Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
New Webmasters ask "How-To" questions here. This is where other fucking Webmasters help.

Old 07-10-2014, 12:01 PM   #1
shemaleheaven

Industry Role:
Site improvements?

Does anyone of you guys wanna look at my website and spot possible improvements?
My site is: ShemaleHeaven(.)xxx

I think the visitors could be higher with some simple tweaks (just don't know them ).. I now reach on average 21.000+ visitors a day..
Old 07-10-2014, 12:20 PM   #2
Zeiss
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Site is ok. Except for the videos "close and play" ad. It is below the video itself. Weird... Firefox 30.0 on Linux around here.

EDIT: Also... Looks lke you don't have a mobile version, which is not soo cool for mobile users, I think. Just do a css or template change on mobile detection - here is some useful code - http://detectmobilebrowsers.com

Adult Webmasters Guides

Last edited by Zeiss; 07-10-2014 at 12:22 PM..
Zeiss is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 07-10-2014, 01:31 PM   #3
shemaleheaven

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeiss View Post
Site is ok. Except for the videos "close and play" ad. It is below the video itself. Weird... Firefox 30.0 on Linux around here.

EDIT: Also... Looks lke you don't have a mobile version, which is not soo cool for mobile users, I think. Just do a css or template change on mobile detection - here is some useful code - detectmobilebrowsers(.)com
Well that is weird, the "Close and Play" should be over the video of course, let me just bug fix that.. Thnx!

For mobile i'm still thinking about the best solution, I could go responsive or mobile site, but don't want to lose ad income which the current 'desktop' version on mobile does generate..

Last edited by shemaleheaven; 07-10-2014 at 01:32 PM..
shemaleheaven is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 07-10-2014, 01:43 PM   #4
zngb

Industry Role:
Looks decent but yeah no mobile view. Easiest solution is mobile site, depending on your setup responsive might be more than its worth
zngb is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 07-12-2014, 03:18 AM   #5
$$$$

Industry Role:
Are you using the paid version or free version of express engine ?
$$$$ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 07-12-2014, 05:58 AM   #6
shemaleheaven

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$ View Post
Are you using the paid version or free version of express engine ?
Paid version of course. That way you can always expand if needed. Although most of the import scripts etc. are custom build.
Old 07-12-2014, 06:55 AM   #7
$$$$

Industry Role:
How can I contact you?
$$$$ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook
Old 07-12-2014, 09:23 AM   #8
shemaleheaven

Industry Role:
Quote:
How can I contact you?
You can send an email if you want info[at]shemaleheaven[.]xxx
Old 07-12-2014, 10:28 AM   #9
$$$$

Industry Role:
Are you interested in selling the theme of your website?
Old 07-12-2014, 10:46 AM   #10
shemaleheaven

Industry Role:
Quote:
Are you interested in selling the theme of your website?
It isn't a theme but an original design.. But if you want it.. It's not wordpress and 'standard' themes are so... lame..
Old 07-12-2014, 10:50 AM   #11
$$$$

Industry Role:
Do you mind providing that design to me?
Old 07-13-2014, 11:34 AM   #12
shemaleheaven

Industry Role:
Quote:
Do you mind providing that design to me?
It depends in what form (html? or just psd?) and of course not for free, a lot of time in this design/layout..

Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >