Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
New Webmasters ask "How-To" questions here. This is where other fucking Webmasters help.

Old 04-18-2014, 03:46 PM   #1
LDM Talent
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Crak Rev auto reply gone crazy!!!!!!

I just signed up for Crak revenue, and I have message after message after message hitting my email box to a point where i have over 2000 auto reply emails all saying the same thing. Anyone have a number to reach them at and tell them there auto reply is stuck?

Either that or someone please submit a customer support email and see if it does the same to you.
Old 04-18-2014, 03:47 PM   #2
LDM Talent
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
:mad

2100 and still coming every second... How do I make it stop????

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDM Talent View Post
I just signed up for Crak revenue, and I have message after message after message hitting my email box to a point where i have over 2000 auto reply emails all saying the same thing. Anyone have a number to reach them at and tell them there auto reply is stuck?

Either that or someone please submit a customer support email and see if it does the same to you.
Old 04-18-2014, 03:58 PM   #3
LDM Talent
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Blocked [email protected] and they are still coming in. wtf????
Old 04-19-2014, 06:23 AM   #4
CPA-Rush
small trip to underworld

Industry Role:
Location: first gen intel 80386/nintendo-gb/arcade/ps1/internet person
wow , if u have gmail u can block or mute that

automatic exchange - paxum , bitcoin,pm, payza

. daizzzy signbucks caution will black-hat black-hat your traffic

ignored forever :zuzana designs
CPA-Rush is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 04-19-2014, 08:07 AM   #5
RachelBlackG
Elysium

Industry Role:
I used them too but this never happened to me. It must be some error. Try to contact them about it.
RachelBlackG is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 04-20-2014, 01:16 PM   #6
armysmoke
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I joined Crak Rev last week and did not have that issue.
armysmoke is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 04-20-2014, 08:36 PM   #7
Capsie
Stacker of Chips

Industry Role:
They must be really excited you joined lol
Capsie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 04-21-2014, 06:09 AM   #8
crak_vince

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDM Talent View Post

Looks like our ticket system and your personal auto-reply got into a ping-pong game. Problem solved, sent you an email with the details.

Sorry about that, I'll get something done by a dev to circumvent this loophole.
Old 04-21-2014, 06:26 AM   #9
CPA-Rush
small trip to underworld

Industry Role:
Location: first gen intel 80386/nintendo-gb/arcade/ps1/internet person
Quote:
Originally Posted by crak_vince View Post
Looks like our ticket system and your personal auto-reply got into a ping-pong game. Problem solved, sent you an email with the details.

automatic exchange - paxum , bitcoin,pm, payza

. daizzzy signbucks caution will black-hat black-hat your traffic

ignored forever :zuzana designs
CPA-Rush is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 04-21-2014, 06:43 AM   #10
LDM Talent
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Thank you Vince. All in all like you said we both had auto reply set up, so you would auto reply me, then my email would auto reply you, then your system would auto reply my auto reply, and soooooo on....

Crazy I didn't even think of that. Even had godaddy support on the phone (my site host/ email host) and they didn't even bring that up. Their solution was to block it. Blocking it did work, but again didn't even think of my auto reply kicking back to you and causing the issue from my end.

Thank you for getting back to me... Looking forward to making some money with you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crak_vince View Post

Old 04-28-2014, 12:30 PM   #11
TheMoneyMan
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Lol, Ive always wondered what would happen if two emails with an autoreply were redirect to one another.

Ive also wondered what would happen when auto forwarding two emails to one another.

Funny how ive email marketed for 5 years now and never done this.
TheMoneyMan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook

Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >