Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 05-02-2012, 05:19 PM   #1
MrMaxwell
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Right when you want to be alone is when you need someon

It never fails. Looks like I can't drive for two years. And after all of that with my ex, and everything with my family, I would love to be alone. Yet I will have to be with a someone so that I can be driven places. Or I have to be inside pretty much on lockdown for two years. Sigh. That is annoying, to me.

The other option is to drive, anyway.. Which I wouldn't be too opposed to so long as what I am driving is insured, and the policy doesn't have any language about driving suspension in it.

But driving while suspended is a big big deal around here

Or I could stay inside and focus on earning money online. And actually do it. Contrary to what some of you think- I made some handsome sums of money online not that many damned years ago. Maybe I could, again..

Thank you for being my sounding board. Insults are appreciated. IF they make sense and are true.
MrMaxwell is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:23 PM   #2
CYF
Coupon Guru

Industry Role:
driving on suspension is a good way to go to jail.

Have your groceries and shit delivered from Amazon or something, use taxis, get a work permit, and stay at home making money online.

CYF is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:27 PM   #3
MrMaxwell
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CYF View Post
driving on suspension is a good way to go to jail.

Have your groceries and shit delivered from Amazon or something, use taxis, get a work permit, and stay at home making money online.

I had a driving suspended once when I didn't even know I was suspended. Apparently they had suspended me because I still owed $50 on something old. The Judge was sympathetic, and gave me absolute minimum punishment, but even still a second one is very very bad. And you should see what it did to my insurance rates.
MrMaxwell is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:28 PM   #4
L-Pink
working on my tan

Industry Role:
Build a meth lab. I think your true calling is to die in a trailer explosion.

L-Pink is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:29 PM   #5
CYF
Coupon Guru

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaxwell View Post
And you should see what it did to my insurance rates.
Yeah, if your rates were 800 a year they'll turn into 2000 a year with a driving after suspension ticket. Not very pretty.

CYF is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:32 PM   #6
Due
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
If you don't have a job / someone to take to school / drive around I'm pretty sure driving everywhere in a taxi is cheaper than owning / driving a car everywhere.

That's considering you can get almost everywhere and back again for $50 (if you do not live in the middle of nowhere). Owning a car is probably at least 500-600 a month with insurance, lease / payments / value dropping / repairs etc etc.

I didn't have a car (or drivers license) till I was around 23-25, I used to take a taxi everywhere, when ordering food (I also didn't cook) and such I often had them pickup stuff from the 7-11 store next to my preferred restaurant.
Due is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:38 PM   #7
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
I understand Mr Maxwell. Without a drivers license you feel trapped, your life, which was never great, just got worse. You're stuck.

The thing is there are people in third world shitholes who get along just fine without a car. There are people in rich cities like Melbourne who deliberately choose not to own a car and they don't feel the need to whine like a baby about it.

So my advice to you is harden the fuck up and stop whining like a bitch.
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:42 PM   #8
DWB
Giggity

Industry Role:
I drive my scooter on the friggin sidewalks full of people or going down the wrong side of the road with no license and two whores on the back, none of us wearing helmets. At best it's a $6 fine.

Unless I'm driving long distance, I don't need a car. Or rules.
DWB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:46 PM   #9
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWB View Post
I drive my scooter on the friggin sidewalks full of people or going down the wrong side of the road with no license and two whores on the back, none of us wearing helmets. At best it's a $6 fine.

Unless I'm driving long distance, I don't need a car. Or rules.
$6, fuckers, they stung me for 500 baht recently in Chonburri.
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >