Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 08-10-2011, 07:31 AM   #1
iwantchixx
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Hump Day Announcement! Available for Blog/Freesite/Labour work

A handful of webmasters have already ordered and received blogs from me and since they have been quite happy with the results I am again available to build new blogs, update current blogs and build any type of portal page/site you need done.

Blog in a box
For blogs I can build you the blog and create 10 posts for you to get started. 100% hand-written dialogue with custom thumbs. Average between 300-400 words per post depending on what is needed. Sometimes more. I write with SEO in mind so everything is organic and natural. This also provides you with the ability to target specific niches that you wish to gain traffic for.

I will insert your ads and set everything up on the blog. I like to call this "Blog in a box" because all you have to do is place your order, wait a little bit then poof, you have a complete blog ready to go. Just add your link trades and/or feed it some of your traffic. Many benefit from this by having a place to send that niche traffic they don't have anything built for yet and others benefit by having a large network of these niched sites to spread around some traffic and gain more visitors to their networks from search engines.

$60 per blog. $50 when ordering 5-14 blogs. $40 a piece when ordering 15 or more blogs.

Free Sites
Build and design for any type of freesite you have in mind. Whether it's a portal, a free site to submit to link lists or any type of page you wish to start. Prices vary depending on type of site you wish to have built.

Link lists type freesites are only $15!! Minimum order of 4.

General Duties
Need sites or blogs updated? Content added to your system(s)? General work needing done on your sites? I'm your man! I can also populate hosted gallery systems for you and update each gallery with descriptions of the scene, girl etc right on the pages. You provide the templates and I will populate them.

As always if you have ANY questions or need any type of help, please feel free to contact me and lets talk business!
I am available to discuss via:
ICQ onethousand-two-one-seven-four-one
or
Email iwantchixx /at/ gmail /dot/ com

Have a great hump day!

Last edited by iwantchixx; 08-10-2011 at 07:40 AM..
iwantchixx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >