicago is more your style huh?
My style is anywhere not near a ghetto...or rednecks who like to shoot guns in the air. There is a happy medium.