Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 01-26-2013, 06:49 PM   #1
Quine
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
[Job Wanted]Grunt worker looking for work

Hi, I'm looking for some grunt work, I already worked with several sfw and nsfw sites and I have experience in WP, Predator etc.
I can:
- upload images/galleries and add tags
- make thumbs
- write shorter descriptions
- any other boring and easy job

low price and I accept Paxum or PayPal.

Quine is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:58 PM   #2
AllAboutCams
Femcams.com

Industry Role:
could you give me a quote on a job email in sig
AllAboutCams is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:05 PM   #3
Quine
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Sorry, can't see your email (I looked through your profile and 4 rows in your sig) and still can't see it.
You can send me mail at vautrin[at]net.hr and we can discuss it further.
Quine is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:52 PM   #4
AllAboutCams
Femcams.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quine View Post
Sorry, can't see your email (I looked through your profile and 4 rows in your sig) and still can't see it.
You can send me mail at vautrin[at]net.hr and we can discuss it further.
DMC at Allaboutcams.com
AllAboutCams is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 05:20 AM   #5
Quine
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I've sent you an email.
Old 02-03-2013, 04:04 PM   #6
Quine
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
BUMP.

I worked with one member from this forum. Looking for more work, my price is 5$-10$ per hour of work (I'll match your hour performance). I can do test work for free. You can contact me through icq or mail vautrin[at]net.hr
Old 02-20-2013, 12:02 AM   #7
Quine
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
BUMP
Worked with 2 members of this site, can work several hours every day. If there's a large amount of work, I will lower my price. Contact:
mail: vautrin[at]net.hr
Old 03-06-2013, 05:22 AM   #8
Quine
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
BUMP again,

If you need some copy/paste work or anything that is easy to do, but boring, contact me. I worked with Predator CMS and Wordpress mostly, but can learn others also.
Old 06-09-2013, 10:53 AM   #9
Quine
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
BUMP

If you need daily site updating or one other type of grunt work, contact me and we'll make a deal.
Old 06-09-2013, 11:15 AM   #10
Pink Misfit
xXxAffiliateReviews.com

Industry Role:
do you have a skype account? Can you do trailer updates with short descriptions on new games, movies, etc?

Pink Misfit is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 11:55 AM   #11
Quine
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I created an account, it's quine.s so you can add me and we'll discuss.
Old 07-09-2013, 03:25 PM   #12
Quine
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
BUMP,
I can work every day through whole summer. 5$ per hour if there's 20+ hours of work.
Old 07-12-2013, 03:44 PM   #13
Ecchi22
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Invest your time to get skilled at something so you don't need to do grunt work..
Old 07-13-2013, 01:36 AM   #14
Quine
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecchi22 View Post
Invest your time to get skilled at something so you don't need to do grunt work..
I'm satisfied doing grunt work and that something you mentioned would be very time consuming and maybe not profitable, but thanks for the advice.
Old 07-13-2013, 01:43 AM   #15
globofun
Buk Lau

Industry Role:
Could you make galleries on WP (upload thumbs, correct thumbs, add banner)

How many could you do per hour?

318....875....578 (I s eek U)

Listen to me carefully: I will not tell you how to make money in this business and I won't give you a Fucking Link to a sponsor so I can make 5% of nothing....get yourself a Fucking Plan, stick to it, don't be a Lazy Bitch, and you will make money!
globofun is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 01:53 AM   #16
Quine
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I already did similar job in WP for one guy so I think I can do it (I doubt I can create banners, I'm bad with Photoshop). I added you on ICQ so we can discuss details.
Old 07-14-2013, 01:40 PM   #17
globofun
Buk Lau

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quine View Post
I already did similar job in WP for one guy so I think I can do it (I doubt I can create banners, I'm bad with Photoshop). I added you on ICQ so we can discuss details.
Hit me up this week! ;)

Listen to me carefully: I will not tell you how to make money in this business and I won't give you a Fucking Link to a sponsor so I can make 5% of nothing....get yourself a Fucking Plan, stick to it, don't be a Lazy Bitch, and you will make money!
globofun is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 10:49 AM   #18
Quine
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
If you need someone to write titles for your tubes, I'm available. I already wrote maybe 10 000 of them. I can work in any cms.

-The absolute ruler may be a Nero, but he is sometimes Titus or Marcus Aurelius; the people is often Nero, and never Marcus Aurelius.
Old 08-16-2016, 01:51 PM   #19
Quine
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
BUMP.

If you need someone to do some grunt work for you, I'm available.

Skype is quine.s

-The absolute ruler may be a Nero, but he is sometimes Titus or Marcus Aurelius; the people is often Nero, and never Marcus Aurelius.
Old 08-18-2016, 09:10 AM   #20
sirkonstantine
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Skype message sent.
sirkonstantine is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >