Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 11-21-2011, 08:49 AM   #1
Barefootsies
Choice is an Illusion

Industry Role:
:stoned HIRING: Designer Ready to Work

I am looking for a developer, or designer, who can work with the following platforms in regards to integration and any minor coding in addition to the design work. I am not looking for a designer who can't code CSS/HTML and integrate. I need a total solution from A-Z.

* ElevatedX
* TGPX
* MechBunny
* Smarty
* WordPress

If you do excellent creative design work, and can integrate said designs, we have plenty of work available for you. You must speak perfect English, and have excellent communication and task management skills. This includes providing realistic due dates, and meeting the expectations you set.

If you are available to start work immediately, and this above sounds like your skillsets, feel free to contact me by email with examples of your work, rates, etc.. You're also welcome to post up your details in the thread. We have a series of blogs, new websites, pay site network, among some other goodies that require additional designer/developer assistance. Serious inquires only please and thank you.

Link1 | Link2 | Link3

Enough Said.

"Would you rather live like a king for a year or like a prince forever?"
Barefootsies is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 06:38 AM   #2
Barefootsies
Choice is an Illusion

Industry Role:
:2cents

Bump diggity.

You're welcome to post up portfolio examples in thread, or send email directly to me at gfygigs/AT/gmail with your contact details. We have jobs available immediately for both ElevatedX (pay site/tours) and TGPX design and integration work.

Ideally, we are looking for designers who can do BOTH the design and integration.

Link1 | Link2 | Link3

Enough Said.

Barefootsies is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:41 PM   #3
gimme-website
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
This finding talent lark.. not easy is it
Old 07-09-2012, 08:06 AM   #4
Barefootsies
Choice is an Illusion

Industry Role:
:2cents

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme-website View Post
This finding talent lark.. not easy is it
Indeed.

Many designers, not all, have a stable of regular clients. While they can bang out a template or a design this week. That does not mean when I go to throw them a project a week later they can do it. Many could be booked a few weeks in advance.

I do not fault them for having consistent business. That is obviously a good thing. But when you have new projects every week, and you have to go through a check list of designers to find someone available it can be frustrating.

Additionally, when all designers are not the same caliber. Some I will give templates too, as that matches their skill level. While others are better for pay site and flag ship work. You would not want to flip flop the end quality in that regard. That makes it a bit more tricky.

Link1 | Link2 | Link3

Enough Said.

Old 07-10-2012, 02:25 AM   #5
exadcr

Industry Role:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefootsies View Post
Many could be booked a few weeks in advance.

There is no such thing as booked adult web designers unless of course they work full time for a big company or do $5.00 banners. The adult design world is a dead industry for the most part. It's ok for making some side cash here and there but the days of making real money in it are long gone. Even places as well known as Web Inc used to be (AKA kreadult.com) have long since quit the business completely to only concentrate on mainstream because there simply was no business in adult designing anymore.

Last edited by exadcr; 07-10-2012 at 02:30 AM..
exadcr is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 12:35 AM   #6
gimme-website
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by exadcr View Post

There is no such thing as booked adult web designers unless of course they work full time for a big company or do $5.00 banners. The adult design world is a dead industry for the most part. It's ok for making some side cash here and there but the days of making real money in it are long gone. Even places as well known as Web Inc used to be (AKA kreadult.com) have long since quit the business completely to only concentrate on mainstream because there simply was no business in adult designing anymore.
Wear my shoes for one day..You will see how wrong you are.
Old 07-12-2012, 10:53 PM   #7
ZeroHero
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
check my signature you have few datails of our work
ZeroHero is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 08:06 AM   #8
exadcr

Industry Role:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme-website View Post
Wear my shoes for one day..
no thanks..........

But ya.. have fun pretending that you're actually booked doing adult web design.

Didn't you say that you were leaving this place ? Surely you don't need GFY because you're all booked up with work. But yet here you still are spamming design job threads.

You nut job.
exadcr is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >