Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Does your company provide a service that the adult industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 05-14-2013, 10:08 PM   #1
bobcrusoe

Industry Role:
Public Relations and Advertising

Most of my professional career has been focused on mainstream journalism, public relations and advertising.

However, I'm interested in getting involved in the adult industry. I can create PR and Ad campaigns for you, as well as manage your social media presence. Everything from Twitter, Tumblr, Forums, Reddit, and Youtube can be provided and managed for you.

Since I worked as a journalist for a few years, I have contacts across the media spectrum. I could help your brand be positively represented in the mainstream media.

I have experience with raunchy content as I wrote for a mag that was heavily focused on the alt lifestyle. If interested, I can provide my rates and portfolio for you.

Please contact me at robinbcrusoe AT gmail DOT com for more information.
bobcrusoe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 05-17-2013, 02:03 PM   #2
bobcrusoe

Industry Role:
I'm free this weekend for work.
bobcrusoe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 05-20-2013, 06:48 PM   #3
bobcrusoe

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcrusoe View Post
Most of my professional career has been focused on mainstream journalism, public relations and advertising.

However, I'm interested in getting involved in the adult industry. I can create PR and Ad campaigns for you, as well as manage your social media presence. Everything from Twitter, Tumblr, Forums, Reddit, and Youtube can be provided and managed for you.

Please contact me at robinbcrusoe AT gmail DOT com for more information.
Modified and Revised.

Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >