Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 03-28-2014, 04:09 AM   #51
CurrentlySober
Too lazy to wipe my ass

Industry Role:
Seriously, who sends tweets from a funeral ??

Prob not the deceased...

(Fiddy Smart Ass Remarks)

👁️ 👍️ 💩
CurrentlySober is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 04:11 AM   #52
rogueteens
So fucking bland

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamianJ View Post
Lol. Great source.

And ONE person claims *someone* TRIED to turn ONE person away for being inappropriately dressed.

I know you are not stupid. You *know* you need more than a right wing blog with no one else running the story to convince me what you claimed happened happened.

It'd be like me citing dvtimesisaspacker.tumblr.com

Anyway, I've proved my point, that you were wrong. If it really happened all the press would be ALL OVER the story. They aren't. That's good enough for me. but you carry on believing what you want to believe, despite the overwhelming evidence you're wrong.

See, that's why you relish in your own ignorance and just make yourself look more and more foolish everytime you post, you'll only accept anything if its within your own paper-thin narrow list of accepted sources, anything outside that and it just never happened for you did it? I've proved my point, that it was reported to have happened, which is what I said from the start. You was wrong, you just cannot accept that.
The sad thing is that you'll think that somehow you won the "argument" and with your own inflated sense of forum importance will proudly go off in search of other thread to spread your own one-man legend of Little Daimo, continually painting yourself into a corner as you go.
Old 03-28-2014, 04:15 AM   #53
rogueteens
So fucking bland

Industry Role:
Quote:
It'd be like me citing dvtimesisaspacker.tumblr.com
Hmm, I'm beginning to wonder exactly who has the issues here!
Old 03-28-2014, 04:34 AM   #54
EddyTheDog
Just Doing My Own Thing

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyTheDog View Post
We're British - We leave the womb fighting...

Britain is the birthplace of democracy for a reason - It's the only thing that stops us killing each other.....
I would like to add that we are born fighting about politics - Not actually beating each other up...
EddyTheDog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 04:35 AM   #55
Nurgle
Confirmed User

Quote:
I would like to add that we are born fighting about politics - Not actually beating each other up...
except before and after football games?
Nurgle is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 04:41 AM   #56
EddyTheDog
Just Doing My Own Thing

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurgle View Post
except before and after football games?
Good point - Saturday nights and bank holidays as well...
EddyTheDog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 04:44 AM   #57
DamianJ
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogueteens View Post

See, that's why you relish in your own ignorance and just make yourself look more and more foolish everytime you post, you'll only accept anything if its within your own paper-thin narrow list of accepted sources, anything outside that and it just never happened for you did it?
You found one tory blog as a source.

You are claiming women (plural) were refused the right to vote because of how they were dressed. Your laughable source said ONE woman was TRIED to be turned away.

Think about it for a second. Just a second.

You were taught about the suffragettes at school, right? You remember the importance of the woman's right to vote, yeah?

So, if what you think happened happened, explain to me why not a single news source covered it.

Nothing to do with it not being the The Guardian. It wasn't ANYWHERE. Even your amusing tory blog didn't even say what you claim happened happened.

So please, explain to me why you think no one covered it. Mass cover up? The muslims now control the media? Just ONE reason why it was 'whitewashed' (pun intended).

Look, it's cool that you have your own little belief system, I would defend to the death your right to think what you want. But you just can't go around posting things that didn't happen as fact to back up your view that Tower Hamlets is bad. We all know it is bad. There are LOADS of things you could say that really happen there that are bad. So just don't make up shit that clearly didn't happen, it weakens your case.

Quote:
I've proved my point, that it was reported to have happened
No it wasn't. The ONE laughably weak source you found said that ONE woman was TRIED to be turned away. But she wasn't. This is really simple stuff man.
DamianJ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:14 AM   #58
rogueteens
So fucking bland

Industry Role:
Quote:
So, if what you think happened happened, explain to me why not a single news source covered it.
BBC TV London - I've mentioned this a few times but you keep on ignoring it.

Quote:
So please, explain to me why you think no one covered it. Mass cover up? The muslims now control the media? Just ONE reason why it was 'whitewashed' (pun intended).
Huffington Post UK Read up on the past edits on Wikipedia (his cronies keep removing his exploits) to see their political editor for what a vile piece of racist Muslim shit he is that makes little miss Abbot appear as clean as Mother Teresa.
Its also not hard to see their agenda just by reading their news stories and blogs.

Quote:

No it wasn't. The ONE laughably weak source you found said that ONE woman was TRIED to be turned away. But she wasn't. This is really simple stuff man.
Well, if you cannot even be bothered to read the report then there is no talking to you. Have fun wearing your rose-tined specs that block out what's actually written.

Last edited by rogueteens; 03-28-2014 at 08:20 AM..
rogueteens is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:24 AM   #59
DamianJ

Industry Role:
I read it. It says this:

"In the case of Andrew Gilligan, he was present at a polling station in Mile End, when some of these men have tried to turn away women voters for “not being modestly dressed”"

So, and I am sorry you are still struggling with this, you said that women were denied the right to vote because of how they were dressed. I asked you for evidence of this, and you found something that didn't back up your claim.

As I said, this is really not hard stuff.

If you *still* think it happened (despite no evidence), why do you think no-one covered it? Don't you think it would have gotten HUGE coverage?
DamianJ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:30 AM   #60
rogueteens
So fucking bland

Industry Role:
Quote:
I read it. It says this:

"In the case of Andrew Gilligan, he was present at a polling station in Mile End, when some of these men have tried to turn away women voters for ?not being modestly dressed?"
Quote:
Make your mind up, admit it, you have trouble connecting what it said with what you wished it said. poor little confused Daimo.

Never mind, your forum reputation is at the same level. But you are in serious danger of being relegated to the Conference League.
Old 03-28-2014, 08:43 AM   #61
DamianJ

Industry Role:
Quote:
Make your mind up, admit it, you have trouble connecting what it said with what you wished it said. poor little confused Daimo.
Help me with my reading comprehension then, as you are so much better than me.

You said women were denied the right to vote.

The article you link to says someone claims some people TRIED to stop women voting.

Now, I am only a lowly English grad, but to me, TRIED means that someone tried to do something, but didn't achieve that thing, right?

What am I not 'getting'?

Do you have a different definition of tried?

And again, why do you think no one apart from one tory blog covered it?

You're cute when you're backed into a corner.
Old 03-28-2014, 08:45 AM   #62
Scott McD

Quote:
Originally Posted by oppoten View Post
it's the world we live in now. Every moment recorded.
If i saw someone on their phone either texting, tweeting or whatever at a member of my families funeral, i'd quickly arrange for another funeral for that person...

I Buy My High Quality Traffic Here, You Should Too!

Scott McD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:53 AM   #63
rogueteens
So fucking bland

Industry Role:
Quote:
Help me with my reading comprehension then, as you are so much better than me.

You said women were denied the right to vote.

The article you link to says someone claims some people TRIED to stop women voting.

Now, I am only a lowly English grad, but to me, TRIED means that someone tried to do something, but didn't achieve that thing, right?

What am I not 'getting'?

Do you have a different definition of tried?

And again, why do you think no one apart from one tory blog covered it?

You're cute when you're backed into a corner.

LOL, poor little Daimo. You've already proved that you have trouble with reading comprehension, why not claim you have dyslexia like your unrequited crush, DVT. Tell you what, why don't you think that you are winning, just to make your poor little feelings recover!
Old 03-28-2014, 09:05 AM   #64
DamianJ

Industry Role:
Look, it's OK you can't find a *single* article to back up your lie. No need to keep sidestepping my painfully simple question.

You said women were denied the right to vote, they weren't. Someone said that allegedly someone TRIED to stop them, but didn't succeed in that.

And you still can't come up with a reason why no one covered it? I'll help you:

It. Didn't. Happen.

Old 03-28-2014, 09:19 AM   #65
rogueteens
So fucking bland

Industry Role:
Quote:
Look, it's OK you can't find a *single* article to back up your lie. No need to keep sidestepping my painfully simple question.

You said women were denied the right to vote, they weren't. Someone said that allegedly someone TRIED to stop them, but didn't succeed in that.

And you still can't come up with a reason why no one covered it? I'll help you:

It. Didn't. Happen.

Ahh, look, it's getting desperate. diddum's It's already forgotten the other posts in this thread. Its also already forgotten that it posted about an article that it failed to read properly!
Old 03-28-2014, 09:22 AM   #66
DamianJ

Industry Role:
Did the article say that women were denied the right to vote as you claimed?

(Clue: it didn't)

Keep digging though, this is hilarious!
Old 03-28-2014, 09:30 AM   #67
rogueteens
So fucking bland

Industry Role:
Quote:
You are claiming women (plural) were refused the right to vote because of how they were dressed. Your laughable source said ONE woman was TRIED to be turned away.
One woman? Keep digging though, this is hilarious!
Tip, like I said before try the same route as your little crush and claim to have some kind of mild handicap, you might regain a tiny amount of sympathy. I doubt it, but it might be worth a try?
Old 03-28-2014, 09:35 AM   #68
DamianJ

Industry Role:
Please cut and paste the part where women were denied the right to vote.

No?

Didn't think so.

Lollington lol.

This is like groundhog day. I keep pwning you, you keep pretending not to read me pwning you. I pwn you again, you pretend you are not reading it.

Last edited by DamianJ; 03-28-2014 at 09:37 AM..
Old 03-28-2014, 09:37 AM   #69
rogueteens
So fucking bland

Industry Role:
Quote:
Source please? Where did you get this from, you didn't misread anything did you?
Old 03-28-2014, 09:39 AM   #70
DamianJ

Industry Role:
It's OK you claimed women were denied the right to vote and were mistaken.

No need to go full retard.
Old 03-28-2014, 09:40 AM   #71
DamianJ

Industry Role:
"female voters were forcibly turned away from voting booths because they weren't dressed "modestly" enough for Muslim sensibilities"

There, I found a source for you. Sadly, it's just you.

:D :D :D
Old 03-28-2014, 09:42 AM   #72
DamianJ

Industry Role:
Compare and contrast:

"female voters were forcibly turned away from voting booths because they weren't dressed "modestly" enough for Muslim sensibilities"

"some men have tried to turn away women voters for “not being modestly dressed”"
Old 03-28-2014, 09:58 AM   #73
rogueteens
So fucking bland

Industry Role:
please answer my question. you are doing your usual, ignoring your mistakes and trying to pretend that you haven't made a complete tool of yourself ... again.

Last edited by rogueteens; 03-28-2014 at 09:59 AM..
rogueteens is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:01 AM   #74
rogueteens
So fucking bland

Industry Role:
No-one will think any less of you if you just admit that your mouth ran away with yourself - lets face it, they couldn't.
Old 03-28-2014, 10:04 AM   #75
DamianJ

Industry Role:
Lollington.

deflect
dɪˈflɛkt/Submit
verb
cause (something) to change direction; turn aside from a straight course.
"the bullet was deflected harmlessly into the ceiling"
synonyms: turn aside/away, divert, avert, sidetrack; More
Old 03-28-2014, 10:06 AM   #76
DamianJ

Industry Role:
Yes, I made a tiny little totally unimportant error when I said WOMAN rather than WOMEN.

You, on the other hand, claimed "female voters were forcibly turned away" when in fact, they weren't at all, and the source you claimed backed up your spurious nonsense, didn't back you up in the least.

But carry on if you think it will help you look less pointless.
Old 03-28-2014, 11:53 AM   #77
rogueteens
So fucking bland

Industry Role:
Quote:
Yes, I made a tiny little totally unimportant error when I said WOMAN rather than WOMEN.

You, on the other hand, claimed "female voters were forcibly turned away" when in fact, they weren't at all, and the source you claimed backed up your spurious nonsense, didn't back you up in the least.

But carry on if you think it will help you look less pointless.
no, its wasn't a spelling mistake now was it?

Quote:
You just didn't bother reading it properly, you got carried away with your blinkered right-on views and just merrily prattled way for post after post failing to realise you was on a quicksand of self-delusion. I've already posted my source numerous times (sorry it isn't in internet format) but even if you had seen the interview, whatever it is that ticks in your brain would have just let it disappear into your enormous blind spot as it would obviously be some kind of cheap Union Jack flag waving propaganda. If it doesn't appear in print in the Socialist Worker then it never, ever happened did it, eh?
Old 03-28-2014, 04:21 PM   #78
DamianJ

Industry Role:
Quote:
You just didn't bother reading it properly, you got carried away with your blinkered right-on views and just merrily prattled way for post after post failing to realise you was on a quicksand of self-delusion. I've already posted my source numerous times (sorry it isn't in internet format) but even if you had seen the interview, whatever it is that ticks in your brain would have just let it disappear into your enormous blind spot as it would obviously be some kind of cheap Union Jack flag waving propaganda. If it doesn't appear in print in the Socialist Worker then it never, ever happened did it, eh?
So, you *claim* you saw a news report about women being denied the right to vote and not a SINGLE online source can verify this? Weird, eh?

Are you drunk?

It's 2014, if it happened the media would be ALL OVER IT.

But, sure, you carry on pretending you 'saw' a news report about something as important as that but conveniently the whole country is covering it up.

Those fucking muslims are controlling the media now clearly.

I "saw" a news report saying pigs can fly. Sorry, can't back it up. Just take my word for it.

Lolsome lollington lol.

You are deluded. I know you hate those pesky darkies, but really, making stuff up is just a bit, well, weird.

Are you a card carrying member of the EDL?

Last edited by DamianJ; 03-28-2014 at 04:22 PM..
Old 03-28-2014, 05:06 PM   #79
rogueteens
So fucking bland

Industry Role:
Quote:
So, you *claim* you saw a news report about women being denied the right to vote and not a SINGLE online source can verify this? Weird, eh?

Are you drunk?

It's 2014, if it happened the media would be ALL OVER IT.

But, sure, you carry on pretending you 'saw' a news report about something as important as that but conveniently the whole country is covering it up.

Those fucking muslims are controlling the media now clearly.

I "saw" a news report saying pigs can fly. Sorry, can't back it up. Just take my word for it.

Lolsome lollington lol.
Sigh, Look little Daimo PLEASE actually read what people say, you are making yourself look very silly.

this is what I said ..
Quote:
Even the Beeb let slip and broadcast a snippet of an interview with a councillor there who, although he was being interviewed about something else, complained that female voters were forcibly turned away from voting booths because they weren't dressed "modestly" enough for Muslim sensibilities - was that followed up upon by anyone? bollocks it was!
now, slowly and using your finger as a guide, read it and try and let it sink into your denser than usual grey matter.

Quote:
You are deluded. I know you hate those pesky darkies, but really, making stuff up is just a bit, well, weird.

Are you a card carrying member of the EDL?
LOL, I was waiting for this - the classic reply from a loony lefty with his back against the wall, you've made yourself look silly (well, ever so slightly sillier than you usually do.) so have to resort to the old childish "oh, but you must be racist!" to try and shut people up. listen love, it doesn't work, it never did.

Now then, Little Daimo, time for beddy byes and let the big boys chat.

Last edited by rogueteens; 03-28-2014 at 05:14 PM..
Old 03-28-2014, 05:13 PM   #80
oppoten
NAME THE JEW

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrentlySober View Post
Prob not the deceased...
oppoten is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 07:23 PM   #81
DukeSkywalker
The Boogeyman

Industry Role:
scott, i love ya man,
one thing, you uk people take yourselves too seriously. Picture the usa in 100 years from now and you have the uk at *present*
no hate
duke
I am he who causes Falcons to soar due south but no winds caused me.
I am he who has eyes, but not to see.
I am the ring wearer and apron wearer
I am he that carries a pointed staff and raises his fellows with certain grips and words
I am he that knows my brethren in the darkness as well as in the light

Mechanic / Fixer. Literally and figuratively
DukeSkywalker is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 08:02 PM   #82
myjah
Back in the harbor

Industry Role:
Stupidest derailment of a thread I've seen in a long time
[email protected]
myjah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 01:21 AM   #83
CurrentlySober
Too lazy to wipe my ass

Industry Role:
Quote:
I dunno if thats 100% correct mate - My 9 month old Grandson gave me a wicked headbut when I picked him up the other afternoon....

Made me see stars, but he seemed to find it hilarious...

👁️ 👍️ 💩
CurrentlySober is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 02:46 AM   #84
DamianJ

Industry Role:
Sorry it took me so long to realise you're trolling me.

No one can be this stupid.

Well played, Sir! You got me hook line and sinker.

Last edited by DamianJ; 03-29-2014 at 02:48 AM..
Old 03-29-2014, 06:42 AM   #85
rogueteens
So fucking bland

Industry Role:
Quote:
No one can be this stupid.
I thought that too but I was wrong.

If your ego can only accept you thinking I was trolling you then okay then, tend to your bruises and come back thinking the sun shines out of your arse again.
Old 03-29-2014, 06:45 AM   #86
Scott McD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeSkywalker View Post
scott, i love ya man,
one thing, you uk people take yourselves too seriously. Picture the usa in 100 years from now and you have the uk at *present*
no hate
duke
No hate for the Duke.

Plan ahead then and move country before it's too late...

Scott McD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 10:21 AM   #87
ErectMedia
Confirmed Chicago Pimp

Industry Role:
Twitter is gay, nobody gives a fuck what your doing unless they wanna anallly invade ya.
ErectMedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 11:07 AM   #88
brassmonkey
Pay It Forward

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by myjah View Post
Stupidest derailment of a thread I've seen in a long time
brassmonkey is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 11:30 AM   #89
DVTimes
Holedex.com

Industry Role:
DamianJ is just sick.
Old 03-29-2014, 01:43 PM   #90
DukeSkywalker
The Boogeyman

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott McD View Post
No hate for the Duke.

Plan ahead then and move country before it's too late...
For sure.

Duke
I am he who causes Falcons to soar due south but no winds caused me.
I am he who has eyes, but not to see.
I am the ring wearer and apron wearer
I am he that carries a pointed staff and raises his fellows with certain grips and words
I am he that knows my brethren in the darkness as well as in the light

Mechanic / Fixer. Literally and figuratively
DukeSkywalker is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 10:31 AM   #91
rogueteens
So fucking bland

Industry Role:
So Little Daimo, what do you think about the latest claims of intimidation at the voting booths of Tower Hamlets? What about the counting irregularities? Or are you still shaking the sand out of your ears from having your head buried in the ground?
Old 05-27-2014, 10:56 AM   #92
Scott McD

Quote:
So Little Daimo, what do you think about the latest claims of intimidation at the voting booths of Tower Hamlets? What about the counting irregularities? Or are you still shaking the sand out of your ears from having your head buried in the ground?
I believe their would have been a media outcry, had it been UKIP representatives.

As it is......

Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >