Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 08-29-2014, 03:15 AM   #101
Paul
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyC View Post
It will be interesting to see if Balotelli and Di Maria start this GW as lot's have jumped on these bandwagons without even knowing if they will start. Can't believe their starting prices given that Sanchez is 10.5 and both these guys are 10 and 9.5m. Jovetic had one GW and everyone has gone mad for him but GW4/5 he plays Arsenal and Chelsea. The Premier League transfer deadline is Monday and then we have 2 weeks of for international's roll on GW3
I could see Balotelli starting Gameweek 4 because he'll have a few weeks to get match fit.

I don't see Di Maria or Balotelli starting Gameweek 3 though.

Jovetic is good value but there is no guarantee he'll start over the next few Gameweek(s)

Dzeko doesn't have a serious injury, he's only a doubt and Negredo is back around Gameweek 6
Paul is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 03:31 AM   #102
AshleyC
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Sorry my bad, I've been keeping updated on Costa and that was the most recent article. I should have read the full article before posting.
Personally I don't think he'll play but saying he was officially out was incorrect, my mistake!
Sorry about that folks!
I agree with you that i don't think he will be risked given the injury history of this guy and the fixtures they have coming up!

The next level of traffic optimisation
AshleyC is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 06:33 AM   #103
Ross
Ik ben een aap

Industry Role:
Quote:
I agree with you that i don't think he will be risked given the injury history of this guy and the fixtures they have coming up!
I'm not seeing much value in the striker department right now tbh, Jovetic has had a flyer of a start but doubtful if he can keep it up with Aguero almost match fit. Can't wait for tomorrows games, I made some changes and I feel a bit happier with my team, still a couple of people I need to tinker with but overall I'm looking forward to it.

Lets see if that is gonna bite me in the ass come Monday
Ross is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 06:39 AM   #104
Jel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
hot damn, wtf is going on with man united?

oh, out of nosiness.. who is Poppy's team in the league?

Also looks like jovetic is starting
Jel is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 07:09 AM   #105
Jel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Also just seen Ross has a team of 9
Jel is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 08:24 AM   #106
Paul
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Can't believe you used the Wildcard Ashley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jel View Post
hot damn, wtf is going on with man united?
Do you support Man United? I do and it's awful! I don't recognise that team atm and if we can't score against the promoted teams then we're gonna get taken apart by the big teams!

Rooney as captain hasn't worked out great for most of us this week! Looks like most of us are gonna have a stinker this week with a Striker as captain
Paul is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 08:31 AM   #107
Jel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
no mate I am Yid Army

one fuck of a rollercoaster ride all the time lol, but so enjoyable
Old 08-30-2014, 08:41 AM   #108
Paul
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
no mate I am Yid Army
Racist! You can't say that anymore

I've been to White Hart Lane a few times (Supporting Spurs)

Great atmosphere, great fans!

Quote:
one fuck of a rollercoaster ride all the time lol, but so enjoyable
haha I bet I remember taunting a friend after Chelsea won the Champions League Vs Bayern Munich! Bloody cruel way to miss out on Champions League football, things could have been so different if Spurs had of got back into the Champions League that year!

Things are looking good this year under Pochettino, who knows... if they can do better against the top 4 this year they could be a punt for 4th. I think they'll run Liverpool or Arsenal close this year for that final spot.

I thought Man United would be competing for a top 4 spot again this year, NO chance!
Old 08-30-2014, 09:58 AM   #109
Jel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
in other news, fuck norwich and all who sail in her... home draw cost me a 10/1 4-timer
Old 08-30-2014, 10:04 AM   #110
Jel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Racist! You can't say that anymore

I've been to White Hart Lane a few times (Supporting Spurs)

Great atmosphere, great fans!
lol yeah, it's a strange one to try and explain to non-football fans

Quote:
haha I bet I remember taunting a friend after Chelsea won the Champions League Vs Bayern Munich! Bloody cruel way to miss out on Champions League football, things could have been so different if Spurs had of got back into the Champions League that year!

Things are looking good this year under Pochettino, who knows... if they can do better against the top 4 this year they could be a punt for 4th. I think they'll run Liverpool or Arsenal close this year for that final spot.

I thought Man United would be competing for a top 4 spot again this year, NO chance!
mate, it's the way it goes for us lol. We achieve so much for such a small ground, and not having an early CL run and the benefits that brought/brings, yet we shoot ourselves in the foot year after year with poor spells. How we got pipped to 4th by woolwich the other season is so typical of Spurs

I wouldn't change a thing about us though - I love the emotional highs you can only get with the lows, to be at the same level and whatnot year after year I'd imagine is something that just wouldn't give me the same adrenaline rush as eg the Bale hat-trick against milan then knocking them out at the lane, I need those blows like woolwich pipping us, or chavski winning the CL to block us, to appreciate the highs that much better
Old 08-30-2014, 10:07 AM   #111
Jel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
oh... the wildcard - what's that part about then? As I thought you can make 1 free transfer per week.. I have never really bothered with fantasy football until this season in anything more than a casual stab at it, but looks like I'm missing something there?
Old 08-30-2014, 10:10 AM   #112
Jel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
and bah, I had a bit of luck this week playing noble purely because skrtel was injured, but swapped my captain from ivanovic to jovetic... bollocks
Old 08-30-2014, 11:14 AM   #113
Paul
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
oh... the wildcard - what's that part about then? As I thought you can make 1 free transfer per week.. I have never really bothered with fantasy football until this season in anything more than a casual stab at it, but looks like I'm missing something there?
You've got 2 Wildcards you can use in the season. The current Wildcard you can use at any point in the season and when you activate it you can make unlimited transfers for that Gameweek. So if you have a bunch of injuries or if you just want to change up your team entirely you can use it, the 2nd Wildcard you can only use in January between Gameweek 20 & Gameweek 23.

I like to save my Wildcard until the last few months of the season, Ashley uses his earlier in the season. There is no right or wrong way to use a Wildcard, just use it whenever you think it'll be most effective.

WTF! Everton 3 - Chelsea 6

I did not see that score coming!

I really regret subbing Costa now, he's scored twice!
Old 08-30-2014, 11:16 AM   #114
Paul
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
http://www.fantasyfootballscout.co.u...rd-strategies/
Old 08-30-2014, 11:32 AM   #115
Jel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
You've got 2 Wildcards you can use in the season. The current Wildcard you can use at any point in the season and when you activate it you can make unlimited transfers for that Gameweek. So if you have a bunch of injuries or if you just want to change up your team entirely you can use it, the 2nd Wildcard you can only use in January between Gameweek 20 & Gameweek 23.

I like to save my Wildcard until the last few months of the season, Ashley uses his earlier in the season. There is no right or wrong way to use a Wildcard, just use it whenever you think it'll be most effective.

WTF! Everton 3 - Chelsea 6

I did not see that score coming!

I really regret subbing Costa now, he's scored twice!
ahhh right. Used the 1st of mine already lol, did not realise how that worked
Old 08-30-2014, 11:57 AM   #116
Poppy
Confirmed User

Quote:

oh, out of nosiness.. who is Poppy's team in the league?
I am dontbitezsuarez

Man, the media had it wrong about Costa! Thankfully he's in my starting 11, but I did remove the captaincy and give it to Rooney. ManU look like shite in that formation.

Crazy game that was between Chelsea and Everton and man, Stoke at ManCity!!! I fucked up and traded Begovic for Krul...ugh.
Poppy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 12:46 PM   #117
Scott McD
Too lazy to set a custom title

So yeah, i took Costa out of my team for this weekend because i kept reading that he was injured. And replaced him with Jovetic.

Now i wish i was dead...

I Buy My High Quality Traffic Here, You Should Too!

Scott McD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 01:15 AM   #118
AshleyC
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Game week 3 is Complete.

Some really crazy results this week with Stoke beating City 0-1 and the 9 goal thriller at Everton. ManU continue their terrible start being held at Burnley and Arsenal like all seasons lacked the cutting edge to beat a far weaker team away from home. Super Mario looked dangerous so i am sure we will see more from him. Di Maria looked good but he seemed to be far from EPL fitness levels. For me the kind of results we saw this weekend is why the EPL is the best league in the world. Of course we are missing some of the worlds greatest players but the quality of the teams all the way through the league means anyone can beat anyone.

Now its the international break with the transfer window closing out today in the UK at midnight. The 2 Week break is upon us and i expect to see a real crazy amount of changes to peoples teams come the start of GW4.

20 points separating the top 10 players great work to all and keep it going as we have a very exciting league emerging here!

Last edited by AshleyC; 09-01-2014 at 01:19 AM..
AshleyC is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 01:16 AM   #119
AshleyC
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Can't believe you used the Wildcard Ashley
a lesson for all right here... Don't do transfers when you have been drinking as anything can happen

Old 09-01-2014, 02:22 AM   #120
Manfap
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Better than I thought I'd get after dropping my 3 Stoke players for the Man City match.
Manfap is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 04:08 AM   #121
Jel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I only realised when I asked about it here the other day how I'd used my wildcard... I knew you got a free transfer, so when I made it, I got prompted 'would you like to use your wildcard'. I pressed yes, thinking that was how you made your free transfer after GW1
Old 09-01-2014, 11:04 AM   #122
Paul
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
a lesson for all right here... Don't do transfers when you have been drinking as anything can happen
I learnt a hard lesson years ago when I uploaded the wrong index page to a website when I was drunk.

I stay away from the laptop when I've been drinking now

Quote:
Of course we are missing some of the worlds greatest players but the quality of the teams all the way through the league means anyone can beat anyone.

Now its the international break with the transfer window closing out today in the UK at midnight. The 2 Week break is upon us and i expect to see a real crazy amount of changes to peoples teams come the start of GW4.

20 points separating the top 10 players great work to all and keep it going as we have a very exciting league emerging here!
I can't believe Man City got beat, I did not see that result coming.

Quote:
I only realised when I asked about it here the other day how I'd used my wildcard... I knew you got a free transfer, so when I made it, I got prompted 'would you like to use your wildcard'. I pressed yes, thinking that was how you made your free transfer after GW1
Doh! At least you have another Wildcard you can use in January!
Old 09-01-2014, 11:54 AM   #123
Scott McD

Falcao in at Man U. Didn't see that one coming. No doubt he will get the goals, but i still have no faith at all in that Man U side...

Scott McD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 12:52 PM   #124
Paul
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott McD View Post
Falcao in at Man U. Didn't see that one coming. No doubt he will get the goals, but i still have no faith at all in that Man U side...
How on earth is he going to fit into the team! Yes he's a good signing but other areas need addressed first.

Man United need a world class central defender and a world class defensive midfielder.

Why can't they sell a player? It seems like the only players leaving are on loan.
Old 09-02-2014, 02:17 AM   #125
AshleyC
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
What a transfer deadline day yesterday!

Top transfer headline was Radamel Falcao (Monaco, Loan 5-6m and wages of 340k per week totaling of around 24m with an option to buy) United trying to claim this is not the fee but thats what Arsenal and City were presented with. The talk doing the rounds is that RVP needed surgery before the WCup. If this is true this could be the catalyst behind such a risky transfer. Falcao got a very bad knee injury in Jan but prior to this his record at Porto and Athletico Madrid his time at Monaco the same but a lot less game time. I can see him going into the FPL game at 11+ million!

ManU sold Welbeck to Arsenal for 16m which was hard to see happening due to Welbeck being at part of the youth system and English (keep in mind the homegrown rules for EU competitions). Will be interesting to see how much game time he gets in the coming weeks with Giroud out.

I wont list them all but these 2 where for me the headliners. It seems the race for the CL spots and the quality of the lower teams in the EPL meant for the record breaking transfer window.

Old 09-02-2014, 03:20 AM   #126
Jel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:

ohhh and some more fun today check out this pitch invader http://www.joe.ie/football/football-...at-upton-park/ best part is the reaction of the spurs player when he missed lool
follow-up http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-29016057
Old 09-02-2014, 08:57 AM   #127
Poppy
Confirmed User

Quote:
So funny. This guy should start a gofundme account. I'm sure he'd rake it in!
Poppy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 09:04 AM   #128
Scott McD

It's Wildcard time!

Old 09-02-2014, 09:06 AM   #129
Ross
Ik ben een aap

Industry Role:
Quote:
How on earth is he going to fit into the team! Yes he's a good signing but other areas need addressed first.

Man United need a world class central defender and a world class defensive midfielder.

Why can't they sell a player? It seems like the only players leaving are on loan.
I said this a week ago, United needed Defensive minded players not more attacking players. Although, as far as it goes, Falcao is a nice signing, I'm just bamboozled as to where all these guys are going to play? Falcao, Rooney and RVP in a dynamic 3 seems like an amazing option but then where does Di Maria, Mata and Januzaj come in? Are Man U going with the old Real Madrid view "you score 4 we will score 5"?

Chelsea are looking dangerous and they further boosted their attacking line with Remy, they are clearly out to battle on all fronts this year and I wouldn't be surprised to see them land two trophies, one being the Premiership title and perhaps with a bit of luck, maybe even the Champions League trophy.
Ross is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 09:28 AM   #130
Jel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross View Post
Are Man U going with the old Real Madrid view "you score 4 we will score 5"?
I believe Ossie Ardiles started this at Spurs, but with the approach "we will score 4, you can score 5"
Old 09-02-2014, 09:29 AM   #131
Jel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppy View Post
So funny. This guy should start a gofundme account. I'm sure he'd rake it in!
hahaha yeah I reckon he would as it goes
Old 09-09-2014, 03:38 PM   #132
Poppy
Confirmed User

Thank God we are back this weekend!
Old 09-10-2014, 05:35 AM   #133
Paul
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross View Post
I said this a week ago, United needed Defensive minded players not more attacking players. Although, as far as it goes, Falcao is a nice signing, I'm just bamboozled as to where all these guys are going to play? Falcao, Rooney and RVP in a dynamic 3 seems like an amazing option but then where does Di Maria, Mata and Januzaj come in? Are Man U going with the old Real Madrid view "you score 4 we will score 5"?

Chelsea are looking dangerous and they further boosted their attacking line with Remy, they are clearly out to battle on all fronts this year and I wouldn't be surprised to see them land two trophies, one being the Premiership title and perhaps with a bit of luck, maybe even the Champions League trophy.
Yep totally agree Ross, if this was Football Manager the team looks great on paper but apart from Di Maria the whole team lacks pace which the top 4 teams have in abundance, you can't defend against pace!

Falcao, Van Persie don't have much pace and although they are both clinical infront of goal neither of them are going to make something happen out of nothing.

ATM Manchester United have a team that are not creating chances in midfield that results in few goals being scored and a defence that will concede goals easily.

Rooney is past his best at 28 (29 next month) Van Persie is 31 and injury prone and we have a new manager who is stubborn and won't change his formation.

They'll be nowhere near the top 4 come the end of the season, 2 points from the first 3 games is relegation form! QPR (H), Leicester (A) & West Ham (H) up next and if they don't win the next 3 games they are in serious trouble because I don't see them beating Everton, Man City, Chelsea & Arsenal.

Plus selling Welbeck to a rival was ridiculously stupid, 23 years old with a point to prove.

Hmmm... that worked out well for Chelsea when they sold Sturridge to Liverpool 2 years ago!

If Chelsea can keep Fabregas & Costa fit I have no doubt they'll be champions in May
Old 09-11-2014, 09:47 AM   #134
Scott McD

Oh well, time for some changes then...

Old 09-11-2014, 11:53 AM   #135
romeo22
你自己去他媽的

Industry Role:
Just made my free transfer.Hope it gonna bring me more points!
romeo22 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 01:39 PM   #136
Ross
Ik ben een aap

Industry Role:
Quote:

If Chelsea can keep Fabregas & Costa fit I have no doubt they'll be champions in May
Spot on Paul. Fabregas is running the show so far and Costa is doing what he is paid to do, put the ball in the net. Chelsea are looking great, if they can keep it up I can really see them winning the Champions League this year. Barcelona are still experimenting with their team and new coach so I don't think they will win it, Real Madrid would be the first team in history to win it back to back and the rest of the teams are not really at Chelsea level, not even Bayern Munich.

Could be a big year for Mourinho and his Chelsea boys. Can't wait for this weekends fixtures.
Old 09-13-2014, 08:35 AM   #137
Jel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
ok I have now got the hint and have installed Costa as captain from gameweek 5. Fuck have I lost some points not getting the rub with the captains so far lol.
Old 09-13-2014, 12:38 PM   #138
Scott McD

So aye, i left Costa out AGAIN because i thought he might not play through injury.

It's gonna be another one of those years...

Old 09-14-2014, 01:24 AM   #139
Jel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott McD View Post
So aye, i left Costa out AGAIN because i thought he might not play through injury.

It's gonna be another one of those years...
I had to leave him in due to other injuries, though that's why I didn't pick him as captain
Old 09-18-2014, 06:53 AM   #140
AshleyC
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Game Week 4 Complete
Sorry for the slow update been a hectic week!

I also left off costa which was a huge mistake after he got the hat trick. His injury is on going as the special one said he cant play more two games in a row. He has City next and we are all asking can his run continue?

Looking to be a great season so far some really good managers in this league keep it going as its only week 5. Most of us will be at the shows this week in the EU so looking forward to some FPL chat and also the game on Sunday is going to be a great one between Chelsea and City

Old 09-21-2014, 09:12 AM   #141
Jel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
man am I glad I didn't have a bet this weekend
Old 09-22-2014, 04:40 AM   #142
Shap
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
SHIT I missed this. Anyway I can get in? I'm 8th in the league i'm in getting smoked.
Shap is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 07:28 AM   #143
Jel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I believe you can get in anytime Shap, just go register at the OP's link
Old 09-22-2014, 12:55 PM   #144
stephane76
Best VOD Company

Industry Role:
Arsenal won + Liverpool lost + Everton lost + Manchester United lost + Spurs lost + City-Chelsea tied = A perfect weekend.

I made the same mistake as you last week Ashley, I had a DC on the bench

Email: [email protected]
stephane76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 01:11 PM   #145
Paul
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shap View Post
SHIT I missed this. Anyway I can get in? I'm 8th in the league i'm in getting smoked.
All you need is the private league code to join, Poppy should be able to send you it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephane76 View Post
Arsenal won + Liverpool lost + Everton lost + Manchester United lost + Spurs lost + City-Chelsea tied = A perfect weekend.

I made the same mistake as you last week Ashley, I had a DC on the bench
Didn't work out well this week for me having DC as captain

I can't believe Man United got beat by Leicester
Old 09-22-2014, 01:13 PM   #146
Paul
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Found it

Code to join the Traffic Force League: 1159356-275815
Old 09-23-2014, 02:12 AM   #147
Shap
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I'm in! Thanks guys!
Shap is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 02:14 AM   #148
Shap
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
All you need is the private league code to join, Poppy should be able to send you it!

Didn't work out well this week for me having DC as captain

I can't believe Man United got beat by Leicester
Yeah most people had DC this week. Hard to have a captain playing against a big team. I had DC too.

Love Leicester. Ulloa is on fire.
Old 09-24-2014, 07:09 AM   #149
Ross
Ik ben een aap

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shap View Post
I'm in! Thanks guys!
I wanna get Shap in the head to heads this year lol. Welcome to the league!

Some big results this past weekend, Man U winning 3-1 then losing 5-3 was about as crazy a game as I have saw in a long time. Looking forward to laying on my couch this weekend and watching the games.
Old 09-26-2014, 01:00 AM   #150
Shap
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ross View Post
i wanna get shap in the head to heads this year lol. Welcome to the league!

Some big results this past weekend, man u winning 3-1 then losing 5-3 was about as crazy a game as i have saw in a long time. Looking forward to laying on my couch this weekend and watching the games.
bring it on!!!!
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >