Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Does your company provide a service that the adult industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 02-01-2014, 04:38 PM   #1
MSeagal
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
New Dating site to be launched seeking silent partner 10% share profits.

I am seeking a silent partner to invest into my new dating/hookup site.
The business model will be based on already successful hookup websites i have researched.

I begun working in the adult industry over 10 years ago, creating my own Gay cam site, very successful with over 500,000 members I then sold the site on and now work as an affiliate on many straight programs.

As i am sure most of you webmasters are aware recurring payments are the most financially safest and can add up to a very huge residual income.

For example i am currently on 100 PPS for life with sexsearch , while the high payouts are very handy they have tested my traffic and clearly as there members signup for a minimum of 29$ my members i refer (via emailing) must be recurring for at least 4 months, some probably years.

The biggest asset i have (and the biggest asset i don't want to keep dissolving) is my email list i have approx 15 million (all male, email leads) from a top U.S/U.K hookup site, this is the real deal the registered users database.

To prove the quality of the leads i can show you earnings at sexsearch of over 28,000 usd in a 12 week period.

So why do i need investment?
Well a website that will be mailing to 15 million emails, as well as the website setup, coders affiliate management setup will cost over 50,000$ so i am seeking a 10,000$ investment.

How do you know your investment is safe?
I am happy to sign any agreement, meet in person, exchange addresses anything that you require.

I am possibly also open to having a partner to also work along side, it depends on the guy i choose to work with , some people mix some don't.

This is all the required basic info, hit me up on Skype if you are serious , if not please do not waste my time.

Cheers
S K Y P e markseagal1
MSeagal is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook

Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >