Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 03-02-2012, 09:55 AM   #1
J-Gabz

Industry Role:
Attention All DATING SITE Owners - Increase conversion rates and retention rates right away!

Attention all DATING SITE owners...we are doing it again!
We are offering great rates this week to coincide with the exciting events in Barcelona this week and next week.
I would just like to inform you about a great service we are offering along with our online moderation services.
The main goal of our services is simply to add much more value to the traffic you already have, so we enhance the overall experience for all your users...this includes free members as well as your paid/premium members. We do this by engaging your users with inbox/outbox and all other online chat conversation methods
Our service in essence is meant to elevate and stimulate your users experience on your websites, which in turn brings you a much higher rate of conversion from free members to paid members, as well as dramatically increases your retention rates for your premium members. Of course the rate of success varies for each site, but nonetheless, it works like a charm!
You could almost consider us like a 'virtual' companion for your members. The benefit of our service is that the users are speaking/flirting to real live humans rather than those automated bots that so many dating sites tend to use.
Every single client we have so far has only shown rapid improvement on their overall performance through the use of our services...so I think our track record speaks for itself up to this point.
Anyways, I hope you might consider our service and perhaps we can chat sometime. I'm also happy to chat online or get on a call to discuss further if you like.

www . DatingSiteConversion . com
J-Gabz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >