Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Many have businesses in both adult and mainstream. Come here to discuss your mainstream business, find new traffic opportunities, new programs to promote, and more! Whether you are in the FOREX, dating, gambling, gaming, herbal products, blogging, or any other mainstream business this forum will take your business to the next level!

Old 09-30-2014, 09:03 PM   #1
yanno

Industry Role:
What should i do with my traffic?

hey guys im an affiliate, i promote mainly adult dating, male enhancement, adult programs etc..

I deal with paid traffic, so i always pay for my traffic (thats the majority of my business)

but when i do flat rate buys i always get alot of usless traffic (for my offers)
its great traffic but wont convert for me. For example if im promoting a German product & there is traffic coming from South america.. Cant do anything for that specific offer.

So ive been sending some to a cam program but havent had luck with that

And i thought to create my own tube or gallery site so that at least the traffic gets monetized somehow or at least i build up a site ??

wanted to get some expert opinions on this
yanno is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 11:51 PM   #2
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Wrong forum. This is the mainstream forum. For adult stuff go to the Q&A or the Main forum.

sarettah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 01:20 AM   #3
lock
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Check out http://www.trafficshopping.com you will find links to suppliers.
If you want to make a tube or your own cam site check out http://www.freeturnkeys.com
- 20+ Free Tools
lock is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 08:09 AM   #4
yanno

Industry Role:
oh sorry, ur right wrong section, and i cant delete it
yanno is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 05:01 PM   #5
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by yanno View Post
ur right
Of course
sarettah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >