Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 10-14-2007, 05:50 PM   #51
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
Fitty Frauds

Sig Spot Available –contact JFK @ FUBARWebmasters.com
FUBAR Webmasters - The FUBAR Times - FUBAR Webmasters Mobile - FUBARTV.XXX
For promo opps contact jfk at fubarwebmasters dot com
JFK is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 06:27 PM   #52
Sublim3
Confirmed User

suddenly, too many epass haters this last few days

Sublim3 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 06:55 PM   #53
stev0
Confirmed User

That sucks man... But I don't think you can put all the blame on epass for that, if paypal and epassporte absorbed the cost of fraud they would have been out of business a long time ago.
stev0 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 07:04 PM   #54
SmokeyTheBear
►SouthOfHeaven

Location: PlanetEarth MyBoardRank: GerbilMaster My-Penis-Size: extralarge MyWeapon: Computer
i think alot of people in this thread seem to be satisfied with "mediocre"

epassporte is a very usefull service , but it could be BETTER.

Lets just say DEA was completely to blame. Lets say he left his cashcard in the machine with his pin number written on the back.. Does this give someone the right to steal the money ? of course not. so don't you think the bank should at the very least perhaps help him out and give the videotape of the thief to the police ?

whomever got the cash in this place had to have an address , thats a start.. and to get that amount of money out at once they would have to have sent extra identification. , match that with some ip logs and any rookie cop should be able to bust these guys pretty simple.

Not doing ANYTHING just lets the thief know they dont care so they will obviously do it again
Old 10-14-2007, 07:07 PM   #55
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplicit View Post
LOL dumbfuck newbie. You think i'm the only one here with a $10,000/day epass ATM limit?
I highly doubt there are many ATM's that are loaded with $10k
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 07:12 PM   #56
NTSS
Confirmed User

I have 25 bucks in my epass account... That's the highest amount of cash I will leave in there...(Normally there's just $5 and some change sitting there.) When it gets above that I transfer it immediately!

Last edited by NTSS; 10-14-2007 at 07:14 PM..
NTSS is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 08:00 PM   #57
Papillon
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplicit View Post
LOL dumbfuck newbie. You think i'm the only one here with a $10,000/day epass ATM limit?

Shut your mouth and go spend your welfare check on some gallery spots.
haha dont hate because I know you are full of shit.

Own me with a screen shot Mr I Empty Atm's
Papillon is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 08:07 PM   #58
Juicy D. Links
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
how to i close a epass acct anyways?
Juicy D. Links is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 08:09 PM   #59
After Shock Media
It's coming look busy

Location: "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy D. Links View Post
how to i close a epass acct anyways?
First try to get them to even remove an expired card
Apparently nothing is deletable.

[email protected] ICQ:135982156 AIM: Aftershockmed1a MSN: [email protected]
After Shock Media is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 08:23 PM   #60
SmokeyTheBear
►SouthOfHeaven

Location: PlanetEarth MyBoardRank: GerbilMaster My-Penis-Size: extralarge MyWeapon: Computer
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog View Post
I highly doubt there are many ATM's that are loaded with $10k
most real ones that wouldnt be a problem , but getting it out a full 10k is

many banks will limit the max a non-user can take out so they would give you 1k and try to put 9k back on the card , which would fail and you end up with endless hassles getting your money out..

i found it out the hard way, i forget the exact message but it was along the lines of " machine out of cash" it gave me part of the money and send "reversing funds" , when i checked my epass , the full amount had been taken out. i called epass , they said "talk to the bank" , i asked the bank they said " talk to your credit card company" hah

silly thing was , right after this happened i told the guy behind me ." dont try to take any money out , it said it was out of cash" and he tried it anyways and took out $200 just fine.. i think they just didnt want to give out all the cash the machine had .. makes sense kinda
Old 10-14-2007, 08:29 PM   #61
minusonebit
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
U.S. - epass is not U.S. Surely you had to know that.
They do business here. They are subject to our laws. Just like fucking PayPal.

ePass sucks. Good job on the site. You already have my thread.
minusonebit is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 08:33 PM   #62
After Shock Media
It's coming look busy

Minusonebit they are subject to "some" of the United States laws when it comes to doing business here, not all laws, and certainly being FDIC insured is not a law nor even a requirement.

However I still need my one question answered by any of the haters or epass itself. Forget the info change, forget the flags, forget the lost password, forget the email notifications. Just answer my one question. (see post 49-50)

After Shock Media is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 08:34 PM   #63
fuzebox
making it rain

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by After Shock Media View Post
Forget DEA's concerns over changing the info, not knowing it was not FDIC insured ect. Someone, anyone please answer just one issue about this, and it does not even matter how someone got his password.

How does someone enter into an account transfer that amount of money to another (presumed hacked account) transfer again (possible) and be able to withdraw the cash before epassporte can not stop or at least trace the theft?

Keep in mind accounts have a max amount per transaction (ussually default unless you send in mounds of paperwork).
Accounts can only send so many times per day (ussually default unless you send in mounds of paperwork).
Accounts have a max withdraw amount via ATM per day (ussually default unless you send in mounds of paperwork).
Accounts take weeks to get ATM cards.

How did they get it all out so fast and why is it not traceable via epassporte?
My guess is multiple accounts. I know it wouldn't take too long for me to get a dozen accounts from different sponsors, and then 2 weeks to have all the cards mailed to me.
fuzebox is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 08:39 PM   #64
After Shock Media
It's coming look busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzebox View Post
My guess is multiple accounts. I know it wouldn't take too long for me to get a dozen accounts from different sponsors, and then 2 weeks to have all the cards mailed to me.
Guessing multiple accounts still doesnt work well.

Then sent the full 5k to one account (hacked we shall presume) they are a personal account and lets presume default info. They can only send out 500 at a time, five times total per day. That is only 2500 of the 5000.00 accounted for. Not going any deeper transaction wise either or through more hacked accounts.

Keep in mind he was on the phone quickly.

Old 10-14-2007, 08:40 PM   #65
Sly
Let's do some business!

Industry Role:
Man some of you guys are rough!

It kind of amazes me how so many can blame the ?victim? in this. Kind of makes me think of when a girl gets raped and somebody shouts "she was asking for it!"

I just think that if this was PayPal... this thread would have a totally different tune.

Sell me your: Paysites and Hosting Company. Buy my: Aged Domains and Sites
Sly is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 08:45 PM   #66
Sly
Let's do some business!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stev0 View Post
That sucks man... But I don't think you can put all the blame on epass for that, if paypal and epassporte absorbed the cost of fraud they would have been out of business a long time ago.
Banks and credit card companies absorb the cost of fraud all of the time. That's why they have full-time departments dedicated to catching fraud, so they don't lose money. They actually have a reason to bust these guys.

Like Smokey said... doing absolutely nothing shows that they care little about fraud. Not absorbing fraud, means they have absolutely no reason to even care.

Sly is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 09:15 PM   #67
goldmine
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublim3 View Post
suddenly, too many epass haters this last few days
do you think Chio the pirate has something to do with it? LMAO

goldmine is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 09:39 PM   #68
lazycash
Troll Patrol

Industry Role:
DEA, I made this post to you two weeks ago in response to your thread concerning Epassporte, I wish you would have listened to my advice then.
lazycash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 09:45 PM   #69
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by minusonebit View Post
They do business here. They are subject to our laws. Just like fucking PayPal.
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Paypal isn't FDIC insured either.
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 10:38 PM   #70
woj
<&(©ż©)&>

Industry Role:
Quote:
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Sounds to me like they are actually FDIC insured?

http://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cm...l/FDIC-outside
woj is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 10:50 PM   #71
WarChild
Let slip the dogs of war.

Industry Role:
Everyone is assuming the money is withdrawn, cash. That's not confirmed by Epassporte and not necesarily true. Try thinking it through, and I'll help you since most of you will need it.

From the way I understand of the daily limits, yes you have a limit on how much cash you can withdraw in a day. This is true for everyone, and I think the highest "easy" limit to get ist he select account. Around $600 a day. So how can the thieves withdraw the cash from the hacked accounts and side step such limitations? They don't have to.

Check your Virtual Visa limits:

Load Limit US$1,000.00 US$1,000.00
Single Cash Transaction Amount US$1,000.00 US$1,000.00
Number of Transactions 20 20
Number of Loads 10 10

Notice that while there's a limit to the number of transactions and the maximum of each trasnsaction, there's no limit to the total.

If I hack your Epassporte account and transfer money from stolen account, to stolen account, all I need on the end is a merchant that will accept virtual visa, perhaps from some Eastern European Block country, or other shit hole and bam they can hit up a single account through Visa for up to 20K.

Impossible you say? Think back to the various GFY posts over the last little while of people complaining about fraudulent virtual visa transacations. If my considerable memory serves me, as it usually does, Epassporte's position on each of those instances was basically "They had the credit card number, the CVV2 and the address. We can not reverse a virtual visa transaction.".

Yes, I'm not only smarter than you but I'm much better looking too.

Last edited by WarChild; 10-14-2007 at 10:53 PM..
WarChild is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 10:56 PM   #72
woj
<&(©ż©)&>

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChild View Post
Everyone is assuming the money is withdrawn, cash. That's not confirmed by Epassporte and not necesarily true. Try thinking it through, and I'll help you since most of you will need it.

From the way I understand of the daily limits, yes you have a limit on how much cash you can withdraw in a day. This is true for everyone, and I think the highest "easy" limit to get ist he select account. Around $600 a day. So how can the thieves withdraw the cash from the hacked accounts and side step such limitations? They don't have to.

Check your Virtual Visa limits:

Load Limit US$1,000.00 US$1,000.00
Single Cash Transaction Amount US$1,000.00 US$1,000.00
Number of Transactions 20 20
Number of Loads 10 10

Notice that while there's a limit to the number of transactions and the maximum of each trasnsaction, there's no limit to the total.

If I hack your Epassporte account and transfer money from stolen account, to stolen account, all I need on the end is a merchant that will accept virtual visa, perhaps from some Eastern European Block country, or other shit hole and bam they can hit up a single account through Visa for up to 20K.

Impossible you say? Think back to the various GFY posts over the last little while of people complaining about fraudulent virtual visa transacations. If my considerable memory serves me, as it usually does, Epassporte's position on each of those instances was basically "They had the credit card number, the CVV2 and the address. We can not reverse a virtual visa transaction.".

Yes, I'm not only smarter than you but I'm much better looking too.
One minor problem is that visa transactions take a few days to clear, and can be charged back at any time? So, if this strategy was actually used, epass would be able to recover the funds...
woj is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 11:01 PM   #73
WarChild

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by woj View Post
One minor problem is that visa transactions take a few days to clear, and can be charged back at any time? So, if this strategy was actually used, epass would be able to recover the funds...
No, it can't be charged back at any time. You'd think that, but as far as I can remember, it can't be. Epassporte's position has been in the past that if a transaction has the proper card number, address AND cvv2 number, that there's nothing they can do. They're not actually Visa.

To top it off, if they're using a stolen account as a middle, which you would assume they are, that person might not know there's anything wrong. Imagine if I transfer $5000 to your epass, then hit it for 5 $1000 transactions right away. You log in, nothing's changed. Same balance. Presumably you might not even know the transactions were done.
Old 10-14-2007, 11:08 PM   #74
After Shock Media
It's coming look busy

Quote:
No, it can't be charged back at any time. You'd think that, but as far as I can remember, it can't be. Epassporte's position has been in the past that if a transaction has the proper card number, address AND cvv2 number, that there's nothing they can do. They're not actually Visa.

To top it off, if they're using a stolen account as a middle, which you would assume they are, that person might not know there's anything wrong. Imagine if I transfer $5000 to your epass, then hit it for 5 $1000 transactions right away. You log in, nothing's changed. Same balance. Presumably you might not even know the transactions were done.
Then if that is the case and it is instant and non reversable and so forth "their position as you say".

Why transfer it to another account first before cashing out? It is not like you need to cover your tracks. Hell it would be even more secure, just 1 login, 1 ip. so forth. Just suck him dry via virtual visa, he couldnt do anything about it anyways right?

Old 10-14-2007, 11:11 PM   #75
WarChild

Industry Role:
Quote:
Then if that is the case and it is instant and non reversable and so forth "their position as you say".

Why transfer it to another account first before cashing out? It is not like you need to cover your tracks. Hell it would be even more secure, just 1 login, 1 ip. so forth. Just suck him dry via virtual visa, he couldnt do anything about it anyways right?
Because you'd need the cvv2 number, which I don't believe is stored in the actual epassporte account. So you'd need complete information for one account, maybe one you create yourself so you know the cvv2 number. You could then trasnfer from multiple accounts that you had only the passwords for in to your account that you had the full information for.

This is all just speculation, but it seems to fit.
Old 10-14-2007, 11:15 PM   #76
After Shock Media
It's coming look busy

Quote:
Because you'd need the cvv2 number, which I don't believe is stored in the actual epassporte account. So you'd need complete information for one account, maybe one you create yourself so you know the cvv2 number. You could then trasnfer from multiple accounts that you had only the passwords for in to your account that you had the full information for.

This is all just speculation, but it seems to fit.
I am going to go check as I am not sure but I am fairly certain it is also in your email somewhere. brb.

Old 10-14-2007, 11:18 PM   #77
WarChild

Industry Role:
Quote:
I am going to go check as I am not sure but I am fairly certain it is also in your email somewhere. brb.
Well they send you an email originally with it. Or else they used to. But you're supposed to delete that I believe. Anyway have a look around your account, see if your Cvv2 is available anywhere.
Old 10-14-2007, 11:21 PM   #78
After Shock Media
It's coming look busy

Taken from my epassporte email center which I doubt many delete their emails and all the frauds seem to get transfered first.

My Name,

Your purchase of the ePassporte Visa Virtual is approved!

The ePassporte Visa Virtual may be used anywhere on the worldwide web to make secure purchases and helps you protect your personal financial information.

Expand your purchase power by requesting an ePassporte Visa Electron card. The Visa Electron card can be used to withdraw funds at any ATM on the Visa and PLUS networks, or to make purchases at most Visa merchant terminals around the globe. For more information about the advantages of an ePassporte Visa Electron please visit www.epassporte.com/electroncard.

Visa Virtual Details

Visa Virtual Card Number: 46890450XXXXXXXX (those X's are not there)
Expiration Date: XX/2007 (X's not there)
CVV2 Number: XXX (X's not there)

IMPORTANT:
Please keep all of this information in a safe place.

More standard text here....

Old 10-14-2007, 11:23 PM   #79
WarChild

Industry Role:
I deleted that email after recording the info. That's what it said to do
Old 10-14-2007, 11:24 PM   #80
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:

http://www.auctionbytes.com/cab/abn/y02/m03/i13/s03
Old 10-14-2007, 11:24 PM   #81
After Shock Media
It's coming look busy

Quote:
Well they send you an email originally with it. Or else they used to. But you're supposed to delete that I believe. Anyway have a look around your account, see if your Cvv2 is available anywhere.
I did just delete mine just in case, seriously doubt many do or even know about it. Though I swore I deleted it before too, guess it came back with the renewal this year.

Though on another note you can load again via mastercard, yippie! Wonder if mastercard still see's it as a cash advance and charges you an additional fee?

Old 10-14-2007, 11:25 PM   #82
WarChild

Industry Role:
Anyway, I'm just sayin'.
Old 10-14-2007, 11:29 PM   #83
After Shock Media
It's coming look busy

Quote:
I deleted that email after recording the info. That's what it said to do
Damn and I just found this (guessing this years actual renewal since it was recent.

Subject: Important Notice - ePassporte Visa Virtual Renewal Information

Dear LOGIN NAME, (no longer my real name)

Your ePassporte Visa Virtual account has automatically renewed, and you have been billed the renewal. Your Visa Virtual number will remain the same. However, your expiration date has moved up 2 years and your CVV2 number has changed.

Your NEW Visa Virtual account information is as follows:
Account Number: 46890450XXXXXXXX (X's not there)
Expiration Date: 0X/2009 (X not there)
CVV2: XXX (X's not there)

IMPORTANT:
You will need to use this new expiration date and CVV2 number when you make purchases online with your ePassporte Visa Virtual.

Please note that your ePassporte UserID and Password remain the same.

Sincerely,
The ePassporte team

NOWHERE in that email does it say to delete it. That is the full email text and subject. Hell I do not read each of my messages, who does really?

Old 10-14-2007, 11:32 PM   #84
KrisKross
Confirmed User

Quote:

Read the link again. Deposits are FDIC-insured only if something happens to the bank that the funds are held at. There's no other insurance.
Old 10-15-2007, 12:44 AM   #85
V_RocKs
Damn Right I Kiss Ass!

Industry Role:
No off shore account is insured.
V_RocKs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 12:56 AM   #86
DamageX
Marketing & Strategy

Industry Role:
Quote:
Oh, is that why you keep speaking?

Quote:
See below. I'm sure lying about something like that wouldn't be taken lightly. They are, after all, a US-based company.

Quote:

Quote:
That article is five years old.

If you don't do it, somebody else will - true story!
DamageX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 02:14 AM   #87
hateman
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Guessing multiple accounts still doesnt work well.

Then sent the full 5k to one account (hacked we shall presume) they are a personal account and lets presume default info. They can only send out 500 at a time, five times total per day. That is only 2500 of the 5000.00 accounted for. Not going any deeper transaction wise either or through more hacked accounts.

Keep in mind he was on the phone quickly.
They had 4 days to steal the money.

Account got hacked on Friday.
DEA called epass only Monday.
hateman is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 02:19 AM   #88
After Shock Media
It's coming look busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateman View Post
They had 4 days to steal the money.

Account got hacked on Friday.
DEA called epass only Monday.
He had said he called that day too, I am ver sure he said it. Not to mention this is not the first time it has happened to such a large amount and they called same day. When he called they said... fuck it why am I responding to you?
You seem to blame everyone and just troll shit all of the time, I actually do not feel you are a fake nick. I feel that gfy has gained some sick artificial intelligence and personality of its own with a wisdom of the collected post whores and walla out you came.

Old 10-15-2007, 02:23 AM   #89
hateman
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
He had said he called that day too, I am ver sure he said it.
He said he called, couldn't get through or something, waited till Monday.
hateman is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 02:30 AM   #90
After Shock Media
It's coming look busy

Quote:
Sure pick a time the search is missing to argue all this.

Ok you are right, their offices close on friday so alas he could not contact them until monday regardless. Assuming the pick up the phone. I know last time I tried to call I left it on speaker phone from 9am until 5pm remaining on hold. Then I got hung up on. That was about 2 weeks ago.

Seen same issue happen when people did call same day.
Something is not kosher unless it is done the way warchild suggested, then im sure epass could say that is how they do it and give a heads up about deleting every email they send you with the ccv2 in it. Ya know as a curtesy since they use all these safeguards and such in their TOS.

Old 10-15-2007, 02:36 AM   #91
hateman
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Sure pick a time the search is missing to argue all this.

Here's a quote from his original thread:

Quote:
This happend on a friday after the epass buissnees offices are closed.I conatacted epass monday morning....

....end result epass says the funds cant be reveresed because "lizyleach" somehow was able to withdraw all the money over the weekend and before they had a chance to lock my account
Old 10-15-2007, 02:37 AM   #92
After Shock Media
It's coming look busy

You are correct there like I suggested above.

If search was up I would show you same damn type of theft, with same day phone calls and same results.

By the way if it worked via ATM wouldnt epass have some sort of info on this person?

I know they have a shitload on me and I do not even have an ATM card.

Last edited by After Shock Media; 10-15-2007 at 02:39 AM..
Old 10-15-2007, 06:15 AM   #93
DEA - banned for life
V.I.P.

Quote:
I had no idea my account was compromised until i went to the bank to withdraw funds and they werent available.as soon as i found out called epass and waited for an operator until my cell phone died. i called again and waited another 40 minutes when somone finally did pick up the first thing they asked me for was my epass username.after pulling up my account and relizing i had a buisness accountn the operator informed me that i had contacted the personal account side of epass and that i would need to call the buissness account department wich was another number and a completlely different office in another country.. and ofcoarse the busisness department offices were closed until monday am..

REGARDELESS OF THAT...the fruadlent money transfers started occuring within an hour of my account information being changed.There was no way for me to know my account information had all been changed because the only way epassporte informs you that all of your buissness account information is changed is by an email...and being that it was a friday nite and i have a life outside the confines of the interent..i was not in my office clicking my mouse button every few minutes to re-check my email and makes sure nobody compromised my epass account.

FACT: Any epassporte buissness account holder can have all of there account information changed without being notified by epassporte that this is taking place.No verificatiion is needed. All of your funds can be taken before you are aware this happend because...THE ONLY WAY EPASSPORTE NOTIFIES YOU THAT YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION IS BEING CHANGED IS BY WAY OF AN EMAIL THAT THEY SEND AFTER THE ALL CHANGES ARE MADE.

Wether its $4500 or $250 in your account everybody who uses epassporte can get ripped the same exact way...even you HATEMAN
DEA - banned for life is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 06:45 AM   #94
ARS Bryan
Confirmed User

B.I.G., P-O, P-P-A
No info, for the, DEA
Federal agents mad cause I'm flagrant
Tap my cell, and the phone in the basement

ICQ me 25120534
ARS Bryan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 07:10 AM   #95
KrisKross
Confirmed User

All you guys talking about the FDIC... do you even know what FDIC insurance is?

It protects you against failure and insolvency of the bank your deposits are held out. So if the bank shuts down or goes bankrupt, your funds are insured up to $100K per bank.

FDIC insurance has nothing to do with fraud prevention. Even if ePassporte's funds were held in a FDIC-insured account, DEA would have lost his money.
Old 10-15-2007, 07:35 AM   #96
brand0n
been very busy

im starting to think hateman is dark jedi
Old 10-15-2007, 07:42 AM   #97
freshxxxmovie
Confirmed User

Epass it great for most of the adult webmaters,isn't it?I just like it and Epass really made things easy!!!
Epass is great to me!
freshxxxmovie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 08:24 AM   #98
JD
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
good times...
JD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 08:35 AM   #99
Bro Media - BANNED FOR LIFE
MOBILE PORN: IMOBILEPORN

Quote:
Let me break it down for you:

1) Your account got hacked. Your fault, not Epassporte's.
2) Money was transfered out of your account. See point 1.
3) Somebody changed your info after hacking your account. See point 1.

Your money would have been gone regardless of Epassporte notifying you of account changes or not. Shut up already.

p.s. if you intend to use that site to sell advertising, then aren't you infringing on Epassporte's trademark?
thats why epass is shitty and should be FDIC insured... thats like a bank saying... "oops sorry, someone came in and said they were you and asked for all the money out of your account and to close it too, i'm sorry better luck next time"...
Bro Media - BANNED FOR LIFE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 08:44 AM   #100
Sly
Let's do some business!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysin View Post
thats why epass is shitty and should be FDIC insured... thats like a bank saying... "oops sorry, someone came in and said they were you and asked for all the money out of your account and to close it too, i'm sorry better luck next time"...

That has very little to do with being FDIC insured. That is all about the bank wanting your business and being willing to absorb and fight fraud. Banks have competition, they have to fight for your business. epass has little competition, which is probably part of the reason they don't seem to care or ever improve their service.

Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >