Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 10-25-2011, 03:30 PM   #1
Dr.Manhattan

[FOR HIRE] Help with creating and managing adult paysites & affiliate programs

Hi there,

I've been in the online adult business since 2000, and since 2005, I've worked with adult affiliate programs. Currently I have a couple of my own projects, and these projects will take no more than 30 minutes a day of my time. Therefore, I have a lot of free time to work on other projects you may have.

I have a lot of experience with things related to paysites and affiliate programs:
- I can create a paysite or a complete adult affiliate program for you
- I can do various tasks throughout the process, from creating a concept of the paysites to affiliate and member management
- I can create a completely new project for you, or work with your current project if you would like to improve it.

Here are the various tasks that I can take on for you:
- Creating a main idea or concept for paysites
- Help with contracts and billings if needed
- Any work related content, such as video encoding, retouching photos, etc.
- Server setup
- Affiliate script installation and setup (NATS etc), including billing setup, cascades, templates and so on
- Members area CMS install and setup
- Affiliate program site design, paysite design (including creating video trailers), design and structure of the members area
- Creation of promo materials of any kind
- Marketing
- Member management (including increasing member retention, and decreasing refunds and charge backs)
- Work with affiliates and fraud control

Feel free to contact me if I can help you out at [email protected].
Thanks
Dr.Manhattan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >