Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Looking for work? Have a job and looking for that right person to fill your position? Post your resumes and open positions here! Does your company provide a service that the industry needs? Post your service here. Video Editing, blog writing, encoding, programming, the works.

Old 09-24-2010, 08:38 AM   #1
Barefootsies
Choice is an Illusion

Industry Role:
:stoned HIRING: Adult Program Manager

I am looking for someone to bring on board who can run the adult side of the business. My mainstream stuff has literally exploded, and I have little time for adult anymore. I still produce some scenes, as I enjoy it more so as a hobby now, and do an update here and there but I spend the vast majority of my time now in mainstream.

In building up an adult program or brand, I can give you the following tools.
* Celebrity Sites, Blogs, Archives, Forum
* Foot Fetish Blogs, Pay Site, Tickling Tube, Clip Stores
* Unlimited MechBunny
* Programmers for Mobile, CMS, Tools and other Goodies.
* 10-20,000 Daily UV in Feeder Traffic
* Numerous Licensed Scripts, and Tools

I currently have a fast growing web hosting company with over 300 dedicated servers, with a full staff providing 24/7/365 support, and growing at 30+ per week. So we have unlimited web hosting and bandwidth resources to put behind this as well for streaming video, chat, model site, and so forth. There are a lot of adult projects I would not mind investing in. But I simply no longer have the time.

Feel free to contact me with your sales pitch as to why YOU are da man, or woman, for the job. I am interested in more than a simple resume as this would be a long term investment in both you, and this project.

Link1 | Link2 | Link3

Enough Said.

"Would you rather live like a king for a year or like a prince forever?"

Last edited by Eric; 09-29-2010 at 06:01 PM..
Barefootsies is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 05:21 AM   #2
jaiko

awesome. who will be the man. . kinda interesting
jaiko is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 12:23 PM   #3
amacontent
STANLEY CUP CHAMPION !

Industry Role:
Ill be da man
http://www.amaproduction.com
amacontent is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 10:11 AM   #4
HAPPYPEEKERS
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I know this is kind of old but I emailed you anyways :-)

HappyPeekers - April
HAPPYPEEKERS is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 07:10 AM   #5
Twoface31
Confirmed User

cool ...................

Email: [email protected]
HentaiG4h * Lusty Life
Twoface31 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 07:20 AM   #6
seoguyzzz
Confirmed User

if still looking for someone we can have a chat on icq.

article submissions + directory submissions
seoguyzzz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 07:49 AM   #7
Tatiana
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by seoguyzzz View Post
if still looking for someone we can have a chat on icq.
I didn't forget about you my "friend"!

seoguyzzz ([email protected]) is cheater!!! Do not order SEO from him if you are not prepared to lose your money!
Due to the price he ask the work really must be done manually and with guaranteed result, but not using the submitter program.
At the beginning of our communication seoguyzzz agreed with everything, we had a concrete deal.
I ordered his services as he promised to provide a report not just a list of sites where he posted my links, but list of pages where my links are placed. This is why I paid him 210 USD, but the result which I got from the seoguyzzz the other companies offer for 18 USD. And this result is not what we deal. I think that the seoguyzzz is cheater, he promise one thing, the make something completely different and then say the he misunderstood the task. It seems like he just resells the services of other company, but promises everything what buyer would like to hear. So work is not done as we deal and for my request to give my money back I was refused.

The things seoguyzzz offers for 210 USD here - http://www.wlmarketing.com/directory...n-service.html costs 18 USD.
300 High PR Directory Submission
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >