Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 10-20-2012, 09:36 AM   #1
frankmcross

Industry Role:
webmaster needed for small job

All,
Ok so here is the issue I have. I committed to building maintaining a blog style site (mostly affiliate income generated) and I just don't have time. We are building the site in wordpress and it will already have (most) of the affiliate's set up. If you know better we are always looking for input.

It's a small monthly salary, I am not going to make anyone have to wait for a rev share. We can work out performance based bonuses. You would work white label as a part of my company so your ego needs to be out of this.

An overview of what is needed out be:
SEO of the site including images, written content (we will do for you) and whatever
your wizardly skills can do I don't want the site flammed, but I am not a priest
either lol.
Basic changes to the wordpress site for new affilates etc
Upload and optimize content (provided)
Make sure you keep everything you do legal
You need to be affordable and easy going. My life has enough asshole's in it already
In the future it may also have a membership component so please know how to do
that as well.

I am sure there will be more, but that's it in a nutshell. The client has a few friends that want them, so if your open to it I will tell them we can do it.

Please email me at frankmcross @ g mail (fuckin email bots lol) with a sample of your work, salary request and a bit about you (I dont give a shit if you like puppies, long walks in the park and sunny days lol) and your experience.

This is straight forward work, I just want to find the right webmaster for it.

l8
FC
frankmcross is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >