Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Many have businesses in both adult and mainstream. Come here to discuss your mainstream business, find new traffic opportunities, new programs to promote, and more! Whether you are in the FOREX, dating, gambling, gaming, herbal products, blogging, or any other mainstream business this forum will take your business to the next level!

Old 03-14-2012, 12:22 PM   #1
Klen

Industry Role:
Anyone here promotes clickbank?

Do they accept adult traffic ?

Inquiries which are not related to administration or advertising on GFY wont be processed.
Klen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 02:23 AM   #2
javinder_mn
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
as far as i know, clickbank products are ebooks across virtually every niche. i know they have ebooks for penis enlargement and hentai, so in that respect they would benefit from adult traffic
javinder_mn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 05:21 AM   #3
cooldude7
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by javinder_mn View Post
as far as i know, clickbank products are ebooks across virtually every niche. i know they have ebooks for penis enlargement and hentai, so in that respect they would benefit from adult traffic
imho only ppc and cpa care about traffic source , cb is pps
cooldude7 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 09:08 PM   #4
Tsharp23

Industry Role:
Clickbank does accept adult traffic
Tsharp23 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:52 AM   #5
Klen

Industry Role:
Excelent,Excelent :D

Inquiries which are not related to administration or advertising on GFY wont be processed.
Klen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:51 PM   #6
1-800-313-WETT
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
They do allow adult traffic, I have experimented a bit and so far not so good but I think there is opportunity there.
Old 03-23-2012, 09:48 PM   #7
Chosen

Industry Role:
Haven't tried them...
Chosen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 02:16 PM   #8
kb24
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
They have quite a bit enhancement products (male enhancement).. I haven't tried promoting their enhancment stuff but I am promoting other products from this network and yes I am getting paid by them..
Sell Health - #1 Anti Aging Affiliate Program

Wealthy Affiliate Learn How To Make Money Online
kb24 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:34 AM   #9
Emil
Confirmed User

I did great with clickbank in 2010 or if it was 2011. Made about $100-$200/day back then.
The problem is to find a converting product without too much competition.
Out of 100 products I found 1-2 products that was worth to continue to promote so there's a gigantic percent of bullshit-products but if you find good products it can be a very easy source of income.
Old 05-04-2012, 01:17 AM   #10
lelando

Industry Role:
dunno never really promoted cb products on my adult sites
Old 05-04-2012, 01:48 AM   #11
AllAboutCams
Femcams.com

Industry Role:
i did a test with traffic shop and CB and it did not end well
AllAboutCams is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 06:17 PM   #12
Tsharp23

Industry Role:
I've done it in the past, I've promoted a few clickbank products on my adult websites with some pretty good success. I do believe that they accept almost all kinds of traffic
Tsharp23 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 04:55 AM   #13
scottybuzz
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
klentelaris!!! not heard from you in ages... do you still live in prague big man?
scottybuzz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >