Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
New Webmasters ask "How-To" questions here. This is where other fucking Webmasters help.

Old 03-31-2014, 01:52 PM   #1
dealeaus

Industry Role:
Domain WHOIS Information

I have a couple sites with godaddy, and I do not want to use there private domainsbyproxy service. Am I forced to put a first and last name in the WHOIS or can I just put a business name?

Thanks
dealeaus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 03-31-2014, 02:36 PM   #2
chaseyrita
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
You could probably put whatever you want but putting a whoisguard on is great way to avoid getting hit up by people. I use namecheap... free whoisguard when purchasing with them.
chaseyrita is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 03-31-2014, 02:45 PM   #3
bns666
Confirmed Fetishist

Industry Role:
internet.bs and namesilo.com offer cheaper domain registration and renewal with free whois
Old 03-31-2014, 07:07 PM   #4
ErectMedia
Confirmed Chicago Pimp

Industry Role:
Name= Domain Administrator
Address= PO Box
Phone= Pre Paid Cell Or Google Voice
Email= Whois@YourDomain
ErectMedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 04-16-2014, 09:02 PM   #5
Freax
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I will suggest you Namecheap as well. No troubles with anything. You can use their whoisguard, with a office address in Panama. If there is anything, you got a mail.

At godaddy there is no safety for your domain and privacy. If any trouble starts you will loose your domains. Maybe all of them.
We sell and buy Content, Domains, WebHosting VPS Servers Worldwide, WP Adult Design + Optimation, Bitcoin Payment Processing. SOCIALMEDIA MARKETING - FB FanPages, FB Groups & Advertising. EMAIL: freax(at)tutanota(dot)com
Freax is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 04-16-2014, 11:46 PM   #6
karolinaboy
Pimping ain't easy.

Industry Role:
GoDaddy is waaaaaaay OVERPRICED. Check out NAMECHEAP
karolinaboy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook

Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >