Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 08-01-2014, 08:39 AM   #51
VikingMan
Exploiting human weakness

Industry Role:
Everyone should float in the Dead Sea at least once in your life Also there are monastaries way the fuck out in the middle of nowhere and totally exposed to the sun and searing heat. Fucking unreal. If you are a backpacker this is a great are of the world to visit and it is very safe.

Last edited by VikingMan; 08-01-2014 at 08:41 AM..
VikingMan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 08:40 AM   #52
TampaToker
Confirmed User

We should give them both nukes and let them destroy each other. Its a holy war that's been going on for 1000 years. Both religions wanna obliterate each other so let them have at it.
Old 08-01-2014, 08:42 AM   #53
BabeHunter
Webmaster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TampaToker View Post
We should give them both nukes and let them destroy each other. Its a holy war that's been going on for 1000 years. Both religions wanna obliterate each other so let them have at it.
Israel got nukes...
Old 08-01-2014, 08:43 AM   #54
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
We shouldnt hate a group that gets lost for like 40 years. We should get them GPS.
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 09:39 AM   #55
Kolargol
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutt View Post
Russia? Russia was one of the first countries to recognize Israel.
Russia was also one of the first countries to ally with Hitler against Poland in 1939.
Kolargol is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 10:44 AM   #56
NEW XTC
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sperbonzo View Post
(Not mine, but hilarious).
Good news: it's OK just to hate the Jews just because they are Jews!

I've seen a ton of posts lately saying that people hate the Zionists, invariably accompanied by "of course, I have nothing against Jews."

I am writing this to help out these posters and save everyone some time. It's perfectly OK to hate Jews because they are a bunch of cheap, hook nosed, rich Jew Bastards. There is no reason to say that you do not or to pretend that this has anything to do with Israel being in the wrong.

According to Wikipedia, there are 11 ongoing conflicts killing more than 1,000 people per year. By my scientific calculations, I've seen approximately 965,312 more angry posts per death in the Israeli Gaza war than is the average for the other ongoing wars. Certainly this is directly related to the fact that one side in this war is a bunch of smelly, crooked money grubbing Jews.

I am writing to tell all the Jew haters that it's perfectly OK to just tell the world that you hate Jews. Explain how you hate their hook noses and how they have too much money and are greedy little Jew bastards. You don't have to wait every 6 years for an Israeli/Gaza conflict or even a skirmish over settlements.

Stand Tall! Stand Proud!

Come right out and regularly denounce those nasty Jew bastards that the world would luckily be rid of if only Hitler had been slightly more efficient.

Freedom of speech - it's not just for saying nice things. It gives you the right to tell everyone how much you hate a particular group of people. Especially if they are Jews.
I get where you are coming from but here's what's missing about your intelligence insulting tirade:

ITS OK TO HATE THE GOVERNMENT OF ISRAEL WITHOUT HATING JEWS
and..
BEING CRITICAL OF THE ATROCITIES COMMITTED DAILY BY THE ISRAELI GOV (monthly and yearly also) DOESN'T MEAN YOU ARE THE SLIGHTEST BIT ANTI-SEMITIC.

The Gov of "Israel" (in quotes because it really shouldn't actually exist as a legit country) is a criminal murderous brutal occupation regime that commits war crimes like soroity sisters suck cock - how many 14 year old boys have died in their torture interrogation dungeons we will never know - they just killed well over 1000 men women and babies in the last 24 days - they are civilian slaughterers par excellence!

Here is the US we rail against how fucked up and corrupt our government is...how criminal the invasion of Iraq was - how Bush/Cheney are war criminals etc - also MANY Israelis (especially youth) are just as critical about their brutal murderous right wingers and freely admit how wrong the atrocities and "Settlements" are.

What's interesting is that Sperber and many US Jews are have a blind spot when it comes to the blood thirsty Gov of Israel - can do no wrong right Michael? Kill as many as they want because it's all in the Holy name of protecting thyself!

I haven't the slightest ill will to Jews in general and the Holocaust was the most fucked up thing ever and we need to love our Jewish brothers and Sisters - they have great hats and fun traditions that go waaaay back - but I'm one of those people who call a spade a spade...and the "State" of Israel needs to be dismantled and the US should drop ALL support for them - they are no worse or better than Bashar al-Assad.

-Voltaire
NEW XTC is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 11:16 AM   #57
EonBlue
Apocalypse

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEW XTC View Post
The Gov of "Israel" (in quotes because it really shouldn't actually exist as a legit country) is a criminal murderous brutal occupation regime that commits war crimes like soroity sisters suck cock - how many 14 year old boys have died in their torture interrogation dungeons we will never know - they just killed well over 1000 men women and babies in the last 24 days - they are civilian slaughterers par excellence!

[..]

but I'm one of those people who call a spade a spade...and the "State" of Israel needs to be dismantled and the US should drop ALL support for them - they are no worse or better than Bashar al-Assad.
Man that is some fucked up reasoning right there. It's because of that type of moral relativism that the world is headed for some serious rough times ahead.

Go ahead and wish for the dismantling of the state of Israel. To do so is to wish for another holocaust against jews.

EonBlue is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 11:24 AM   #58
NEW XTC
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by EonBlue View Post
Man that is some fucked up reasoning right there. It's because of that type of moral relativism that the world is headed for some serious rough times ahead.

Go ahead and wish for the dismantling of the state of Israel. To do so is to wish for another holocaust against jews.
I certainly don't wish for another Holocaust but they are causing the conditions for their next holocaust right now. They are making their own bed and are about to lay in it. I'm no fortune teller but my bet is the next atomic bomb that lights off on planet Earth will be smack dab in Tel Aviv. One way or another the "State" will fall - not a matter of IF - but WHEN.

And contrary to what I hear a lot - when Israel gets nuked - my guess is the US will not nuke anyone in retaliation.

-Voltaire

Last edited by NEW XTC; 08-01-2014 at 11:31 AM..
NEW XTC is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 11:39 AM   #59
EonBlue
Apocalypse

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEW XTC View Post
I certainly don't wish for another Holocaust but they are causing the conditions for their next holocaust right now. They are making their own bed and are about to lay in it. I'm no fortune teller but my bet is the next atomic bomb that lights off will be smack dab in Tel Aviv. One way or another the "State" will fall - not a matter of IF - but WHEN.

And contrary to what I hear a lot - when Israel gets nuked - my guess is the US will not nuke anyone in retaliation.
How are they causing the conditions for their next holocaust? Because they are defending themselves from a bunch of crazy, bloodthirsty islamists who, if given the chance, would exterminate them and impose sharia law on the land?

So your reasoning is that by defending themselves from another holocaust they are causing the conditions for a holocaust? So they're damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Wow. Like I said before that is some fucked up reasoning.

This is not about Palestinians vs. Israel. This is about islamists vs Israel and eventually the rest of the world. If Israel falls Europe is next on their list.

I don't understand why everyone is willing to give a bunch of savage islamists a pass while continually slamming Israel. Israel is the only civilized and modernized country in the region for fucks sake.

Read the charter of Hamas. Are these the kind of people you want ruling even one square inch of territory on the planet?

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/hamas.asp
EonBlue is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 11:45 AM   #60
BOOBSARMY
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EonBlue View Post
How are they causing the conditions for their next holocaust? Because they are defending themselves from a bunch of crazy, bloodthirsty islamists who, if given the chance, would exterminate them and impose sharia law on the land?

So your reasoning is that by defending themselves from another holocaust they are causing the conditions for a holocaust? So they're damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Wow. Like I said before that is some fucked up reasoning.

This is not about Palestinians vs. Israel. This is about islamists vs Israel and eventually the rest of the world. If Israel falls Europe is next on their list.

I don't understand why everyone is willing to give a bunch of savage islamists a pass while continually slamming Israel. Israel is the only civilized and modernized country in the region for fucks sake.

Read the charter of Hamas. Are these the kind of people you want ruling even one square inch of territory on the planet?

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/hamas.asp
pure propaganda right there ^^
BOOBSARMY is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 12:00 PM   #61
NEW XTC
Confirmed User

"Defend Ourselves"
hahahahaha

If you are regurgitating the big talking point "Defend Ourselves" with regards to the murderous criminal occupying force known as "Israel" then you are no better than the robot Netanyahu - who just repeats that phrase over and over and over.

He's like Rudy Giuliani saying 911 in every sentence.

You live in an echo chamber dude - "Defend Ourselves" is a laughable lie sadly inadequate excuse for the indiscriminate slaughter of innocent civilians.

-Voltaire
Old 08-01-2014, 12:05 PM   #62
dyna mo
The People's Post

Industry Role:
anyone here who thinks they are not regurgitating shit is fooling themselves.

by the time war info/intel gets to our level, it's been regurgitated several times. the media isn't even getting the straight scoop. this is war, it's all bullshit from the gitgo. you think it's strategy to show your cards in war and not spin shit?

please.
dyna mo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >