Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 08-01-2014, 11:51 AM   #1
stach14
M3Server.com

Industry Role:
M3Server VPS weekend special

Hello GFY,

It has been awhile since we ran any promotions on the board, so I figured lets do a quick weekend promotion. Grab any VPS plan over the next couple days and get 50% off your first month. Maybe you have been thinking about moving hosts... Maybe you are tired of the lack of service or support with your current host... Maybe you are ready to see why M3 has been around for over 18 years and going strong.

Enter promotion code: GFY50

View the M3Server.com VPS plans here!!!

Any questions just let me know.

Chris
Chris Stach - [email protected] Skype: chris.stach14
https://www.m3server.com
stach14 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 03:16 PM   #2
dantheman
OG

Industry Role:
since 1996
icq-25135623
dannyh at~m3server DOT com
dantheman is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 07:23 PM   #3
mikesouth
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I just posted in the best hosting company thread these guys really are the best

Y'all know that I absolutely will not endorse a product I dont use and dont believe in, I wont even sell ad space to any Manwin company and they have offered premium money for it.

"I have had a few good ones but without a doubt m3Servers is the best, the tech support, the uptime and the value for the dollar is far and away the best.

They made me the best deal straight up, other people said oh we would have matched that...my response was I requested a quote and you didnt give me your best price...they did...they win

But a hosting company is about a LOT more than just the money, they do backups, and uptime and tech support are very important. At previous hosts I had to notify them and open a ticket if my site went down, M3 monitors my server and proactively gets alerted automatically if the load starts getting too high and they jump on it to fix any potential issues BEFORE they crash the server

the result no opened support tickets because of server performance or crashes...NONE and its been over a year

When I moved to m3 they took care of everything including a few tuning and database issues that in my opinion wasnt really their responsibility.

I could NOT be happier and I have a UNIX sys admin background"

Kudos to them for OUTSTANDING value and service.

That said

M3Server is the best...piriod ;)

It's No wonder I took up drugs and alcohol, it's the only way I could dumb myself down enough to cope with the morons in this biz.
mikesouth is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 08:34 AM   #4
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Bump for the best

sarettah is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 01:35 PM   #5
dantheman
OG

Industry Role:
Thanks Mike, that means alot to us coming from you. We really do appreciate your business and your loyalty for many years and look forward to many years to come. Of if you ever need anything we're here

sarettah, what can I say dude, been together in these wars for a long time, enjoy the ups, and fight though the downs. I do consider you a friend along with a great client.

Last but not least of course, thanks Eric and everyone here at GFY, the very best Adult board then and now. Even though Lensman never talks to me anymore
since 1996
icq-25135623
dannyh at~m3server DOT com
dantheman is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 11:25 PM   #6
martinsc
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Old 08-03-2014, 06:36 AM   #7
romeo22
你自己去他媽的

Industry Role:
sweet
romeo22 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 03:08 PM   #8
ircandy

Industry Role:
I highly recommend M3Server
Old 08-04-2014, 01:51 AM   #9
stach14
M3Server.com

Industry Role:
Thanks everyone for the very kind words and support. We do our best to ensure everyone feels like M3 is the last host they will need to look for!!!
Chris Stach - [email protected] Skype: chris.stach14
https://www.m3server.com
stach14 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 04:51 AM   #10
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stach14 View Post
We do our best to ensure everyone feels like M3 is the last host they will need to look for!!!
There is something wrong with that sentence I think. Can't quite put my finger on it. lol.
sarettah is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 09:28 AM   #11
Denny
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post
There is something wrong with that sentence I think. Can't quite put my finger on it. lol.

Bump for a good deal
Denny is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 11:56 AM   #12
SpicyM
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Moved my shit to them from AdultEUhost.com , so far 100% satisfaction.

The old host wants me to pay for another month even though I completely moved everything and told them to close the account before the start of the next pay period. Fuck them..

I fully recommend M3 now
SpicyM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 04:38 PM   #13
icymelon
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I just checked and I signed up on black friday 2012. Over that time these guys have been awesome. VPS has almost 0 downtime. And support is always quick responding to any request.
Old 08-04-2014, 04:40 PM   #14
icymelon
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
The old host wants me to pay for another month even though I completely moved everything and told them to close the account before the start of the next pay period. Fuck them..

Funny the host I moved from to m3server did that same thing to me. I did a charge back. No issues with that. But still if I had to pay that money to be with m3server and never have trouble with my hosting again it's money well spent

note I don't remember the name of them think they changed names. But xxxhostit also does that. I'll never use them again. Hope the lost business was worth the policy.
Old 08-04-2014, 05:28 PM   #15
SpicyM
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by icymelon View Post

Funny the host I moved from to m3server did that same thing to me. I did a charge back. No issues with that. But still if I had to pay that money to be with m3server and never have trouble with my hosting again it's money well spent

note I don't remember the name of them think they changed names. But xxxhostit also does that. I'll never use them again. Hope the lost business was worth the policy.

After all, they do not want me to pay the extra month since I contacted them, so all good.

I must also say I did not have a single problem or bad experience with their service itself, just havent seen anything like this with the other companies I hosted with in the past.
SpicyM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >