Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 05-02-2013, 02:14 AM   #1
GMelanie

Industry Role:
Seeking Compentent and Fast Photo Retoucher.

I seek to hire on a per photo-story basis a competent retoucher with fast turnaround.
It takes me no more than two hours to complete a set of about 200 usable shots, however it has gotten way to _tenacious_.

Applicant should,

- Know Bridge or Aperture as well as I do.
- Tastefully and invisibly correct (female makeup fuck ups, scars, ink, zits, and bags under eyes and bad manicure/pedicure) You _will not_ be touching up penis.
- Must be able to 'color/exposure' match a photo story of about 100+ usable photos quickly
- Must know general photographic theory behind shadows and highlights and be able to push/pull raws into up to +1/-1 stop variance due to rapid flash fire.
- Must be able to ingest RW2, NEF and DNG and TIFF files, and after processing return same via FTP including source files.
- Must be able to crop a 3:2 photo set into 4:3 and in reverse with balance and coherency.
- No plugin-happy person, that means if you're playing with Liquid, and not with S curves then I'm not with it - But you should able to shortcut and automate work
- Must know how to deal with mixed lighting (5600k vs. 3200k) as well as photos exposed through polarizers, ND filters and effects certain bounce reflectors and fill strobes have on the subjects.

Will be given two trial TIFF/DNG/RW2 files (which wil be compared to their already retouched A/B counterparts).

Rate dependent on competency, ability to communicate and ability to understand specific needs of a particular photo story and speed of execution.

P.M. Me if interested with your email or other - including high res samples of former work - Thanks.

Last edited by GMelanie; 05-02-2013 at 02:26 AM..
GMelanie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 04:22 AM   #2
dappz-datton
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
hi GMelanie,

Im interested and available to to this task, if you are still looking just feel free to PM me on my ICQ....

Cheers,
Old 05-02-2013, 06:22 AM   #3
yuu.design
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
HI dude, there are no PM, contact me ;)

Paysites - Affiliate Programs - Dating & Cam Sites - Mainstream Projects - Tube Sites - Banners - Wordpress Themes - NATs integration - Landing Pages

Check my Portfolio and Content Production Offers
yuu.design is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:55 AM   #4
dinapster
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
PM me. im ready to take the try out.
dinapster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 01:19 AM   #5
GMelanie

Industry Role:
Sorry, you can email to melanie (at).. fftop.com, I did not think P.M,'s were not supported..
GMelanie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 05:09 AM   #6
VideoEditor2005
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
see my sig for contact
Check out my online video for more info [1:52] videoeditor2005[at]gmail.com
VideoEditor2005 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 01:48 AM   #7
mike_d

Industry Role:
Feel free to email me:
mike[at]distrasdesigns.com
or Skype: mikedistras
mike_d is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >