Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 06-01-2014, 01:03 AM   #1
amanda36c

Industry Role:
Camgirl (17 yrs exp)/Blogger seeks work

I am looking for work as a blogger or a management level position for a camming site. No affiliate or sales job offers please.

I have 17 years experience as a camgirl, as well as a tester (filing bug reports, testing systems and features extensively) and am familiar with most aspects of the camming side of the industry. Other offers are welcomed. For samples of my writing style, please feel free to check out my blog on Wordpress under amanda36c. It's easy enough to find.

Contact me on Skype under amanda36c or at gmail under the same name.

Thanks. I look forward to your reply.

No trolls please. For some reason, I found that important to include.
amanda36c is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 11:20 AM   #2
Redjohn

Industry Role:
I know you from streamate :D
Redjohn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 02:59 AM   #3
marcush
Confirmed User

good luck and cheers!
marcush is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 11:59 AM   #4
x-rate
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I know you from Ifriends ;)
x-rate is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 11:29 AM   #5
amanda36c

Industry Role:
You all the same person behind the pseudonyms?
amanda36c is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 11:52 AM   #6
Chosen

Industry Role:
Good luck
Chosen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 08:29 PM   #7
NaughtyNerdy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I'd be interested in getting some one off feature posts written by you for my blog, but I can't offer anything in the realm your looking for.

Good luck
NaughtyNerdy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 06:10 PM   #8
iFREAKNiK
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Email sent (321CAMTIME)
iFREAKNiK is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 06:20 PM   #9
AJ_NETWORK
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyNerdy View Post
I'd be interested in getting some one off feature posts written by you for my blog, but I can't offer anything in the realm your looking for.

Good luck
Do you know this girl in your avatar? Is that you??? I will sell my kidney for ten grand and give it all to you to do all positions of the kama sutra with you.
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >