Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
New Webmasters ask "How-To" questions here. This is where other fucking Webmasters help.

Old 10-13-2014, 01:32 AM   #1
DirtySexBlog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Does it make sense to work on TGP sites?

I know that SmartCj sites are quite popular. Smart Thumbs + Trade Pulse (lets say) is a similar thing, so it should work... At the same time, they have been taken over by the tube sites. How does it work these days? Would it make sense to create a network of TGP sites (lets say in one niche), and make it profitable?
DirtySexBlog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 10-24-2014, 12:12 PM   #2
tonyantone
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I have network of tube sites myself and this is working quite well..
I too have a curiosity about TGPs I have not done any really yet because
tubes are working for me now..maybe some one "out there" has more on this subject
to post here.

tonyantone is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 10-27-2014, 09:22 AM   #3
javbucks
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
for the last 6 months google banned almost all sites using SmartCj and other tgp trade scripts
javbucks is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 10-27-2014, 12:43 PM   #4
Cyberpimp
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Can anyone confirm the google ban? I was just about to start a few TGP's
haven't chosen a script yet, but would love to know.

PimpDawgsTube.com

Message me via Skype
Cyberpimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 10-28-2014, 06:08 AM   #5
Twelveninety

Industry Role:
I haven't got an answer on the Google ban but TGP's have been working for me. It's just a case of been different to every other tgp out there.
Old 10-28-2014, 06:14 AM   #6
johnny_d
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by javbucks View Post
for the last 6 months google banned almost all sites using SmartCj and other tgp trade scripts
I am planning to use Trade Pulse on one of my website, and work on seo at the same time. Have Trade Pulse been getting banned too?

It may be ok to use it, but with moderation, dont trade traffic off every single click on the site. I was planning to set it to something around 20-30% first (and probably keep it that way too).

Traffic trading is a very good addition to an xxx site, especially new ones, as it is difficult to get large amounts of visits for free...
johnny_d is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook

Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >