Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Not an advertiser on GFY? Launching a new promo for your affiliate program? Announcing a new site in your program? Spam your program announcements here. All event announcement should also be posted in the Announcements forum.

Old 10-15-2013, 03:21 PM   #1
Mathieu35

Industry Role:
Gunzblazing Welcomes CazzoClub Affiliates

On October 16th, 2013, CazzoClub.com will become part of the GunzBlazing affiliate program. For answers to the most frequently asked questions, please refer to the following Q and A.

1. Q: What do I need to do to switch my existing CCBill Affiliate account from Cazzo to GunzBlazing?

A: If you are an existing Cazzo affiliate using CCBill, on October 16th, 2013 a new account will be automatically created for you in GunzBlazing. You can access this new account with your existing CCBill ID and a NEW PASSWORD that will be emailed to you on October 16th. Watch your emails to receive this new password. Simply go to www.GunzBlazing.com and go to "Login." Enter your existing CCBill ID and the new password you received via email. All of your traffic and sales from your Cazzo links will now be tracked here in this new account.

2. Q: What if I already have a Cazzo affiliate account and a GunzBlazing account? Does this mean I now have two accounts within GunzBlazing?
A: Yes, if you have a Cazzo account with CCBill and a GunzBlazing account, as of October 16th, 2013 you will now have two accounts. Your Cazzo account created for you within GunzBlazing will track just your Cazzo traffic and sales. Your existing GunzBlazing account will track all existing traffic and sales except Cazzo. You will also receive two payments, one for Cazzo and another for your existing GunzBlazing account.

3. Q: Can I merge my new Cazzo account into my existing GunzBlazing account?
A: Yes, you can request us to merge these two accounts. Once merged you will receive one pay out. To request the merger of your GunzBlazing account and your GunzBlazing account please email: [email protected]

4. Q: Are the payouts different between the Cazzo CCBill affiliate account and GunzBlazing?
A: Yes, you will notice that GunzBlazing offers two programs, Revenue Share up to 60% and Pay Per Sign Up up to $40. You can select the option that is best for you.

5. Q: What if I am a GunzBlazing affiliate but was never a Cazzo affiliate. How do I start promoting Cazzo?
A: You can promote Cazzo through your existing GunzBlazing account. Login as usual and simply choose the Cazzo promo tools you want to use. Traffic, sales and payouts will all be tracked and processed in the usual manner.[/B][/B]

6. Q: What will happen to all of the existing links that I have for Cazzo promo tools? Will these still work?
A: Yes, any existing links that you have set up to promote Cazzo will continue to work and will be tracked in your new Cazzo account within GunzBlazing. This applies to your older links only, the ones already generated from the Cazzo CCBill affiliate program. Use your existing Cazzo login ID and the new password that will be emailed to you on October 16th to check your Cazzo stats within GunzBlazing. Simply go to www.GunzBlazing.com and login. We also encourage you to start using the new Cazzo promo tools within GunzBlazing as soon as possible and discontinue use of your old links.

7. Q: What about any affiliate payouts owed to those who joined CazzoClub before the merger?
A: Any payments owed prior to October 16th will continue to be paid through CC Bill as they currently are.

8. Q: What if I have more questions?
A: Contact Matthew Vonegidy [email][email protected][/email
][/FONT]

Last edited by Mathieu35; 10-15-2013 at 03:22 PM.. Reason: Attach Photo
Mathieu35 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >