Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Not an advertiser on GFY? Launching a new promo for your affiliate program? Announcing a new site in your program? Spam your program announcements here. All event announcement should also be posted in the Announcements forum.

Old 04-03-2013, 10:08 AM   #1
adultsitecms
Confirmed User

So You Want To Buy An AdultSiteCMS License. What Happens Next? (Part 1)

So after reading what AdultSiteCMS v4.0 can do for you, you have decided to purchase a license. So how do you begin?

For newbie and intermediate-skilled webmasters who plan to try AdultSiteCMS v.4, we have outlined the steps that will happen from start to finish. You'll know what you can expect, what our general role is and to what extent our service is to you.

We answer some salient questions that you might want to ask.

Q: How does one know a certain license is the one suitable for my needs?

A: There are only 2 choices of licenses for AdultSiteCMS v.4: unlimited or 1 domain. Simply put, if you think you want to have more than one domain on one server running a membership site, then its best to get the unlimited license.

Q: What does the webmaster do once he/she buys a license?

A: You can contact us and tell us if you want us to install it for you for free. Our first install is free. But you can also just install it using our zip file. Incidentally, our system has an auto-install wizard.

Q: What can I expect from Adult Digital Solutions in the beginning of setting up my site?

A: Expect us to provide you with a zip file that contains very detailed but easy to understand instructions on how to install the system. We can help install it for free if needed as long as you provide ftp and mysql access to us. We will even also help you set up a billing company if you need help with that and train you on the system as well if needed for an additional cost

Our support only includes the additional installation of our software and support for issues related to errors or bugs. If you do not understand how to use our software, we do offer training at the cost of $65 per hour (paid for in 15 minute increments.) Please let us know if you need help, and we can schedule time to help you setup and understand your install.

Q: Where do I get an ftp? Can you provide that for me?

A: Your hosting company provides you with ftp. This is where you will store your content.

Q: Where do I get an mysel db? Can you provide that for me?

A: It is not needed if you host with us We provide you that access for you. Your hosting company needs to provide that for you. We do not provide server administrative help. In so doing, you must provide us a server compatible with our system that runs on Unix, Apache, or php 5.x

(End of Part 1)

A demo page (http://www.adultsitecms.com/demo/tour/) has been created to show how the new version looks. The site also details the features of the software in full.

A regular unlimited license worth almost $500/year is now offered at $299. Webmasters now have the chance to use the software while saving $169.00 for first twelve months.

For inquiries and orders, please contact us through the following:
Tel: 818.276.1792
[email protected]
Old 04-04-2013, 06:36 PM   #2
adultsitecms
Confirmed User

So after buying a AdultSiteCMS v4.0 license and successfully loading the software into your domain, what happens next?

For newbie and intermediate-skilled webmasters who plan to try AdultSiteCMS v.4, we have outlined the steps that will happen from start to finish. You'll know what you can expect, what our general role is and to what extent our service is to you.

Here are our second batch of questions:

Q: How do I know that the ftp and the mysel db are working?

A: We will confirm with you if we have what we need. We will work with your hosting provider if we have questions.

Q: Can you help me troubleshoot?

A: If you provide us a control panel, we can work with you to get things resolved. But please know that our assistance is limited to a few times.

Q: What link and docs do you need from me?

A: we dont need any files or links from you. We will provide you all the instruction you need via our online manual which you receive once you purchase the license.

Q: So how do I know that you've installed the software successfully?

A: We simply test it with some sample content.

Q: Will you be available when I'm uploading content?

We have live chat and email support. Our support only includes the additional installation of our software and support for issues related to errors or bugs. If you do not understand how to use our software, we do offer training at the cost of $65 per hour (paid for in 15 minute increments.) Please let us know if you need help, and we can schedule time to help you setup and understand your install.

For newbies who need support, we have a ticketing system to attend to clients. We either interact via Skype and/or ICQ chat. We can also troubleshoot and ask questions via exchange of emails.

Q: Do I need to know CSS and other software when I'm creating the architecture of the site?

You only need to know CSS and HTML if you wish to change the look to your custom skin.

A demo page (http://www.adultsitecms.com/demo/tour/) has been created to show how the new version looks. The site also details the features of the software in full.

A regular unlimited license worth almost $500/year is now offered at $299. Webmasters now have the chance to use the software while saving $169.00 for first twelve months.

For inquiries and orders, please contact us through the following:
Tel: 818.276.1792
[email protected]

Last edited by adultsitecms; 04-04-2013 at 06:38 PM..
adultsitecms is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >