Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 06-27-2014, 07:12 AM   #1
anpchoc

Industry Role:
Mainstream Affiliate Program needs banners/graphics

Hi all,

We are just launching our affiliate program and have NO banners or graphics of any kind. We are at the stage of the process now that we need to have some creatives for affiliates for when we go live with this thing.

I am looking for 3 different banners for each of the following:

Leaderboard 728x90
Full banner 468x60
Half Banner 234x60
Square 250x250
Vertical rect. 240x400
Vertical ban 120x240
Button 1- 120x90
Button 2- 120x60
Skyscraper 120x600

Thats a total of 27 banners that i need.

I am looking for someone who is creative and can go to our website and use whats already there to create these banners.

check out the site and get back to me here or on icq.

angellandphelps.com

icq- 697920972
anpchoc is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 07:38 AM   #2
theS2O
Adult Design Since 2003

Industry Role:
I just message you on ICQ.

theS2O is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 07:48 AM   #3
Jowebart
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Hello
Just sent you a icq

https://offerpump.com/register
Jowebart is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 10:48 AM   #4
danevans
Confirmed User

icq sent, looking forward to your answer
danevans is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 04:59 PM   #5
skrog
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Sent you a message on ICQ.

skrog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 11:17 PM   #6
marcush
Confirmed User

count me in! Im on ICQ(220633223) right now.
marcush is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >