Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 10-25-2014, 08:14 AM   #51
ErectMedia
Confirmed Chicago Pimp

Industry Role:
#50 GFY Pimps with iPhones that say money ain't shit stop hating

Upgrading my 5S to 6 or 6+ Today
ErectMedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 08:17 AM   #52
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by L-Pink View Post
I stopped by the Apple store yesterday looking to upgrade my iPhone 4. The regular 6 is huge compared to my old phone. Just can't see caring something that big around.
once you got used to the size you wonder how you made it that long on something so small like the 4 or 5
MaDalton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 08:28 AM   #53
ErectMedia
Confirmed Chicago Pimp

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by L-Pink View Post
I stopped by the Apple store yesterday looking to upgrade my iPhone 4. The regular 6 is huge compared to my old phone. Just can't see caring something that big around.
Grab a 6 and one of these...

http://www.verizonwireless.com/acces...-for-iphone-6/

of course you'll need to start wearing a belt as well.

4 to the 6 would be a jump, I went from the 4S to the 5S so a gradual step, actually have no problems with the 5S but gonna look at the 6 and 6+ in a few hours to see what I think, thinking I'll go 6, with 2 options I'll eventually decide but if there were like 5 options I'd be there all day as I suck at decisions. 5S would be cheaper now if ya really can't stand the size of the 6, maybe stay a step behind to get used to a slight size increase.

Don't think I'll do the 6+ cause can't see carrying a phone with a screen larger than my cock.

Last edited by ErectMedia; 10-25-2014 at 08:36 AM..
ErectMedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 01:52 PM   #54
Shedevils
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Chris View Post
Still no phone. There must be a severe shortage of 6+ models in Canada (and maybe everywhere else?). iphone6 is no problem, but the 6+ are few and far between right now in the great white north.

I'm now hoping for one for Christmas!!!
It's really difficult to get a 6+ in one of the more in demand storage sizes and I gather it will remain like that through the holidays. If you live near an Apple store and you are willing to watch the reservation websites you can get lucky though.

I actually returned my first one, a 6+ 64g Space grey because of an earpiece sound quality problem. Now using the 6+ 64g gold and it's great. The music playback quality through the Can Opener app is amazing, certainly the best I have heard from any phone.
Shedevils is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 11:43 AM   #55
Evil Chris
OG

Industry Role:
Finally got my 6 plus. I love it. Thinner, wider, taller. And a significant difference in speed too.
Great phone, worth the wait.

It PAYZE to post on GFY

chris at payze.com | Skype chriswrp
Evil Chris is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 12:05 PM   #56
Drake
Hello world!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDalton View Post
once you got used to the size you wonder how you made it that long on something so small like the 4 or 5
C'mon Samsung has had that size for years!

I still have my samsung but use my iPhone 5 because my samsung can barely hold a charge.
Drake is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >