Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 03-15-2013, 11:31 AM   #1
Yvette

Industry Role:
:2cents Web Design/Programmer for new VOD Single Girl Site

I need help and have a few to get things moving.

I was talking with Borked/Andy on here but he appears to have disappeared so need a new support person to get me started.

I have been trying to get my site up and live for the last few years and am desperate to actually get going.

I have created a skeleton site cumwifey.com which is a wordpress set-up, hosted at Amerinoc and this what I need/want:

I am hoping to set up a wordpress, blog, forum, screenshot gallery, video on demand based website but just want to clarify some things.

I have set up a skeleton website using Word Press - cumwifey.com

I want to offer some of my content to all users for free and then have other individual content viewable after payment only.

I want to be able to offer my videos ? longest prob only 20 mins on a varying charge scale ? eg:

£ for a single view only
££ for viewing x number of times
£££ for viewing xx period of time

The videos will be watchable via streaming method only using RTMPE and secure tokens I don?t want any downloading of the videos.

I also want to offer picture galleries on a similar basis.

As it's just me and a niche subject protecting my content is VERY important.

I had thought to use:
  • amember for the membership system
  • CCBill for the payment processor
  • WOWZA for the streaming
  • JPlayer for the player

I have a mixture of non-HD and HD videos and will want to encode them in a range of set ups for the streaming eg:
  • [1920 x 1080 at 5900Kbps]
  • [1280 x 720 at 2600Kbps]
  • [1024 x 576 at 1700Kbps]
  • [768 x 432 at 900Kbps]
  • [512 x 288 at 400Kbps]
  • [512 x 288 at 200Kbps]

I have been chatting to CCBill and they say they don't know of any CCBill/Wowza set ups - surely that's not true??

CCBill also have a membership system but it's not compatible with Wordpress, hence if I want to stay with Wordpress I need amember (or similar) - I don't have to stay with wordpress it's just what I started.

SO .......................

I need someone to set the above (or something that will do what I want) for me ready for me to upload my content and go live.

I am in the UK so I'm guessing contact will be via pm, email: [email protected] or other (I don't use my ICQ cos never needed to till now but I could reset this up). Leave a post on here if you do contact me just incase I miss you in junk or whatever.

Looking forward to hearing from some of you with your ideas and initial quotes and timescales.

Yvette
Yvette is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:41 PM   #2
gimme-website
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
my advice. Quit while your behind.
Or pay someone who knows what they are doing.
Old 03-15-2013, 05:42 PM   #3
newb102k
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
goodluck for your search

for your membership area needs

maybe you can check this

newb102k is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 08:38 AM   #4
Yvette

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme-website View Post
my advice. Quit while your behind.
Or pay someone who knows what they are doing.
gimme-website - I'm under the impression I have just offered to pay someone who knows what they are doing???? Thank you so much for your enlightening and supportive post.
Yvette is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 05:06 AM   #5
theS2O
Adult Design Since 2003

Industry Role:
I wish I could help you but I can only cover the design part of this project. Here's a bump for you and goodluck with the search.

theS2O is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 06:18 PM   #6
CyberHustler
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
If you need a full featured VOD solution, I suggest checking out the ClickCastX software. It pretty much does everything you need.
CyberHustler is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 05:50 AM   #7
ExpliciteDesign
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
We have experience with this kind of project, sending you an email today !

Explicite Design // Web Design With A French Touch
Branding | Web Design | HTML5 | Rich Media
View our portfolio here | Contact us info[at]explicite-design.com
ExpliciteDesign is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >