Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Not an advertiser on GFY? Launching a new promo for your affiliate program? Announcing a new site in your program? Spam your program announcements here. All event announcement should also be posted in the Announcements forum.

Old 11-03-2013, 06:17 PM   #1
catfightreport

Industry Role:
Episode 41 - Scarlett & Sis - Two new Ladies Debut

Two new ladies debuted this week in one on one best of 5 falls real female wrestling action against one another.

Scarlett Squeeze and Carmella Ringo
Members: Log in and see the match
Or: Click here to purchase the download

These two ladies brought a lot of energy and both are very excited to be a part of this which is a nice change of pace from some of the previous ladies we have had on board in the past. I really hope fans support these two. Here are some pictures from the match:

Both ladies are ready and willing to get back into action immediately if anyone wants to sponsor a matchup with them. Here are a few I would recommend with the roster constructed as it is now: (Ashley Wildcat and Buffy Ellington will be facing off later in the month as Ashley is in NC until the 24th of November).

Monroe Jamison vs London Rain
Carmella Ringo vs Buffy Ellington
Scarlett Squeeze vs Ivy Hiss

Do any of you want to fund these in whole or part? If so, email me and I can probably put it together fairly quickly.

Other updates:

- We shot two scripted matches this weekend. Ashley Wildcat vs Ivy Hiss in a yet to be named video where Ashley is a dominant blonde boss in who makes Ivy do as she wants. The 2nd video is a remix of "2 is a crowd" with Ashley and Monroe in white go go boots in an office battle with more of our elements combined like the leg scissors and schoolgirl pin. The only way to buy (or see) scripted videos will be to buy the downloads through the ladies sponsor links who are involved in the matchup. This is a great way to support them and all scripted videos will be priced at $8 a piece going forward. Look for these two videos within 2 or 3 days maximum, maybe before.
- Skype is installed on our TV and we have our camera. Skype sessions with Monroe have been great with the fans so far. We are going to be testing it soon to see how it looks for broadcasting matches. It shouldn't be long.
- 7 roster spots are now filled. One more spot left and we can start the tournament.
- I'm looking to try out a couple more "Fan's Choice's" matches, hopefully before the end of the year. My hope is to get Savannah Scissors back into a matchup around Christmas time, but she hasn't answered my messages, and I can't guarantee anything. I might make a play at Charlee Angel as well with the holidays getting close to do something good and unique. I will certainly be targeting ladies from all over the United States and especially those in the immediate Midwest area for Fan's Choice challenges.

-Ringo-
catfightreport is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >